I live with a vampire and his...

By obliviongirl14

Sequel following the first one. Kiara has been living with vampires for about year and is good friends with t... More

I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 2]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 3]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 4]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 5]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 6]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 7]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 8]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 9]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 10]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 11]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 12]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 13]
I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 14]

I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 15]

17.5K 452 252
By obliviongirl14

Chapter 15 - Anything is Possible

Sitting on the steps I stared down at the sidewalk registering everything that happened last night. My thoughts got deeper and intense as I thought it over. There isn't much to think about. Monique is dead and I have nothing to worry about. It seems as if all the troubles are gone and nothing could ruin it. 

"Kiara."  

I turned around to Jordan. 

"We're leaving in a couple of minutes." 

I nodded and turned back around. I heard him shut the door and he sat next to me joining me to stare at the sidewalk. 

"How did Monique know Jaylee?" I asked out of the blue. 

"I knew you'd ask something about Monique." He sighed. "Jaylee was saved by Monique. She saved her from a vampire, your dad, Kiara." 

I thought my heart couldn't get any worse but I could feel it just sink a bit more. Everything seems to be revolving around my dad. It doesn't matter what it is, everything comes back to him. I just would like to know if he was a bad guy or a good guy. He's done bad things but that technically doesn't make him bad. There's so much I don't know about him, so much I want answered. 

"Remember when I almost drove us into a river?" Jordan asked. 

"Yeah." 

"Monique, she had a spell on the outside of Atlanta. Any vampire driving or walking to that spot becomes unconscious and ends up killing themselves. The only reason we didn't get killed is because she found out you were in the car." 

"So why didn't she just kill me then?" 

"I don't think she wanted to hurt Autumn." 

"Yeah right, she was the one who wanted to kill everyone." 

He shrugged. "I'm not sure, just be thankful we're still alive." 

"I'm still wondering why everyone forgot about her." 

"There's just some questions that won't be answered, you're gonna have to let those questions slip away."  

I gritted my teeth not wanting to let go of my questions. I won't ever get them answered, I know that. The only way I'd get them answered is by the head vampires, but I know they'll never cooperate.  

"Are you guys ready to leave?" Nile asked behind us. 

"Yeah, we're ready." Jordan answered. 

We stood up and went over by the car. The others came out to say goodbye. I'm ready to go home; it's been too much of an adventure this week. 

"Don't look so sad." Nick said to me as he gave me a hug. 

"I'm not." 

He chuckled. "Come visit again, alright?" 

I nodded. "I will." 

Autumn gave me the next hug and told me how much she enjoyed having me here. I went over to Jaylee and bent down to her. 

"Thanks again." I said to her. 

"You're welcome Kiara." She gave me a quick hug. 

I stood up and turned around to Jordan and Nile. They were ready to leave and so was I. We said our last goodbyes and Nile drove this time. Even if the incident was a 'spell', I really don't think Nile will trust Jordan driving. I watched as the house got smaller driving away as we headed back home. Home, a feeling that never gets old.

When we got to the mansion, like always, the creepy butler opened the door. Gracie and Hazel were happy to see us back. Gracie, Hazel, and Shelby headed back home earlier than us. Everyone already knew we were back because of my scent. Many, who I haven't gotten to know yet, passed by without saying hello. Austin and his friends stopped by though to welcome us back. There is deffiently a scent difference between humans and vampires. Living here so long I have gotten use to their scents.  

"I'll help you with your bags." Gracie said and picked my bags up. 

"I can do it." I noted. 

"No, I owe you." She glanced over at Austin. 

I smiled and agreed to her generosity. We walked together to my room and she set my bags on the bed. Everything in my room looked the same. Gracie sat on my bed and I put my other bag down next to her.  

"Are you glad to be back?" She asked. 

I nodded. "It's good to be home." 

"Home?" She repeated confused. 

"Yes, this is my home, am I right?" 

She giggled. "Yes, just shocked you said home." 

"Sorry to shock you." I said sarcastically. 

We both laughed and there was a knock at the door.  

"Can I talk to Kiara alone?" Jordan asked Gracie. 

She nodded and got up without complaint. Jordan shut the door after she left. 

"Is there something wrong?" I asked and sat down on the bed. 

"No, nothing is wrong." He walked over to me. "There's something I've been saving for you, and I think now is the time." 

