MERI FAKE WALI GIRLFRIEND ミ☆...

Από baedrinath

▻ ❛ YOU'RE LIKE A SHOOTING STAR, ALU, PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T WALK INTO MY LIFE ALL THE TIME, ACTUALLY, PEOPLE... Περισσότερα

cast + playlist.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
you decide! ♡

Chapter Fourteen

1.5K 81 158
Από baedrinath

I love you, @daddydhawan!
Hugs & Kisses.

Dedication: @xbluejerseywalix
I love you so much, Deeya!

[ XIV ] DIL DIYAN GALLAN - TIGER ZINDA HAI
TALKS OF THE HEART, WE'LL SHARE SITTING NEXT TO ONE ANOTHER, STARING INTO EACH OTHERS EYES.

Six Months . . .
(Since The Contract Started.)

Alia wakes up to a cold and empty bed, rubbing her eyes with a pout wondering were Varun had gone. She squints her eyes, noticing a small pale pink coloured note left on his pillow.

Morning, Alu.
Go freshen up and meet me downstairs, see you then!
- Mr. Dhawan

She couldn't help but smile at the nickname he'd signed the note off with, the nickname she'd give him. She places the note under her pillow, probably because she wanted to reread it over and over again later on, but she wouldn't admit that.

After taking a hot shower, using the lavender scented body wash Varun had purchased for her, she slides herself into her silk black nightgown. Again, purchased for her by Varun. She did have to admit, he knew exactly what a girl wanted and needed. The bathroom was full of perfumes, hair products and other essentials Varun picked out.

Throwing her hair into a messy bun, she quickly makes her way downstairs, barefoot. Her tiny feet dancing against the floorboards as makes her way to the kitchen, since Varun wasn't in the living room.

Her feet stop in their tracts as they touch the cold tiled floor, seeing Varun standing with his back to her. Oh, and must I mention that he's shirtless, only wearing his joggers. Look away. Look away. Look away. Her conscious screams as she finds herself practically gawking at his tan coloured back. His muscles flexing as he moved.

❝Alu?❞ Varun speaks up, causing Alia to snap out of her trance. Alia wondered how he knew she was there, since he wasn't even looking at her and she was certain she hadn't make any noise.

❝Mhmm.❞ She hums in response, watching him turn to face her.

Man tits. Man tits. Man TITS!

❝I didn't think you'd be down, uh, soon. I'm not dressed.❞ He explains scratching the back of his neck, before reaching for his white bath robe which was laying on the counter.

❝It's alright❞ Alia says, but regretting her words as soon as they leave her mouth. He's so going to hold this against you, Alia. Great.

❝You like seeing me shirtless then, Miss Arora?❞ He offers her his signature smirk. Alias heart skips a beat, Miss Arora. The way her surname name rolled of his tongue was perfect, she could listen to it all day. She silently thanked God for giving her such a surname, one that sounded as soft as silk as he said it.

❝Miss Arora? Since when did you start using my surname, Mr. Dhawan?❞ Alia remarks, smirking back at him.

I won't be using it for long. Varun wants to retort, but he couldn't.

❝Since now.❞ He shrugs.

❝Anyway, what was with the note?❞ Alia questions, curiously.

Varun doesn't reply, instead he sends her a soft smile, before reaching into the pocket of his joggers. Alias eyebrows furrow as she watches him, a small box in his hand. She was certain that boxes like that held rings.

Varun kneels down, onto one knee. Alias eyes widen in surprise, she was not expecting this. Was he seriously proposing? ❝Alia, I'm not proposing. You can put your eyes back into their sockets.❞ He says huskily, chuckling.

Alia lets out a relieved sigh, but still her heart was pounding nervously. ❝It's a promise ring, Alu.❞ He explains opening the box to reveal a beautiful, rose gold coloured ring. ❝I know that we aren't a couple . . . but do you know how long it's been?❞ He questions, praying that she'd remember. He was certain that she would, but he was still nervously waiting for her reply.

