A Thousand Encounters

By LettingYouIn

He, Disciplined! She, a beautiful chaos! He, Stalwart! She, a wanderer! He, a soldier! Sh... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter- 25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter- 48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Hola
Chapter-56
Hello there!!
Chapter-57
Chapter-59
Chapter - 60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter - 65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Author's Note

Chapter-58

5K 567 242
By LettingYouIn

Thank you for the tremendous love on previous update. I love reading your feedback!! Keep the comments coming! 💕💕
.
.

Sullen faces, imprecation sitting at the tip of tongue and windy background! Morning wasn't much of a happy place. Harshad glowered at the big window as if could hurt the sentiments of that glass-less frame while Samit yawned. Night didn't actually go how it should have. A cottage at the hilltop, dreamy interior and some young blood, setup was sworn to be amazeballs but then who had told them reality could hit you harder than Manik's death stares. Samit sighed as if agreeing to Harshad's silent thoughts. Entire night that big window had let in icy winds and aeolian sounds they made in that empty house. It was like a backdrop which could make already scary movie spine chilling. 

Manik coughed as Nandini walked in all pepped up about the view from the window. He bullied Harshad and Samit to look a bit less sullen. 

"Who has died?" Nandini asked looking at Harshad's sleep-deprived face. 

"Someone is going to," He murmured under his breath looking at Manik who busied himself in untangling the curtains to look very engrossed in work. 

"There comes the food," Samit exclaimed with a smile as Sahiba walked in with a tray of food. Harshad's face lit up like a zero-watt bulb seeing the steaming hot food. 

"Aloo parantha with some spiced yogurt," She said putting the tray down on huge mattress where boys were having a silent war since morning. 

"You're the best," Manik was literally thankful to Sahiba as he said that. 

Before Mrs Singh could smile properly, hot-case was emptied by the starving wolves. She smiled nervously and left to make some more. 

"I can help," Rishi offered as he walked in with a huge tiffin in his hand. 

"I know these army men eat like beasts," He remarked while Sahiba laughed. 

"Don't tell Nandini that I brought it from Murthy mansion," He requested and she nodded in understanding. 

Nandini's stubbornness to be away from everything which belonged to Murthys was not endearing but it wasn't unjust either. That kid was hurt beyond limit by her own parents. She had all rights to be bitter about them. Her heart went out for Nandini every time she thought about trauma she must have gone through but she never shared. She just hoped Nandini would let go of everything with time. She believed even her parents would reconcile when they would realize their deeds. 

_______________

"What do you mean you cannot help?" Amisha asked in a baffled tone as she sat in front of Colonel Singh. 

Colonel Singh was in robe as he sat his chair in his office which was specially open because of some unexpected visitors. 

"I cannot help you in meeting Nandini," He stated as matter of fact. His face had this sadist simper as he answered that woman. 

"She is our daughter, you cannot stop us from meeting her," She stated only to realize how she had invited an open mockery. 

"Your daughter? Not even closely," Colonel Singh couldn't leave the chance, "Ask the father to come inside and talk to me." 

She licked her lips as she tried to control her fake tone. 

"Or is he too afraid to meet an army man and that's why you are here?" Colonel Singh exactly knew how to have the best of a situation.

He simpered while Amisha glared him.

"Come on, Singh. At end of day, even you would want Nandini to be with her family instead of keeping her here," She stated.

Colonel's face did softened for a moment before he remembered what all Madhav had put Nandini under.

"She is better off them if you ask me as a friend, Amisha. And admit it, you don't give two hoots if Nandini goes back to her family or not. You just wanted to show to Madhav that you tried. I am sure that fool must have bought your drama," He uttered calmly yet ferociously. He knew Amisha for years now. She used to be a friend before she decided to play a plotter.

"How dare you?" She said getting up.

"Radhe Shyam, close the office. I have a house warming party to attend," Colonel didn't bother to hear her wincing and walked out. He wasn't invited to Nandini's new house but he is as going to gatecrash the party. He needed to tell her that she had him as a father figure always and he would never disown her again.

As he walked in corridor, he saw Madhav approaching his office. Colonel's face stiffened as his eyes met Madhav's. He was furious on him not for what he did to him or Manik but for what he did to Nandini.

