my miracles. || knb fanfic

Oleh celestial_xox_

GOM is the most popular Kpop band in South Korea and in the entire world. Known for their crazy loud fan chan... Lebih Banyak

0
1
2
EXTRA: Kuroko in Wonderland
3
4
f i v e
6
Tagged :)
8
9

7

2K 90 37
Oleh celestial_xox_

Author's Note:

Before we begin the story, I would like to say, I won't be following the update schedule anymore for any of my books. As you noticed I'm still slow and unorganized with updates, but I don't want to give my readers rushed, unedited, crappy chapters. So I will update more slowly BUT with longer and better chapters.

Mkay lets continue the story now!

_____________

Dear Kuroko Tetsuya,

Hey T. Remember me? From highschool? You're current lover? Well, it seems you forgot about me. So very sad though. We did so much together. We were married. We had kids. But why did you run away? All I did was admire you. You were my everything.

Why are you always hanging out with the GOM so much? Are you cheating on me? You are mine. I would die for you. If you don't love me I will kill myself. I don't care how many fans you have. You are mine forever.

See you at home honey~

-Your lover

_____________

Previously

"I need to call Sei-Kun"

_

Now

Akashi's phone rang and he immediately answered it knowing it was Kuroko.

"Hello, Tetsuya do you need something?"

"Hi, yes Sei-Kun. Could you pick up me and Kagami-Kun at the old dance studio?" Kuroko asked trying to hide the urgency in his voice.

"Of course, and is something bothering you?" Akashi responded very concerned that Kuroko was calling him earlier than expected.

Kuroko bit his lip not wanting to talk about it over the phone -because someone might be listening.

"I'll tell you in the car."

"Okay, I understand.... See you then Tetsuya."

"See you then Sei-Kun."

-call ended-

"Hey, Kuroko who the hell was the one who sent that creepy ass letter?!"

-Kagami read the letter while Kuroko was on the phone-

"I don't know. -sigh- It was probably another saesang fan." Kuroko replied, too tired of worrying and just waited for Akashi to pick him and Kagami up.

Kagami just nodded, noticing Kuroko's tired state. Kuroko was exhausted, he had bags under his eyes, beads of sweat was all over his forehead, and his hair was all messed up and scattered. Kagami started to feel bad that he took out short blue-headed man just for his own selfish request. And it was the only time he could ever rest.

-7 minutes later-

Akashi arrived at the dance studio waiting for Tetsuya and that red annoyance, as Akashi would like to call it.

Kurok and Kagami went inside the black car with dark tinted windows.

Kuroko sat in the passenger's seat next to Akashi. While Kagami reluctantly sat in the back.

Akashi nodded in satisfaction and started driving.

"Tetsuya, care to explain what is happening?"

Kuroko sighed knowing this was unavoidable. "I received a letter from a 'fan' the same type of fan Kise experienced before."

Kagami tried to hand Akashi the letter but Akashi pushed it away since he was driving.

"Another Saesang fan?" Akashi assumed.

"Yes, A delusional one too. They went as far as to say I was married to them." Kuroko said not really in the mood to think about marrying this so-called 'fan'.

"I see... We have an interview tomorrow afternoon. Should we cancel it?" Akashi asked, concerned for Kuroko's safety, but also concerned that this 'fan' will cause too much trouble. The interview tomorrow is very important to the GOM and the company that's interviewing them is very popular internationally.

Kuroko shook his head, "No, don't cancel it."

Akashi was still skeptical. "We'll talk about it with the other members."

Kuroko just nodded.

Kagami sat there awkwardly trying to stare into space somewhere.

-they arrived-

Akashi, Kuroko, and Kagami exited the car.

"Kagami-kun are you sure you don't need a ride back to your dorm?"

'He can walk for all I care.' Akashi thought.

"No thank you Kuroko. Thanks for the ride." Kagami said

"No problem Kagami-kun."

-Kagami ended up calling an uber back to his dorms-

Kuroko and Akashi went inside their dorm/house.