I waited for him to continue as he got something out of his pocket. I was shocked to see a little bottle of pills that were blue. Monique had the same ones. 

"You know what these are, right?" He asked. 

I nodded. "You can still be human but live forever." 

"Your father knew he'd die one day and made these pills for you." 

"For me? What for?" 

"You don't think he thought all this through? He probably knew you'd fall for me."  

I giggled from the way Jordan said it. Jordan smiled along with me. 

"He wanted you to have a choice to become immortal with a less painful way. You won't have any of the desires vampires do. All you have to do is take one pill per day for a week. You may feel a little strange but nothing you can't handle." He held out the bottle closer to me. 

Become immortal or stay human. Die or escape death. Either way, I'd be human but I would never know the feeling of dying. But do I really want to? I won't be able to age, I'll stay the same. Be with Jordan forever or age and eventually die.  

"I - uh . . . I think I'll wait."  

He nodded. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to. He gave you a choice, it's up to you." He stuck it back in his pocket. 

Suddenly, I feel like I disappointed him. 

He gave me a quick kiss. "Don't worry about it." He whispered. "You have a while to think about it."  

He already knows what I am thinking about.  

"I'll be downstairs if you need me." He walked away leaving me empty. 

I sighed and lay down on the bed. Now I'll be thinking about this. Don't worry; remember I have a while to think about this. I don't have to do it right away. Maybe when I get older I'll start to worry about it but right now, I think I'm going to pass on his deal. Just for a while.

~March seventeenth~

"I'm going to write a few questions on the board for you to answer. Please do it individually." Mrs. Travis said as she took the chalk. 

I took out a notebook and was about to write down the questions until a knock interrupted everyone. 

"May I help you?" She asked. 

"I'm sorry to interrupt but I have to borrow Kiara. I have permission to take her out of class." 

I was confused and saw Nile walk into the room.  

"Kiara, you are being dismissed early today. You can grab your assignment tomorrow." 

I grabbed my bag without questioning and left the class with Nile. 

"What's wrong? Why are we leaving?" I asked him after we got out in the hall. 

"It's Autumn, she's having the baby." 

"Well what are we doing here? Come on." 

* * *  

We sat out in the hall waiting to be called into the room. The baby just got delivered and I guess the baby is healthy. I don't know how we made it but we probably went at least a hundred miles per hour. Plus, Jordan took all side roads without having to go through stop lights and stuff. 

"When do you think we'll be able to go in?" Nile asked. 

I shrugged. "A couple of minutes, maybe." 

"Don't rush." Jordan said to Nile. 

"I'm not rushing." 

I sighed and the door opened beside us.  

"You can come in." Nick said to us. 

"Finally." Nile whispered. 

I rolled my eyes at him and we went into the room. Nick put his arm around me and we went over to Autumn and the newborn baby. 

"I'm glad you guys could make it." Autumn said. 

"Wouldn't miss it." I said. 

"Do you want to see him?" Autumn asked. 

I nodded and Autumn handed me the baby. His eyes were a light brown and his skin was so soft and smooth. It's definitely Autumn's child. 

"What's his name?" I asked her. 

"Roger Allen Taylor."  

"Roger." I repeated and stared at him. "You're a beautiful baby boy. Your future will be bright and full of surprises." I looked over to Jordan and Nile knowing they both knew what I meant. 

Who knows, maybe Roger will end up saving vampires one day. Anything is possible.

~A/N~ Yes, this is the final chapter of this story! And I'm answering your question. "Are you going to make another one?" I'm not sure yet. Maybe, maybe not. If I am making another one it won't be for a while until I get everything else get caught up, alright? Thank you for reading this and supporting!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 11.9K 12
Injured vampire finds himself in the Silver Mansion, with only one resident, teenaged billionaire Camden Silver. When hunger turns to love only one w...
5.1K 13 60
Jordan is a brand new vampire living in the Volturi castle. Join Jordan as she goes through the ups and downs of life as a vampire and as she trys to...
35.9K 1K 16
[REWRITING IN PROCESS, BOOK SUBJECT TO CHANGES] After fighting against Matt and Gerard, turning Jackson into the werewolf he was supposed to be and f...
933K 11.4K 26
[Highest Rank: #162 in Vampire!] A sixteen year old named Kiara Hatake is alone. Her mother died from a heart attack and her father died from a car a...