The Venomous Wangfei

By hasereht

She was betrayed and killed by her most beloved She was reborn as the di or eldest miss of prime minister She... More

Author's Note
Characters
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Betrayal
Chapter 2 - Reborn?
Chapter 3 - New Beginning
Chapter 4 - Prey
Chapter 5 - Jade Box
Chapter 6 - The Tumor
Chapter 7 - My Good Meimei
Chapter 8 - Anticipation
Chapter 9 - Schemes
Chapter 10 - Victorious Smile
Chapter 11 - Yun Qing Hatred
Chapter 12 - Easily Provoked
Chapter 13 - The Show
Chapter 14 - Gossip
Chapter 15 - Wangfu
Chapter 16 - Hidden Room
Chapter 17 - Hidden Room part2
Chapter 18 - Cunning Wangfei
Chapter 19 - First Step
Author 's Note II
Chapter 20 - Bridal Room
Chapter 21 - First Night
GOOD NEWS...
Chapter 22 - First Night part2
Chapter 23 - Fell From Grace
Chapter 24 - Fell From Grace part2
Chapter 25 - Death
Chapter 26 - First Day
Chapter 27 - Xia mama
Chapter 28 - Acting couple
Chapter 29 - Acting couple part 2
Chapter 30 - Jade Blood Set
Chapter 31 - Hidden adoration
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Clarification
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Her story
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Announcement!!!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
New Book?
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 36

23K 979 59
By hasereht

..triple release!!!!!

😘😘😘😘

-------------------------

a massive golden door, with magnificent carving of a phoenix, greeted su qian meng

she cant help but to touch the intricate details, she can see how difficult each stroke and curve to achieve each carving.

lin mama smile and can't help but to tell " his majesty painstakingly seek the most talented person to carved this door, he said he will give nothing but the best for the empress, his great affection towards empress spread like wind among the people"

su qian meng stopped touching the door " but did the empress happy by receiving this beautiful pavilion ?"

lin mama only smile but her eyes only reflects sadness " the late empress only felt emptiness "

she can still remember her lonely back waiting for his higness to come inside the Phoenix pavilion " Lin - er, I fell in love with him without knowing his true identity, how great it would be, if he was nothing but an ordinary man " lin mama still remembered her lonely smile

su qian meng slightly smile "men always blame women for being difficult to please........always seeking the best, giving extravagant gifts..,"

the woman wearing a silver robe, with her eyes silently gazing the massive door have a grief smile, like a deity suffering for its people.

Lin mama cannot help but to anticipate her next words

" however, being blind for the things that could really bring joy to women...any material things is nothing compare to sincerity of one person"

"holding hands through time until both hair became white, and bodies became one with soil" su qian meng lovingly smile and stare at the middle age Lin Mama, " is the greatest wish of every woman "

she giggles  like a naive child " who wants to share their love ones and wait for time when they are remembered?" 

Lin mama only gaped, and silently stare to this woman, those praise still linger in her ears. Those are nothing but facts, who would be happy knowing you are not the only one. She encountered different women, masking their pain and pretending to be a virtuous women but there is lady in front of her not barely sixteen years old yet carries all the hidden yearn of a woman.

she can't help but feel the fury for the injustice of her late mistress.

amidst the conversation of the two woman there is a young  handsome man silently eavesdropping, he has a feminine features yet his body is handsomely built, his skin is fair and smooth like a gentle jade. he is wearing a sky blue robe with silver threads. his overall aura is refreshing and tender a pollar opposite to Duan Wangye, this person is no one but Yan Xiao Mo, Rui Wangye the 4th prince of Yan dynasty.

" your highness this is a forbidden pavilion, we should carry on " a small eunuch carefully remind his master

he was surprised because they were originally hurrying  towards shu gufei palace but his master abruptly stop and gaze in the direction of a two silhouettes.

he cannot see clearly the two people nor heard their conversation but he knows what punishment may befall to whomever dare to come to the Phoenix pavilion, remembering the Demon Prince bring fright to his small body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 13.9K 42
"You're just my tool. Know your place." It's her duty to follow her master's command. Even at the risk of injuring herself or losing her mind. It's...
1.5M 65.6K 34
The villainess who has reborn five times just wants to rest in peace. I am Odette, I was once an heiress who had it all, be it money, status or fian...
I Want Winter By Song_smile

Historical Fiction

285K 7.6K 82
A girl, who hates winter because of the cold, had to run through ice as it cracked and she fell in the ice. When she woke up, she had time travel i...
338 6 17
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...