<><><><><><><><

The door opened to the door and Aomine immediately turned his head to see who it is.

"Tetsu? Back so soon? I'm pretty sure that Bakagami needed all the damn practice in the world to improve." Aomine was relaxing on the couch because his legs were still sore from yesterdays concert.

"Yes, I'm back. I and Kagami-kun ran into some 'problems'... But I'm surprised Akashi-kun didn't notify you that he was going to pick me up,"

Aomine raised his brow curious about the 'problem' Kuroko ran into.

"Did something happen Tetsu? I swear if that Bakaga-"

Kuroko interrupted, "Kagami-Kun didn't do anything. Something just-" Kuroko stopped, not knowing how to explain the situation.

Kuroko handed the letter to Aomine. Akashi went over to Aomine to the letter too.

Their reactions were... not so surprising.

"What. The. Fuck." Aomine's face paled with anger.

Akashi just stayed quiet. (His silence was the most frightening)

"KISE, MIDORIMA, MURASAKIBARA get over here!" Aomine called for the other members.

The other three members ran quickly to the navy blue haired member. (totally ready to murder him)

"This better be important Ahomine. I'm missing Oha-sa-"

Aomine gave the three members the disturbing letter. When Midorima read the letter he didn't even complain once about missing his Oha-sa

The dorm was filled with silence

"I-" Kuroko tried to speak, but was interrupted by Akashi.

"Tetsuya this is more serious than I thought,"

Akashi assumed this was just a regular obsessive fan, but no. This fan is threatening to kill themselves because they believed so strongly that Tetsuya and they were high school sweethearts. As much as it hurt Akashi to ask Kuroko this, it had to be done because Kuroko is in danger.

Akashi continued, "Tetsuya... The fan said they were in the same high school as you. And that you were their high school lover."

"Did you have a lover in high school?"

The room went into an uncomfortable silence. The question itself was overwhelming for all the members because they all had feelings for Kuroko. And Kuroko never liked talking about his high school days. This topic is very sensitive to all of them. One wrong move can ruin their relationship forever.

As of right now, all eyes on Kuroko.

But right now Kuroko felt sick. The breakfast he ate is starting to climb up his throat.

It was hard to breathe.

his memories... were choking him.

Kuroko's lips were shaking, unsure of what to say. Biting his lips to prevent the wrong words of slipping out of his mouth.

Kuroko's body and voice trembled in fear and anxiety. He tried to suppress his urge to throw up all over the floor. He tried to push back the blurry memories. He tried to not regress to those horrible memories. He tried to be strong.

The other GOM members never saw this side to Kuroko before. They didn't know what to do.

Kuroko mind was growing weak, but he was determined to answer the question, but also determined to not respond at all.

The only words that escaped his mouth were:

"lover?"

Kuroko's body couldn't support him anymore. His legs became numb. Falling to the floor with a big 'thump'.

Kuroko's vision became black.

.

.

.

A mysterious figure surrounded by a room filled with posters of Kuroko Tetsuya and TVs that showed surveillance of Kuroko's every move. And Kuroko was unconscious on the floor. While the GOM members panicked, not knowing what to do and try their best to help the small teal headed man.

The mysterious figure only giggled in sick excitement and interest.

"My~ My~ So excited to see me, T?"

.

.

.

.

word count: 1291

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

47.1K 1.1K 10
| Warning: These chapters involve mature scenes and scenes that may be triggering. Viewer Discretion Is Advised. | | Disclaimer Part 1: I DO NOT OWN...
153K 3.8K 31
This is a story of how Akashi Seijurou and Kuroko Tetsuya's love story began. Hello minna! Please vote and read my fanfic. Don't forget to follow me...
19.8K 970 13
Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko Born and raised by an immensely strict Father, Akashi Seijuro had no choice but to excel in every aspect of his life. The...
337K 7.9K 38
A story where our best pink hair falls in love!💕 (Every pic I have here is from google. Except those I said were not)