He changed his course and walked towards his bungalow leaving an embarrassed Madhav behind.
___________

Shrilling sound of drilling machine deafened everyone in new cottage as glazier worked on windows. Harshad made sure he was seeing into this task as he hated nothing more than those glass-less frames.

Nandini jumped into the fluffy bed which had just arrived and pulled Manik along. He jumped in terror of an open door while she snuggled into her brand new bed. It was a cozy comfy bed, nothing like her queen-sized bed at Murthy mansion but it was the best bed she could ever get. 

Manik went to the door to check if someone was around and sighed seeing everyone out of cottage busy in one or another thing.

"Stop squealing," He commanded that little hellion.

She quietened for a moment but again started jumping on her bed.

"I can't believe this is happening," She said as she laid on her bed gazing wooden ceiling.

Her smile had this content that he walked towards her just to see her happy face more closely.

"I always wanted to have a house on hilltop. Wooden ceiling , crazy winds and closed walls," She added folding her knee.

Turning onto her stomach as next thing and catching him off-guard as he gawked her, she said, "But you came as surprise package, Cadet."

Pulling him next to him, she put her head in his lap while he still tried to comprehend how life was taking such a huge shift and it was so hauntingly beautiful.

"You weren't in my plan, Malhotra. But now only you are here and I don't have a plan. I wasn't this happy ever," She said and snuggled into his stomach. His palms kneaded her silky hair while his tummy started to do flips as her hot breaths sank in.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to hold it all?" She asked looking into his eyes.

"I am scared, it's that beautiful," She murmured before she pulled him with his collar. His face felt heat of her breaths as she kept looking into his eyes.

"And it's all because of you," She said before pulling him that close where her lips could touch hers. Her confessions weren't wordy or clear but they did tell the story well.

Manik seemed to enter the zone when someone yelled his name. He almost tossed Nandini over bed and got up not knowing how to survive the calamity. Nandini looked at him baffled while he picked up a piece of cloth trying to figure out what to clean in almost empty room. 

Samit entered the room only to find a pissed off Nandini and awkward Manik. He was cleaning the already clean glass while Nandini glared him.

"Where do you want them to put the couch, Nandini?" He asked and Nandini descended her bed stomping her feet.

"Ask him," She said before marching out.

Manik watched her go out angrily and frowned.

"What did you do?" Samit asked.

"I earned the couch," Manik murmured while walking out.
_____________

"What was the need to go there? I had told you," Madhav told Amisha who was hurt for God knew what.

"At least you know now that Singh is keeping your daughter away on purpose, Madhav. It's clear now. He has some motive behind it," She said.

"He can't keep her there forever," Madhav sniggered.

"I always warned you about Singh, didn't I? I know these people," She tried to flaunt it.

"George," They heard Brigadier Murthy shouting servant's name.

"Put the God damn wine stock in car and don't forget to take the gift from my room," He instructed.

Soon servant carried a big wrapped box out of house and other one carried a box of beers.

"May I know what you are going to do with those beer bottles?" Madhav asked his father who on purpose was staying more than needed just to burn some asses. 

"I have a house warming party to attend and who goes to a party without some booze," Daadu replied while adjusting his bow tie.

"Besides, I don't owe you an answer," He added working his club. He climbed the stairs with difficulty and entered Nandini's old room. Madhav shook his head seeing how his old man was being stubborn again. 

Daadu saw her giant teddy bear lying in the dark room and smiled. Picking it up, he walked downstairs.

Madhav's eyes weren't missing the details. His father and son were busy in something about which they were tight-lipped. It's been few days, Rishi was staying away from office.

"Where's Rishi?" He asked a servant.

"Sir left for somewhere in morning itself," Servant replied.

"And?" Madhav demanded further.

"He asked us to pack the tiffin...for six people," Servant answered unwillingly.

Madhav's brows furrowed as he found every event very suspicious. Amisha looked at his confused face and said, "Strange, Even Singh was to attend some house warming party." Her eyes were on Nandini's grandfather who on purpose simpered at her. 

She was dumb enough to connect the dots but Madhav wasn't.

His brows lost the fine lines as realization dawned upon him.
_______________

Sahiba hung the curtains on front window while Samit lazed on the fluffy couch. He smiled as he gazed the house, it was tiring weekend but he was somewhere happy to be there. 

"Shame on you, Cadet Sinha," Daadu yelled at him as he entered the house. He jumped out of that big fluffy couch not knowing what he had done to annoy Brigadier Murthy. 

