5sos Bsms and Bgms (REQUESTS...

By CiaralovesBTS

hey i hope you enjoy and make sure to request More

You come home from the Army
He Takes You On Tour But You Are Scared Of Flying-Michael
Your Secret Talent(Calum)
You're Little and get sick (All Boys)
BGM- He Proposes (Ashton)
Omfg!!!!
They catch you singing (all) Bsm
I Need Your Help A/N
A/N Sorry...

A/N sorry

59 0 0
By CiaralovesBTS

Ummm so I'm sorry I haven't updated this book in a while but I'm started to become less of a fan of 5sos and I might discontinue this book unless someone wants to take the ones I've made and add them to their own story, if you do want to add them to your own story just send me a message and let me know, anyway I'm really really sorry guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1M 33.2K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
174K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
207K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...