Telekinesis (Shaymien)

By Sshhhhsecret

Shayne Topp started to have a power where he could move things only with his mind. He didn't know where it ca... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
1
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2
2.1

0.9

594 15 0
By Sshhhhsecret

-Smosh Summer Games-
Shaynes
POV

I had met every person at smosh games and I liked a lot of them.

It was time for second games and I was the referee. We were playing ball suit soccer!

I was the referee and once during the game I yelled

"LETS GOO!!" I yelled and what happened is that everyone fell from my yelling. I think my powers made everyone fall.

I looked down and didn't really speak for the rest of the games.

I was just waiting for the game to be over. I did actually join in and play!

The other team scored a point and I was annoyed. I could tell since he clouds came in and a sand storm started to form around me. I tried to think of happy things and it worked.

3 years later

I was sitting at my desk when a guy walks through. He was a bit taller than me. He had pants, a jacket and a T-shirt on. He had a great face and body. Ian walked to him and said

"Everyone this is our new coworker Damien"

He waved his hand and I looked at him. He took off his jacket and his arms were really buff. He wrapped his jacket around his waist which I thought was cute and he walked over to everyone. He shakes everyone's hands and he got to me.

"Hi I'm Damien"

"I'm S-Shayne" did I just fucking stutter? I've never stuttered in my life

I shook his hand which made the sun come in hot. Everyone opened the windows since it was such a nice day! Why was I so happy?

"Hey can you tell me where I'm supposed to go?"

"What is your job?" I asked and he leaned on my desk

"It says smosh games"

"Oh well then your office is down the hallway"

Damnit. I wouldn't get to spend time with Damien.

Why did my telekinesis make me happy and the day bright as I shook his hand?

338 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 12.6K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
145K 7.9K 84
❝the acceptable nomenclature is: smokin'.❞ [ lowercase intended ; a cockles fan fic ]
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
212K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...