"Don't tell me your army bones are that tired that you sit on that couch letting a lady do the work," He scolded while Samit ran to help Sahiba. 

"Why everyone is so dead at party time?" He yelled not finding anyone else around. 

"Uncle, Kids are at terrace working on lights," Sahiba answered as she descended the stool and passed the white curtains to Samit. 

"Well, that's unusual that Harshad is tagged along," He murmured while taking the big couch all for himself. 

____

"I am gonna come down and smash your head with this hammer if you didn't stop whispering, Harshad," Nandini threatened him while he gulped the horror. His eyes wandered again to the door where stood a heartbroken kitten with a big frown. 

"Where am I stuck?" Harshad murmured to himself only to receive a flying nail on his head. He winced while she busied herself in hanging the lights down the ledge. Harshad held the small stool tightly as she bent forward. Manik's feet instinctively worked towards her seeing her do some stunts. 

"If anyone unwanted dare to come on this terrace, I swear I am gonna throw him out of house," She yelled without looking at him and he walked back to the door. 

She hadn't been talking to him since three hours or so and world had already turned black for him. He followed her like a lost kitten everywhere trying to say sorry but she won't even let him open his mouth.  

Harshad looked at him sympathetically while he pitied himself more. He was stuck with the tigress who could claw him anytime and no one would even object. 

She jumped down the stool and walked to the door only to glare Manik one more time before going downstairs. 

"What did you even do to make her that mad?" Harshad asked not getting the cold war. 

"I can't tell," Manik replied while joining him on terrace. 

"Is it that personal?" Harshad asked nudging him on shoulder. 

"Shut up, Harshad," Manik said irked, "Other wise I will hammer your head."

 "That was Nandini's line, thief," Harshad taunted and walked downstairs. 

Nandini kinda avoided Daadu's gaze as she walked in living room. Daadu knew immediately that they had fought. 

"Where's Manik?" He asked to Samit on purpose. 

"He is upstairs, Sir," He answered doing the curtains. 

"Nandini, Please call him. I want to give the gift to both of you," Daadu poked on purpose. 

"I am not calling anyone," She snapped while searching something from the box. Daadu sighed thinking about poor cadet who must have gone all sick till now. 

He saw Harshad and Manik entering the room and smiled. Manik's sad face instantly lit up. 

He walked to Daadu while Daadu patted little place next to him asking him to sit down. They both looked around to find everyone busy. 

"Tell me all about it," Daadu demanded while Manik tried to hug him. 

"Stop it, you fool. You would just annoy her more. She becomes territorial when she is mad," Daadu scolded him under his mustache. 

"She is very , very angry at me," Manik told him while Daadu rolled his eyes. 

"That everyone can see, Manik," He said. 

"What did you do this time?" He asked leaning into Manik. 

Manik opened his lips to say something but then clicked them in helplessness. 

"That...I can't tell," He genuinely answered. 

"Oh I see! Now you are keeping secret," Daadu faked hurt. 

"Come on, Daadu! Not all I can tell," Manik replied modestly. 

Daadu stayed mum while Manik's gaze followed Nandini everywhere. She went out of his sight as she walked into front yard and he got up to follow her. 

"Maybe try not follow her everywhere," Daadu pulled him back. 

"Do something to lift her mood," He suggested. 

"And how do we do that staying away, Daadu?" He asked with a straight face. 

"By doing things she loves." Daadu stated as matter of fact. 

"Lights are up," Harshad yelled in elation as he ran outside. Samit followed while Manik and Daadu peeped out through window. Nandini was gazing her lit house in awe with her arms folded across her chest. 

A smile floated on Manik's lips as he saw her bathing in milky light. Her long wavy wisps flowing in air and her small hands rubbing against her skin as she fought the cold. Sky roared and she looked up only to smile more. It was going to snow. Her long Tee tingled against her smooth thighs and she rubbed her legs together. 

"She loves light," Manik murmured and that's when Daadu hit him on head. 

"Great realization, soldier," He mocked while Manik tried to understand the taunt. 

"Oh!!! Holy cow!" He murmured finally getting the idea, "Why didn't I think it before?" 

"Because you sulk more and think less," Daadu simpered while Manik ran to do something. 

