Day Dreaming (BTS & Red Velve...

נכתב על ידי Blue-Piscean

Don't worry, Love. None of this is a coincidence. A collection of BTS & Red Velvet one-shots עוד

Intro: Coincidences
WenGa: Mundane
VRene: A Fox
A/N: Dispatch
JungRi: Cherry Blossoms
SeulMin: Pink Elephants
SeulMin: Pink Elephants Prologue
A/N: New Book
Nam___: Tteuksom
WenV: Vinyl
WenV: Vinyl Part 2
WenGa: Light Me Up
Seulmin: Overt is Covert (I)
SeulMin: Overt is Covert (II)
JungRi: Fanfictions
A/N: Private Chapter/s
WenGa: Weigh in Gold
Vrene & Jungri: Double Trouble
WenHope: The Bet
JoyJin: Oh Joy! Part 1
A/N: 5,000 (Read)
JoyJin: Oh Joy! Part 2
Jungri: Good for You (5000)
Seulmin: Take you Down
A/N: JUNGRI BOOK

Jungri: Cherry Blossoms Part 2

1.6K 67 29
נכתב על ידי Blue-Piscean

"Unnie~"

"Yah. Kim Yerim, do you think you can use that tone and think that I will not know what you want."

"and the answer is no." Joohyun finished her statement. Looking at the younger female already pouting and giving her puppy-dog eyes. 

"But unnie."

"No buts." Joohyun took a deep sigh, one that made the younger feel guilty, but not enough for Yeri to back out on her request just yet. "I've allowed you to meet Jungkook, what else do you want me to do?"

Joohyun finally stopped walking, making Yeri abruptly halt, almost bumping her. She looked at the youngest with arms crossed on her chest.

"Just help me roll the kimbap. Juseyo~" she tried again.

At the back of Joohyun's mind, she knows that she's wrapped around the maknae's fingers. She just didn't want the younger one to notice it. Besides when Yeri is desperate she usually...

"Unnie. I promise I'll clean my room. And I'll help in washing the dishes after every meal for a week."

Ah. There it is

"A month."

"2 weeks." Yeri countered putting up two fingers in the air.

"Alright two weeks."

Did I agree too easily? Was I too easy on her.

"Kyaaaaa! I love you! I love you lots and lots and lots." Yeri shouted as she hugged Joohyun and peppered her with kissy sounds that never made contact with Joohyun's skin because she held Yeri an arms length away.

"I get it." She said when Yeri stopped grabbing at her. "I guess you bought the ingredients already?"

"Oh." Yeri stepped backward further from the leader. "About that..."

"Kim Yerim!"

▪▪▪○▪▪▪

That resulted in Jungkook waiting under a lamp post for 30 more minutes. He was in his usual clothes, casual and dark colored pieces, however, he dressed warmly as the weather seemed unforgiving these past few days. A lot of ice has melted but there is a definite chill in the air as they await the new spring. A spring that might have come to him earlier than expected.

"Kookie."

As if on cue.

"I'm sorry. Did you wait too long?" Yeri panted a bit. She half ran and half jogged a few meters when she saw his silhouette under that street lamp.

Isn't this where you're supposed to kiss?

She stood frozen as a memory flashed on her mind. Level up season 2.

Yeri has always been a voracious reader. Out of all the members of Red Velvet she's probably the one who has read constantly and finished any book she has picked up. Of course her Seungwan unnie also has read a lot of books and Joohyun unnie has also started to pick up the habit. But she herself is also a writer - a lyricist. And when he saw him there, under that lit spot, with his hair down and a black hoodie on his broad back, his eyes concentrating on the screen of his phone, sometimes looking up and scanning the area, waiting for her - he's waiting for her - her mind just went over things she has read, scenarios she has thought of, and daydreams she has only imagined.

Would he kiss me under that lamp post? Would he pin me between the post and himself as we get closer...

She felt a sharp pain on her forehead.

He flicked her forehead.

Ahh. Yerim. You're too cliché.

"Don't glare at me. You've been spacing out."

"I was catching my breath, pabo."

"Why? Did I just take your breath away?"

"Yah. Oppa. Since when did you learn to spit out those cringey lines?"

"I know!" And Jungkook did a body shake and ran from Yeri  as if shaking off the embarrassment he felt.

I'm getting you back for this Jin-Hyung! That shameless ahjussi who told me it'll make his girl's heart flutter.

"Let's walk come on turtle!"

And Yeri began to jog to Jungkook as fast as her shorter legs can carry her.

"Wait up, you bunny! Im not catching up if you keep on running!"

One step for Jungkook took two strides for the petite girl. When Jungkook finally slowed down Yeri was yet again panting.

"Your not squirtle, you're slowpoke. Whoever told you you're squirte?."

She hit him playfully on his arm, which he easily dodged as he kept on laughing at his girlfriend's misery.

"You. Hah. Have. Hah. No. Hah. Conscience. You're. Hah. Evil."

"Awwe. Did my baby get tired?" Jungkook said as he hunched over to look at Yeri's flushing face.

He never knew if it was because of all the running or the fact that he just easily called her baby. And Yeri will probably never let him know that it was because of the latter.

"Come here. I'll carry you."  He said as he kneeled in front of her, with his back facing her and his hands tapping his shoulders.

"Why?"

"Because I want to. And because I can. And because you seem to be really having a hard time. Aren't you too young to have...oooof."