Realisation kicks in. ❝Six months.❞ She smiles widely watching his eyes sparkle with happiness.

❝We've spent six months together now, that's crazy! It's been half a year, can you believe that Alu? Yes, we haven't always been smiling through the days but I don't regret meeting you. You've become a very special part of my so called life, and if you weren't a part of it, I don't know what would've happened to me.❞ Varun rambles, a tear escaping Alias eye at his words. He's so adorable! Her heart screams as she watches him in awe. ❝I just want you to know how important you are to me, my shooting star. Which is why I brought you this ring, but not even a thousand rings can add up to how much I appreciate you, Alu.❞ He states honestly.

He laughs, but that laugh soon dies down when he notices her tears.

❝Hey, don't cry! Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong? Don't you like the ring? Don't cry, Alu.❞ He says in a rushed voice, a giggle escaping her lips.

❝You ramble so much, Mr. Dhawan!❞ She smiles at him, ruffling his hair. ❝I love the ring and I-- I❞ Alia stops, ❝I love it.❞ Varun was certain that she was going to say something else, but shakes away he thought.

❝Thank God for that!❞ He chuckles, sliding the ring onto her finger.

❝How'd you know my size?❞ Alia questions now having to look up at him, since he was now standing again.

❝I've held your hand plenty of times!❞ He winks playfully, even though he truly didn't know her size. It was a lucky guess, and a very good one too.

But you wouldn't need to guess when it comes to clothing, would you? His conscious reminded him.

❝It's beautiful!❞ Alia smiles, staring at the rose gold, heart shaped pendant on her finger.

❝It's nothing compared to you❞ Varun compliments out loud, sending a red colour to Alias cheeks.

Alias expression suddenly changed to a guilty one. ❝I didn't get you anything.❞ She sniffles looking up at Varun with a pout. She felt awful. If she knew that they were doing presents and all, she would have purchased something.

❝I already have what I want❞ Varun replies with a simple shrug. ❝I don't need anything else.❞

❝What is it?❞ She queries, narrowing her eyes at him, rather cutely.

His heart warms at her adorable gesture before he leans in towards her. He plants a small kiss to her nose before whispering, ❝You.❞

But something within him stung as he remembered that in six months time, Alia wouldn't be his. The contract would finish, leaving him alone once again. But he ignores that thought, not wanting to spoil the perfect moment.

He encircles her waist with his arms, pulling her closer towards him. That's when he realises that the material she was wearing was extremely thin, and it felt as if she was wearing nothing underneath it. Varun clears his throat, pretending he hadn't noticed before pulling away from the hug. He scans her face, to check it she's uncomfortable in any way, but she just smiles warmly at him.

Alia misses his body against her own, but she didn't have the courage to speak up about it. Instead, she smiles at him. ❝Thank you, for everything.❞

❝I should be the one thanking you, my shooting star.❞ He winks.

❝Please . . . hold me?❞ She verbalises to her own surprise and Varuns too. She swallows down nervously, hoping he wouldn't regret her request. She couldn't care less that she was wearing nothing under her gown other than her lace bra and underwear at his point.

All she wanted was his warmth. She craved his comfort, his protective arms wrapped around her tightly, as if he was trying to fix their bodies together permanently. She craved it every day. She craved him.

Varun obliged to her request, instantly engulfing her in his arms. Her small hands around his neck, while his rested against her petite waist. Varun always knew that something about having Alia in his arms was right, even if he didn't want to admit it before. But right now, he knew for sure that Alia belonged in his arms. She belonged with him.

Just as they're enjoying the silent embrace, a familiar song begins to play. The song that she forced Varun to download onto his phone, just so she'd be able to listen to it whenever her phone was dead. Just to be sure. The song that featured none other than Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif, Dil Diyan Gallan. Heat crawls to Varuns neck, realising the music was coming from the phone in his pocket.

