Faith (THIRD BOOK TO GRINDING...

Av _MinnieBracey

Raising a 5 year old, 8 year old, and 11 year old isn't easy. But with Chresanto on her side, she isn't worri... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
August.

8

6.7K 214 110
Av _MinnieBracey

Yn

"No way!" I laughed. "You real life said that to her?"

Bahja nodded while getting off the treadmill. "Yeah! She was getting out of hand."

I shook my head and put the weights down. "I can't believe she said Craig was gonna give her a ring."

"I know right." Bahja groaned.

I sipped my Gatorade, "Do you think Craig is falling out of love with you?"

She looked at me. "I-I don't know." She stuttered. "Do you?"

I shrugged. "There's a chance Bahj."

She sighed and sat on the bleachers. "I hope everything goes well, I've been with him for to long. I hope I'm not wasting time."

I sat next to her. "Wasting time? What do you mean?"

"I could be getting engaged right now or having another child." She whined. "You know I want another child right?"

I chuckled softly. "Maybe that time will come again."

"I don't know if Craig is clueless or he just don't wanna be tied down." She said confused. "I wanna be a wife! I'm almost 32 years old without a ring."

I patted her back. "Be patient Bee, besides I thought you guys were taking a break."

"We are, I just miss him." She pouted. "Do you know he hasn't called me or came by the house? I mean were right next door the least you could do is pay your son a visit!"

I laughed lightly. "Isn't he on tour with Chris?"

"Yeah but, a call wouldn't hurt."

We walked over to the yoga session, we laid our mats down and sat in position.

"Yn look, there's India."

In the middle of the floor, India was meditating. It seemed like she was holding back tears.

"India!" I called out.

She turned around and looked at us, she smiled and waved. "Hey girls."

Bahja motioned her to come sit by us, she moved her mat by ours and we talked for about 20 minutes until the teacher came into the room.

All while India was talking, she sounded groggy and upset. I didn't pay it any mind though, we haven't seen eachother in a while so I'm pretty sure she doesn't wanna express herself to us.

Chresanto

"Kam if your going to the pool you need your swim trunks!" I yelled.

Kamren walked into the room. "They're at home, can I go get them?"

I nodded. "Hurry back."

He ran out the door and Kai came up to me. "Can you tie my bikini daddy?" She asked.

"First off it's not a bikini." I mentioned.

She came over to me and I began to tie the top part of her swimsuit. "I don't even know why your mother bought you and Ari two pieces." I complained. "You guys aren't even in middle school!"

"Daddy stop complaining." Ariana laughed. "These two pieces are in style."

Jacob came into the room. "I don't like them either." He said. "I don't want Kam looking at y'all, he's nasty."

I shot my eyes at Jacob. "What you mean he's nasty?"

"Okay Jay shut up!" Kai yelled. "Daddy were ready."

"Were waiting on Kamren." I said. "Go get the towels."

Kai and Jacob ran upstairs as Ariana sat by me. "Daddy?"

I looked at her. "Yeah baby?"

"Who is your crush?"

"Your mother" I laughed. "Who's your crush?"

She shrugged. "You don't know him, he's in my class."

I scrunched my eyebrow. "Wait a second I was being sarcastic, you like a boy?!"

Kamren raced through the door with

His swim trunks on and a beach towel around his arm. "I'm ready!"

She looked at me. "We will talk about this later."

Kai and Jacob ran back downstairs. "Come on daddy!" Kai whined.

I stood up from the couch, "Let's go."

We all took the elevator to the basement, I never let the kids go alone because we live in a big house and if I can't find them they'll be lost for about two days. It happened before.

When we got off the elevator, Jacob and Kamren immediately did a cannon ball into the pool. Kai and Ari tried to be all proper by getting in the jacuzzi.

"If you guys need me or are ready to get out just call me Ari, okay?"

She nodded. "Okay bye daddy."

I waved bye and went back on the elevator upstairs.

Rayan (later that night)

I was in the backyard, shooting a couple shots just to get my mind off of things, today me and Jacole had a huge argument. Over peanut butter, see how she stresses me out?

She got mad because I said crunchy peanut butter was better than regular peanut butter.

"Lopez!"

I jumped up and turned around, news reporters and paparazzi's began surrounding me.

"When will you and Bosh stop bumping heads?"

"How's your wife and kid?"

"Are you going to the Super Bowl?"

I sighed deeply. "When he stops being gay, they're okay, and I don't fuck with football dumbass."

I started walking back into the house, I was being stopped by reporters.

"Can y'all move?!" I shouted.

"After you answer our one question." A lady said. "What are the fans waiting for?"

"This dick." I scoffed. "Now move."

I slid pass and went inside the house, I locked the door and went straight to my room. We have like a 12 bedroom mansion and me and Jacole have separate rooms, I got in the shower and washed my hair.

After that I put on my black sweats and black Nike shirt, I put my hair in a sloppy bun and walked downstairs. Jacole was preparing dinner and China was on her phone.

"Always on that phone girl." I laughed.

She glared at me. "Nothing else to do."