He was not able to finish sentence when Yeri flung herself on his back, making her fall on his back with more force.

Jungkook chuckled and lifted her with a grunt.

"You're making me feel like I'm a panda or something."

"I thought we are gonna eat together? What did you just eat?"

"I kinda finished half of the kimbap Joohyun-unnie and I made for us when I taste tested it." She said as she shook the black lunchbox she's been holding, bringing it up for the man to see.

Jungkook hopped to adjust Yeri' s hold on him and to bring the girls legs up on his waist.

He chuckled at her story, "Who taste tests half of the dish they made?"

"Well, it seemed like it's worth it. It was the best kimbap I've tasted."

"I'll see that for myself."

"Seriously. You might fall for me more after tasting it."

Jungkook remained silent after that.

Try. As if that's even possible.

"Don't make it awkward and react! Come on give me something. Counter my remarks!" She said as she wiggled on his hold. Making him almost lose his grip on her. He hopped again and Yeri settled with an 'oof'.

"Why are you being like this. Ah see. You never say this stuff when I'm looking at you!"

"Jungkook-ah."

"Hmmm."

"Isn't this too cliché?"

"What is?"

"This piggyback ride on a date under the blooming cherry blossoms."

"Is it?" He paused looking forward "I dont think it's cliché though."

"Why?"

"Because we're different. We have a different story to tell. And because it's you. It never ends how it's supposed to be."

"Should I take that as a compliment?"

"Yeah. I guess so. You're unpredictable, you wear you heart on your sleeves. You live in the moment. That's one of the things I love about you."

Yeri never intended to make it seem like a serious question, and she never expected him to answer with all honesty while carrying him on his back. She probably thought too much about being different from all the other couples out there. But here he is assuring him of their own uniqueness as separate people and as a couple.

"Your ears are turning red!" She laughed at her boyfriend being abashed all of a sudden after his impromptu speech.

Yeri held his neck tighter in her arms and she sniffed his hair. Jungkook held her legs tighter as well, feeling the sudden tightness on his neck and the sensation her breathing near his ears gives him.

Then she decided to bite his ear and Jungkook dropped Yeri on the ground before they both laugh at their flushed faces and silly antics.

▪▪▪○▪▪▪

Yeri kept on giving Jungkook dirty looks as she caressed her now sore bum.

"What? It was not entirely my fault."

"Give me a slice of kimbap then."

"Here. Say ah."

"Stop that!"

"Stop what?"

"Being so greasy!"

"I'm gonna keep on doing it until you get used to it. Then if you're used to that It'll escalate into a new level of greasiness."

"Fine. Do whatever pleases you."

They've settled in a grassy area, it is almost approaching midnight and a few people loitered around the area, they rented an insulated mat from a nearby store and they have decided to buy fishcakes and spicy tteokboki to warm themselves in the cold weather in addition to Yeri's kimbap.

"That's a dangerous proposition Kim Yerim." Jungkook said, inching closer to the female as he noticed a piece of rice stuck on the edge of her left lip.

Yeri noticing the man's sudden interest on her face licked her lips removing the lone grain of rice stuck there.

"I know what I said."

"Oh?" Jungkook quipped, followed by a sudden "Oh." He paused a bit and searched her eyes. "So you wouldn't mind me doing this?"

Jungkook then laid on Yeri's lap making himself comfortable.

"That makes you happy? Heh. You're not too hard to please are you?" Yeri remarked as she automatically ran her hands through his hair.

"Yes. You'll be surprised." He answered quite straightforwardly.

"You have a lot of moles on your face."

"What?"

"I love them." Yeri said as she bent down to press butterfly kisses on each of his mole.

Three on his cheek.

Another on his nose.

One more on his chin.

And another just below his lips.

Jungkook held Yeri's hand not saying anything. Not wanting to break this tender moment with words. He was never good with words to begin with.

Then he began to kiss the knuckle of the fingers that bear her tattoo.

One for Influence.

Another for Aurora.

"I love them too."

"What?"

"What?"

"Should What be our Always?"

Yeri laughed at Jungkook's suggestion. He's been trying to read books as well.

"Nah. Let's not be cliché."

"I love you." Jungkook said looking up to Yeri.

"Love you too."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

《 -------------- 》

Here's part 2 of Jungri.

I miss bangtanvelvet so much. 😢

Guys I really want to read your comments so please comment away. 😊 I don't bite. Plus I like readers interacting.

But if you prefer to be a silent reader it's also fine. 😊 I appreciate you reading this. I Hope you enjoy my stories.

I just discovered that I can see the demographics of my readers. Haha. So a lot of you are 13 - 18 years old. Hehe.

Credits to kookieyerim on IG for the picture.

-Divs 🍀

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

43.5K 2.1K 27
❝ Why do I feel that way whenever I see you smile? ❞ ― ksg ❝ I wanna know, too. So find out why and tell me, alright? ❞ ― pjm ...
759 5 12
Disclaimer : Photo does not belong to me! I do not own any of the members and this is strictly for entertainment purposes ONLY! These are BTS ships O...
382K 9.8K 159
_ Bae Joohyun (Irene) x Kim Taehyung (V) _ Son Wendy x Min Yoongi (Suga) _ Kang Seulgi x Park Jimin _ Park Sooyoung (Joy) x Kim Seok Jin _ Kim Yerim...
44K 3K 20
❝ be careful who you trust, the devil once was an angel. ❞