He was listening to the song while he was preparing breakfast, and had paused it when he heard Alia in the shower. Somehow, it had turned back on without him even touching it.

Alia smiles widely as the music begins to play, and since it hadn't started from the beginning, she figured Varun had been listening to the song he claimed was sappy.

❝I-- thank you.❞ Alia stammers over the right words to use, the song no longer playing, as Varun had reached into his pocket and turned his phone off. She won't ever let go of this now, Varun! His conscious reminds him, knowing Alia will make fun of him sooner or later.

❝It's okay, don't thank me.❞

Varun mentally curses himself for putting his bath robe back on, because right now Alias hands were dancing up and down his back. If only she was touching his bare skin with those small hands, Varun can't help but wonder how it'd feel.

Alia stands herself onto her tiptoes, reaching Varuns height. She pecks her lips against his, feeling him kissing back immediately before they both pull away. It was a brief kiss but it still held so much emotion.

Varun would be lying if he said that he didn't feel sparks exploding in his stomach as her lips made contact with his own. He would be lying if he said that Alia didn't mean anything more to him than a friend. She was more than just a friend to him, but did she feel the same way?

Alia breathes out softly, shutting her eyes, taking in the moment. Both of them pull out of each others embrace staring deeply into one another's eyes. His gaze strong and his eyes dark black, Alia could see the emotions swimming in the pools of his orbs. Varuns hands hesitantly travelled underneath Alias gown, gasping slightly when he can feel her warm, bare skin against his palms.

Alia stands onto her tiptoes, encouraging him to continue, feeling his cold hands now hesitantly resting on her bare hips. His hands travel down, as he crouches down a little, placing his hands around both of her thighs before hoisting her up around his torso.

Varun pecks light kisses against her pulsing neck and collarbone before reclaiming her lips. He could feel butterflies exploding in his stomach, a completely new, enjoyable feeling.

Before they even realise it, Varun had carried Alia upstairs, her back resting on their mattress, while he hovered above her. Dipping his head down to her neck, he claims a certain spot, one that was certain to make Alia moan. And she did. Varun smirks, pleased with himself and the effect that he had on her. He loved being the cause of the sinful sounds she made. He truly loved it.

Alia completely forgot everything as Varuns tongue began to sweep against her collarbone, exploring it. She forgot about the contract she had signed. She forgot about Varuns addiction to alcohol. She forgot about Karan. She forgot about the media.

She forgot everything, except Varun.

Alia cups Varuns cheeks in her hands, bringing his face back up to reach hers, planting a kiss against the tip of his nose. Alia was no longer wearing her silk gown, meaning her lace bra was revealed to Varun. But soon after, that was removed too.

Varuns eyes taking her in fully, admiring every inch of her body. ❝You're beautiful.❞ He breathes out, huskily. His breath fanning against her face, like a cool breeze. ❝Let me show you how beautiful you are?❞ Alia smiles timidly at his words, her cheeks flushing red and her heart pounding against her ribs. She sends him a slow nod, to which his eyes smile before he crashes his lips against hers.

Hey, lovelies!

I tried to make this chapter as fluffy as I possibly could have, let's just hope it turned out as planned. Make sure to vote and comment if you enjoyed reading! I'd also like to thank each and every one of you who have been sending me banners and other edits for my book, I love you so much.

Also, thank you for 6k! [3.04.18.]

VOTE ✽ COMMENT ✽ SHARE

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

39.8K 1.7K 38
It'a finally the time where Varun and Alia come together and tie the knot with the support of their best friends Shraddha and Sidharth. Shraddha foun...
51.6K 3K 28
|| Social Media Romance - Fan Fiction || | Book #1 in Social Media Series | Highest ranking- 1 - #Varia "A Bollywood Instagram Book." [ Complete ] "R...
47.5K 2.2K 35
"ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ"
18.4K 803 21
Varun Dhawan is the heartthrob of the film industry - and the heartbreaker too. He doesn't do commitment, not anymore. When one girl changes that, he...