__________________

Rishi raised the volume of speakers of his car while they all settled in living room. Doors open, music echoing in the valley and a house bathed in lights, Rishi smiled looking at his little sister through window. She was serving snacks to everyone while her eyes searched for someone. Rishi giggled knowing for whom those eyes longed. His eyes looked towards the road to find trace of his awaited delivery. 

"Come in, Gummy bear" She called him while he smiled at her. That's what she had been calling him since morning. 

Daadu sipped his fine wine while everyone else got some beers. 

"Searching someone?" He asked his restless granddaughter.

"Not at all! Everyone important is here already," She answered taking the seat next to him. 

"Come on, Nandu! Don't be so harsh on that poor thing," Daadu nudged her while she pretended not to pay heed. 

"Where's he, by the way?" She asked finally. 

"Nobody has seen him since an hour. My best guess is that he has jumped off the window," Daadu tried his skills. 

"Who do you think I am?" She asked rolling her eyes. 

"Certainly not Manik," Daadu laughed while she got up to find the missing person. 

Her feet worked towards the closed door of her bedroom while someone yelled her name. She turned around to find Samit calling her for something urgent. 

__________

Manik walked back to living room with an apparent smile and found her already gazing him with some concern. He took a deep breath as if thanking his Gods for some mercy. Only he knew what hell had broken loose on him while she had decided to avoid him. 

"Where the hell were you?" She asked reaching him in a jiffy. 

He didn't know what to answer as she stood just two inches away from him demanding an answer. 

"Guess what everyone is leaving in half an hour," She charged on him covering half an inch more. 

"And that means...you would be leaving too," Her voice lost all the anger and came out so meek. 

Her cheek turned redder while eyes a bit glassy, Manik sighed and his hands raised to touch her cheeks. She grabbed his chest muscle over his shirt just to claw him, telling him how she was upset. He winced while she marched back to everyone. 

Manik rubbed the area with his palm and looked at his wildcat who was snuggling into Daadu's big chest. 

Daadu looked over her head and found Manik standing near kitchen. His lips formed a smile while Manik gazed her sadly. He knew she was vulnerable. Day had come to an end and it was time to head back to academy for another challenging week. 

"Now when you both are here, I have a gift to present," He said grabbing everyone's attention. 

Kissing Nandini's hair, he walked outside asking everyone to follow. His driver opened the back trunk on his command while Nandini wondered what bomb her grandfather must have brought. He looked proud as he looked at the big box. 

"Open it," He asked Nandini and she walked closer. 

Manik stood right behind them wondering what it was. 

"Open it," Daadu asked her and she tore the gift wrap in the most cruel way ever. A cardboard box awaited there to be opened brutally. Nandini pulled the tape recklessly. 

"Easy, Nandu," Daadu had to intervene. 

She toed up to peep inside the box and shook her head as she looked at her Daadu who was now smiling ear to ear. 

"I can't believe it," She murmured while everyone else wondered what was inside. 

Manik cut through to see what was it. 

"A bar cabinet?" He asked unsure and Daadu nodded proudly. 

"His souvenir from the battle," Nandini elaborated. 

"This is your favorite belonging, Daadu. You just cannot gift it to me," She said reaching her fluffy grandpa. 

He wrapped his arm around her while she looked gravely at him. 

"I can surely gift my favorite souvenir to my most favorite person. Besides, your father's house was a disgrace to this beauty," He said in his famous military tone. 

Everyone laughed while Nandini snuggled into him. He opened his other arm for the sullen kid who was just admiring them from afar. He reached him to get a grandpa hug. 

Harshad knocked Samit's head and said touch wood while Samit growled as loud as he could. 

"I have something to gift as well," Rishi said meekly. 

"I hope you don't kill me for this, Nandu," He asked while he dialed a number. His feet tapped restlessly as he waited for the gift to arrive. 

"I hope you aren't bringing someone from Murthy mansion here," She warned as she walked to stand next to him. 

"I couldn't even dare," He said raising his hands. 

Soon two headlights flashed and soon enough a truck car stopped right next to Daadu's car. 

"Your ride, your highness," Rishi said nervously as he presented her the gift. 

She almost jumped in her place and reached to touch the beauty. She loved trucks and it wasn't any secret to anyone. 

"Ford F150 is all yours," He said while she ran to hug him. 

"Just a small thing," He murmured wrapping his little sister in his arms. 