"Oh come on Chi!" I groaned. "We have a movie theatre, pool, basketball court, tennis court, golf center, play room and so much more!"

"What does that mean?" She asked with a attitude.

I snatched her phone. "It means you need to be active." I put her phone in my pocket. "You'll get it back when I see some improvements."

She scoffed and stomped upstairs, I rolled my eyes and grabbed the tv remote. I sat on the couch and began watching the game.

Jacole came into the living room. "Here." She said throwing down a plate of food carelessly.

I looked at the plate which consisted of a sub and potato chips.

"This ain't dinner." I said.

"It's food." She looked around. "Where's China?"

"She stomped upstairs when I took her phone."

"Why the hell would you do that?" She yelled.

"Jacole don't start okay? I'm tired of arguing and-"

"Rayan shut up!" She hollered. "Who do you think you are taking her phone? You ain't nobody daddy!"

"I'm her daddy!" I shouted.

She smirked. "Imma let you think what you wanna think." After that, she walked back into the kitchen.

I widen my eyes and followed her. "What's that suppose to mean?!"

She sighed and put chips on a plate. "China's dad died in a car accident, only reason I said you were daddy is because I didn't want Chi to grow up without a father." She looked at me. "Happy?"

Happy? I'm furious! She tied me down all these years and China's not even my child?! I slipped on my Nike slides. "Your a bitch." I whispered before leaving the house.

I hopped in my car and began driving, I don't know where I'm going but I'm pissed. I could cry right now, I looked around and saw an amusement park. I decided to go and take my mind off things.

And since the paparazzi thinks I'm at home I don't have to hide myself. I hopped out the car and paid for my wristband, after that I looked around. I saw so many couples on rides and eating, it was cute I guess.

I went to some nacho trunk and got a combo since I didn't get to eat Jacole's "dinner". After I ate that, I sat on a bench and watched everyone enjoy theirselves.

"Is this seat taken?"

I looked over and widen my eyes. What was India doing here? She had dried tears on her cheeks so she must've been crying.

"Nope." I said popping the p.

She sat next to me. "Isn't the view great?"

I nodded slowly, not making the contact with her. "Yeah."

"My boyfriend was suppose to take me here like 3 days ago." She laughed.

I looked at her. "Boyfriend?"

She looked at me. "Yeah my boy-" she widen her eyes, I guess she didn't realize it was me all that time.

"Why didn't he take you?" I asked.

"He's been working." She said quickly. "Look I gotta go I-"

"Wait, Indie don't go." I said. "Please stay here with me."

"Why should I?"

"You have dry tears all over your cheeks." I explained. "So something's wrong and I got some shit on my hands so we can just talk this through and-"

"I don't need to tell you about my personal life." She growled.

I sighed deeply. "India just because you got a divorce doesn't mean we can't-"

She stood up. "Don't try to make it seem like it's my fault!" She scoffed. "I got a divorce for a very good reason."

"What because I didn't tell you about China?!" I yelled. "Okay yeah I'm sorry about that I fucked up! But guess what I just found out China ain't my child after 13 damn years! I'm hurt as hell right now!"

She didn't say anything, I covered my face with my hands and shed a tear.

"I'm sorry Rayan." She said sitting next to me. "I'm so sorry." She patted my back and hugged me, I could tell she was lost of words.

"You know what it's cool." I said lifting my head up.

She wiped my tears. "Your okay with it?"

I shook my head no. "Jacole told me China's dad died though, so I still wanna be in Chi's life. I just want Jacole gone."

She scrunched her eyebrow. "Your gonna get a divorce?"

"We were never married." I looked at her. "It's all a publicity stunt."

She laughed lightly. "You guys pulled a publicity stunt?"

"Yeah." I chuckled. "I didn't want my rep to be bad with a crazy babymama so we pulled a stunt. But I'm about to end it because I've been dealing with her for to long."

"So what are you gonna do?"

"Go home." I stood up. "Kick Jacole out my house and if she wants to take Chi she can. I still wanna see her though."

She stood up to. "You can get China on weekends." She suggested.

"Oh yeah." I smirked.

She stared at me then smiled, seconds later she snapped out of it. "I gotta go Rayan it was nice seeing you."

"Nice seeing you to."

She began walking away.

"One more question." I said. She turned back around. "How come you didn't recognize me on that bench?"

"You didn't have your hair braided." She giggled. "Have a nice night."

"You to."

I began walking the opposite way and put my hands in my pocket, I felt something strange so I took it out my pocket, I still had China's phone.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

34K 884 27
This is a new story about Chresanto and Keisha. They go from stranger's to fam when Chresantos dad meets Keishas mom. Keisha and Chresanto become mor...
4.9K 102 34
The whole crew is back from Alyssa to New Characters.Alyssa and roc has a 1 year old daughter together.Much drama going to happen in Next to you hope...
312K 5.9K 56
sequel to ' Why can't I hate you ' Yn and Chres are still the same as they were 10 years ago, they just come back stronger this time
365 54 15
Book 2 Of Somebody Famous (Mindless Behavior )