J.M.M

Por JupitersChild_

"I don't know. Numb I guess. It's like I was expecting it, but at the same time I wasn't. I don't know why bu... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
New Story

Chapter 54

25 0 0
Por JupitersChild_

"Jupiter how does it feel coming in 3rd place after having a streak of 1st place"

"To be honest 3rd place isn't really that bad. I'm also glad to see a friend of mine on the top too", she says.

Jupiter was good for the first few laps until Kylie ran into her when she slipped during a turn. Kat got in first and then Hannah was in second. Jupiter and Kylie fought for third place and Jupiter won. She wasn't mad and she wasn't happy, but she was proud of Kat.

"So was there any bets made Kat", Jupiter smirked pulling the whip cream from under her chair. She gave Hanna the signal and they both shot up spraying whip cream all over Kat.

"I hate you guys", she says laughing.

.:The Next Day:.

"Oh my gosh", Kat moaned. "My fucking head hurts"

"What happened", Jupiter asks sitting up. "Oh my gosh I regret that"

"Seems like you girls really partied hard last night huh", Lindsay says.

Last night, Sam invited Hannah, Jupiter, and Kat to a party last night. There was alcohol and the girls went crazy. Well everyone except Jupiter. She just partied really hard. They came back late, but not too late.

"You girls hurry up and get ready. Breakfast is almost done", Lindsay says and walks out. Jupiter crawled to the bathroom and closed the door. She turned on the shower and laid on the floor till it got hot. Once she seen steam she took off her clothes and got in the shower.

Her mind was racing as memories from last night came flooding back to her. What she did was so wrong on so many levels. She didn't know how she was going to tell Nyjah.

"Jupiter hurry up"

Exiting her thoughts, Jupiter finished washing herself and then got out the shower. She wrapped a towel around herself before opening the door.

"Is there more hot water", Sam asks.

"Yeah"

Jupiter pulled out her suitcase and put on a pair of boy shorts and a sports bra. She put on a pair of black ripped jeans with her yellow Justin Bieber Purpose Tour hoodie and her black Sk8 high Vans.

She went in the bathroom and brushed her teeth and washed her face. Jupiter can be very backwards with her morning routine when she's really tired. She brushed out her hair and put on her orange beanie.

She went downstairs and noticed Lindsay made a feast for breakfast.

"We heard you guys throwing up last night so we knew you would be hungry", she says.

"We really need to appreciate you more cause this is amazing", Jupiter says. She took out her phone and started recording everything.

"If you don't stop recording and come make your plate", Lindsay says. Jupiter put her phone down and grabbed a plate.

"Damn this is a lot of food", Kat says. "Is this all for us"

"Yeah", Lindsay says. Sam and Hannah came down and started making their plates. Jupiter started off with things that you can eat with syrup. So pancakes, waffles, French toast, and crepés.

After that she put stuff to eat with ketchup on her plate. That was hash browns, eggs,  breakfast potatoes, and bacon. She don't really like sausage unless it's in a sausage McMuffin.

"Damn JuJu you really hungry huh", Hannah says.

"Yeah the smell from y'all throwing up made throw up last night", she says. "What's the plan for today"

"Hannah and I are leaving right after this", Sam says.

"You two have to go to Barnes and Nobles. Kat your English teacher wants you to right a book report. Jupiter your Art teacher wants you to draw a flower that describes you in a Zentangle way. Also your English and Music teacher wants you to write a song about a book and a 5 to 10 page essay saying why you chose the book and the song", Lindsay explains.

"Damn girl why so much", Hannah asks.

"I'm taking AP classes that's why"

"What are those", Lindsay asks.

"Advanced Placement", Jupiter says. "When are they due"

"For the art one it's due by the end of next week so your gonna have to start now. The other assignment is gonna be your final grade since it's going to take a lot of time on it", Lindsay says.

"Do you think I can go to Barnes and Nobles to find a book", Jupiter asks.

"Yeah we can go right after we drop the girls off"

After they finished their breakfast, Lindsay dropped Sam and Hannah off at their house because they were leaving to the next location soon. Jupiter and Kat were going to stay to watch the guys race. Arriving at Barnes and Nobles Jupiter could see a black van parked a few cars behind them. She didn't have her mask on her either.

"Let's hurry up and make this quick", Lindsay says. "I could see them coming out the van already"

The girls got out the car and quickly ran into Barnes and Nobles. Lindsay went to Starbucks while Kat and Jupiter walked around looking for books. Jupiter went to the teen fiction area and found two books. One called Under Rose-Tainted Skies and the other called Schizo. They were both about teens who deal with mental illness.

"Hey I already got my books", she says walking towards Kat. "Have you found any"

"Yeah but I don't know which one to choose", she says. In her left hand was a book called Hush Hush and in the other was a book called Beautiful Creatures. Jupiter has finished the series to both of those books. "Which one do you recommend"

"I would chose Beautiful Creatures just because it kind of relates to me, but I say Hush Hush for you because you look like the type to read those kinds of books", she says.

"Ok", Kat put Beautiful Creatures back and took Hush Hush. They paid for their books and walked out only to be bombarded by the paparazzi. They asked a bunch of questions as the three of them walked back to the car.

"Jupiter is it true you beat your mother and grandmother"

"Is true that your father didn't want you"

"Did you go to jail when you were younger"

"We're you the one that called Reginae Carter a fat 9 inch lopsided bald headed bitch", that made Jupiter and Kat smirk at each other.

"Is it true that your mother sucked Chris Brown's dick for him to adopt you"

"Does Chris Brown beat you at home"

"How do you feel knowing your family doesn't want you"

Lindsay unlocked the car and they got in. She honked as they kept getting in her way as she was pulling out.

Jupiter was quiet the whole ride. She was really pissed about the last few questions they asked. Kat and Lindsay didn't say anything to her. They felt bad that she had to go through all this.

"Hey I'm gonna get the boys lunch. Will you girls be ok", Lindsay asks.

"Yeah we'll be good", Jupiter says.

"Ok I'll be back later. Make sure you have everything packed"

Jupiter put her books in her suitcase. She made sure she had everything before bringing them downstairs. After that she took her hearing aids off and went to sleep on the couch. The food was starting to get to her.

Kat put her last suitcases next to Jupiter's and took off her shoes. She laid on the couch and put her feet on Jupiter's back.

.:The Race:.

"He's gonna make it. He's gonna make it", Jupiter chanted as Eli entered the last lap. It was a lot more people to see the guys than the girls. The whole stadium was filled with people.

Everyone cheered as Eli made it across the finish line. Jupiter and Kat jumped up and down screaming. They were so happy he won because of he didn't they would have bought the cans of whip cream for nothing. It was payback and Jupiter was ready than ever.

As they were asking questions, Jupiter and Kat snuck behind him. Everyone started pulling out their cameras around them. Jupiter popped the caps off and started spraying him. Eli got up and stole one from Kat and started spraying the both of them.

"Ok that's enough guys", Ryan says. Jupiter laughed wiping the whip cream off her face.

"Alright we'll see you guys later", Jupiter says. They all hugged then left.

"That was fun"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
82.8K 3.2K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
686K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
162K 7.2K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...