Her grip dropped and Rishi knew what was gonna be her question. 

"Don't worry, I haven't drawn any money from Murthy account. It's second hand beauty of which I have just made the down-payment,"He murmured in her ear. 

"You pay for it, Nandu. It's your car," He said while she kissed his cheek. 

"Thank you," She said meeting his eyes. 

Her eyes, which were a bit humble till then with all the love her family had bestowed, traveled to Manik. Her lips formed a smile and he knew she was vulnerable. He wanted somehow everyone disappears and he could have her all for himself. 

Another car honked and emerged out of hill, there were no guesses. Harshad and Samit ran to hide behind Manik. Manik too straightened himself for some severe scolding. It was colonel's ambassador. Vibe died a sad death as everyone awaited the upcoming storm. 

"What is he doing here?" Harshad whispered in Manik's ear. 

"Probably, have come to hand us termination letters," Samit foreboded while Manik growled at them both. 

"Shut up, you both," Manik murmured. 

"Sir, We were just...." Manik came forward to own up to situation. 

"House looks lit. Who do you think sent your permission letters last night, idiots?" Colonel said with a smile. 

"Nobody invited me so I invited myself," He added and walked to Nandini. She didn't smile but stare him with so many question. Colonel's eyes showed sheer love for that kid whom he had hurt knowingly and unknowingly. 

He leaned in and planted a kiss on her forehead. 

"Congratulations, Puttar ji," He said and she licked her lips trying not to look soft. 

She kept staring him with doe eyes not knowing how to break the ice. 

"He is sorry, Nandini," Sahiba intervened trying to pursue her. 

"I am," Colonel agreed. 

"I am sorry for not being a good father figure when you needed me the most," He said modestly. 

Nandini looked down and took a deep breath. Only she knew what it took for her to allow people again. She wasn't easy-going soul that way. 

"You're forgiven but I have one condition," She said finally looking into his eyes. 

"Anything," Colonel was desperate to get the forgiveness. 

"You won't ever get played by my father's words ever and if you do, I swear I am never going to talk to you," She said and colonel smiled. 

"And you won't ever make him stay away from me because he is the only one I got," She was bluntly honest in laying the condition. 

"Dare I do that," Colonel said looking at Manik. 

"He definitely does bad under coercion anyway," He added critically. Everyone laughed while Nandini smiled. 

"He's the best you got," She replied proudly. 

Colonel smiled and everyone walked inside to have some delicious dinner. 

_________________________

Some interesting conversations filled the house with continuous giggles as everyone had homely housewarming party. Nandini's mood was turning sore with each passing second, she knew she was missing a chance to be with her cadet. He would be leaving in few minutes and she couldn't even spend some time with him owing to their stupid fight. 

"So Nandini, we would take your leave now," Colonel said getting up, "House is beautiful and always remember you have us whenever you need." 

"Time to go, boys," He told his cadets sternly. 

"You better perform well in upcoming drills," He warned while Nandini's heart sank. She could not let him go like that. She didn't even talk to him in past few hours. Manik frowned and looked at Daadu. 

All of them walked outside while Manik tried to steal a moment with Nandini. She looked pale. 

"As I haven't gifted you anything, keep him for a night," Colonel said taking them off guard. 

It took few seconds for them to register the offer. Manik smiled in glee while Nandini's face lit up like a tree-house. 

"Report at academy at first light," Colonel commanded his soldier while he thanked him. 

"I am not that cruel after all," He praised himself as he got settled in his precious ambassador. 

Colonel SIngh along with Sahiba, Samit and Harshad took their leave. 

"Guess, that doesn't require me or Daadu to stay back," Rishi said awkwardly. 

"Manik can take care of you very well," He said and walked inside to wake Daadu up who was now enough drunk. Manik helped him carrying Daadu to car and they bade bye to them. 

That left two restless souls alone in yard. An awkward quiet filled the night till sky roared again. He kept staring the dark while she waited him to say something. Day had been tiring but what did take toll on her was them being away. 

She tapped her feet in anticipation. She knew she was bad at being silent. She was sure she was going to grab him next moment just to tell him how it felt to be away from him all this while. Jiffy was the name of moment. Hardly few seconds and they were feeling they had waited for centuries. 

She looked up as sky roared one more time, his eyes found her as she gazed the dark sky. He gasped quickly before  pulling her harshly into his body. Her feet left the ground as he pulled her into him. His lips found hers just to damp them enough that it stung when cold flurries touched her lips. Her hands clawed hem of this blazer to pull him down while he willingly obliged. She nipped at his lower lip and he smiled. His hands gripped her waist firmly. White angels started to descend down the dark sky. Snow particles started to tangle in her wavy wisps as he slowly kissed her. Countless kisses and smiles coexisted while they said all which words had missed to convey. 

 Grassy land turned white when they opened their eyes parting away, his eyes peeped into her big ones. He pecked her lips one more time just to wipe that growing dry off her lips. 

"I am sorry," He murmured over her aching lips and she smiled. 

"I would have kidnapped you if you had left with Singh Uncle," She was clear, from always! 

"I would have eloped from there much before," He replied kissing her red nose. Snow flakes had adorned her hair like beads. He brushed one thick weave of her silky hair. 

"I have something for you," He whispered loud enough for her to hear. 

Holding her hand, he dragged her inside. She locked the door while he kissed back of her head. 

"You can't see till I tell you to," He informed pulling her into his chest. She encircled his neck while he hid her gorgeous face in his neck. 

He unlocked the door of bedroom and milky light caressed her back. 

"Now," He said and she turned to see his surprise. Her eyes didn't blink till she had seen it all. 

"It's beautiful," She murmured entering her room. String lights had covered each corned of that room while a beautiful lamp hung down the ceiling. She stepped on fluffy rug and touched the lamp. 

"It's so beautiful," She murmured. Wall light remained switched off because there was already enough milky glow in the room. 

She turned around and ran to swing into his arms. He collected her securely and sighed in peace. They remained unmoved for minutes before she asked, "Dance with me, Cadet."

He put her down and looked at her amused. 

"I am a terrible dancer, you know that," He was always diffident when it came to match her. 

"I don't care. Just dance with me till the end of this night," She commanded impatiently, her arms still wrapped around his neck. 

"Otherwise I have some more interesting plans for us, dangerous ones," She said pulling his lip with her sharp teeth. He obviously shivered at thought of all her plans. 

His one hand reached her waist while other held her hand. Sweeping her off ground, he glided across the room and her giggles echoed in their new home. 

"I found a love for me....Darling just dive right in....And follow my lead," He started to hum in his hoarse voice. She raised her brows in amusement. 

"I sing when I am happy," He admitted and she giggled. Leaving his hand, she wrapped her arms around his neck while he made a swing for her slender waist.  

"Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet..." He continued and she just looked at him. Her toes tickled against the fluffy rug. His feet tangled into her huge teddy-bear who was lying on floor and he took support of big glass window urgently. Her back touched the cold glass while his breaths fanned her face. It was snowing outside. Window had this breathtaking view of white covering the valley. 

  "I never knew you were the someone waiting for me..." He murmured over her lips and she pulled him into her. Her fingers kneaded his hair while she kissed his face. He was a terrible singer.

  Manik's breath fogged the glass as he settled his head in crook of her neck after kissing her throat tenderly. 

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love...Not knowing what it was...I will not give you up this time" He continued the song he was humming just for her. Her hands gripped his blazer tightly as she wrapped her legs around his torso. 

 "you look perfect tonight," He just hummed the part he wanted to tell her from the night had started. 

She raised her head from his shoulder and looked at him. 

"I might just eat you now and nobody will know, I swear," She warned looking sinfully gorgeous in milky light. 

"Yours, always," He surrendered  sweetly and she took his lips into other kiss which was going to burn their fleshes way more fiercely than those woods in fireplace, which was going to melt all the cold which had gathered around. 

They had the night to dance it all the way till morning, she knew they were on same page but he was the breezy clause and she the crazy phrase! Still some words to go before they meet, truly. 

__________
______________
Unedited*

A/N
Long time back, one of my readers had requested me to incorporate the song 'Perfect' someday, there you go. I love the song and it suits them very well. 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 627K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
33.9K 2.2K 20
~Completed~ "Love knows no battlefield when it finds a soldier's heart." Meera Thapar opens her diary after ages, reminiscing all the old times. Afte...
11.8K 98 20
Stories about the misadventures of Harry and yn and other characters in between!!!!! Some with fluff, others angst or grim. But enjoy anyway!!!
183K 4.2K 31
Just read🍭