Twice Imagines | Γ—OPENΓ—

By Tudeungie-jjang

Imagines from your faveorite member/s of Twice! More

Nayeon Imagine
<Β‘SPECIAL!> Mina's letter
<Β‘SPECIAL!> Mina Imagine
#Shamelessselfpromotion
Dahyun Imagine
Jihyo Imagine
SPECIAL SHIP
#happySANAday
Jihyo Imagine (2)
Mina X You X Dahyun
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Tzuyu Imagine
Sana Imagine
Mina Imagine
JIHYO DAY
Mina Scenario <Just For Trial>
Happy 1k!
Mina Imagine (2)
Not an update, A/N
Jihyo Imagine (3)
Mina day
I'm back! + New book coming soon
new book out
Signal MV
I need your help
Happy birthday dubu
Sorry, Not an update.
Sana Imagine (2)
Sana Imagine (2) [II]
Random Imagine (??) Pt. 1
Jihyo Imagine (4)
just a quick heads up!
Jihyo Imagine [I] (5)
Jihyo Imagine [II] (5)
Jihyo Imagine [III] (5)
Jihyo Imagine [IV] (5)
Jihyo Imagine (6)
Sana Imagine (3)
Sana Imagine (4)
Chaeyoung Imagine (1)
Sana Imagine (5)
-
Sana Imagine
Jihyo Imagine
JH pt 2 (mentions of blood and stabbing)
Sana Imagine
Sana II
Sana
A/N (Please Read)

Sana Imagine

3.2K 99 27
By Tudeungie-jjang

I sigh as I swung my bag across my shoulder and carried my books with me. "Why do I have to be--" "You have to be smart to get Sana. Now, go." Momo pushes me inside the gates as I directly bumped into Sana. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking!" I bowed and Sana just smiles. "Don't worry about it. I didn't get hurt or anything." She gives me my books. "Take care, okay? You wouldn't want to hurt yourself." She fixed my glasses.

"Look up all the time, you're really cute." She smiles and walks away. I think I just had a heart attack. I walked to my class silently. It was lunch time when I went out and standing by my locker was Sana and her friends, the basketball captain, Jeongyeon and the volleyball team captain, Mina. I placed my books in and swiftly walked away before Sana could say anything.

"Hi Y/N!" I stiffly turned around to the owner of the voice. "Right here!" Nayeon raised her hand. I go to her and sit beside her. "I think I was imagining things again." Nayeon looked at me confusedly. "I seriously thought Sana was calling me." "Yeah, she was." I nearly jumped out of my seat. "Sana was calling you over but you saw me first." I slammed my head. "I made a complete fool out of myself."

Nayeon nods. "Looks like she's heading here." I snap my head towards Sana who's heading here. "Hello there." Nayeon nudged me and I immediately snapped back to reality. "U-Um, Y-Yes?" Sana smiled once again. "Do you want to join us for lunch? With your friend Nayeon and Momo?" I just quickly nod. "Great! See you there!" She winks at me before walking away.

"She looks hot." I glare at her. "Stick with your Momo." Nayeon laughs. "Come on, let's head there." We reached the table and Sana immediately gestured us to sit down. "Well, welcome to the popular's table." Sana giggles. Mina looks at me and I send her a shy smiles, which she returns. "You know each other?" Mina nods. "She's in my gym class." Mina says, and Sana nods.

"Also, I've never seen her wear glasses." Sana looks at me. "Well, I just had them yesterday." Mina hums, going back to her phone. "Sana-ssi, do you have someone you like?" I almost die at Nayeon's question. "Well, don't we all have someone who can make our heart race?" Sana looks at me. "And that person is totally someone who's feelings your unsure about, right, Y/N?" I nod.

It was dismissal, I was at the bus stop when a car stopped in front of me.

"Hop in." Sana rolled down her window. I slowly get inside and she drives off. "Address?" I tell her my address. "I never thought you're my neighbor.." My eyes widened. "What?" "We're neighbors." I nod. "Oh.." We arrive and I hop off and Sana does too. "Wait what are you--" "I'll send you home." I nod.

I press the doorbell and Mom answers the door. "Hello Dear. Who's your friend here?" I look at her as she smiles brightly. "Hello Mrs. Kim. My name is Sana, Y/N's friend." Mom nods. "I'm just here to send her home. I'll get going now. See you tomorrow." She smiles at me and quickly gets in her house. I go inside to see my step dad smiling at me. I sigh and head up to my room. I lock the door and changed and I fell asleep.

...3 Months later...

I woke up to my alarm as I lazily get up, turning off my alarm. I do my morning routine and put on my glasses. I go down. "Good morning Y/N. Are you ready to go to school?" I look up at Sana who's sitting on our couch. "Uh..Sure. Have you eaten?" She nods and I grab my lunch and go out with her. "Bye mom, Dad." They both say goodbye. "I never knew you were gonna come." I say as Sana laughs.

"Well, I just surprise people at times." She smiles at me. We arrive at school as Sana parks. "Come on." I go down with her. "I actually need to go meet with Momo for a moment." She nods. "Sure thing. Meet me by the lockers soon, okay?" I nod. I arrive at our meeting place. "Y/N! I didn't see your bike so I was worried that you'd come in sick!" Momo and Nayeon sped up to me. "No..I--uh..Sana sent me to school."

They all looked at me like I just went insane. "wHAT?!" I cover my ears at Jihyo's voice. "You're so noisy." I say as Jihyo clings on to me like she always does. "This is why you two are mostly misunderstood." Jihyo sighs. "Well, it's not really a big deal is it? We both have someone we like at least." Nayeon giggles. "Jihyo is still in denial." Jihyo glares at her. "Shut up.."

"Y'all, I need to go meet Sana. She might hunt me down." I say, pulling away from Jihyo's grasp. "We'll come!" I just nod as we all head to the lockers where Sana was. She smiled at me. "I thought you wouldn't come.." Sana says. "Uh..well, yeah." I smile shyly. She smiles back. "So..uh..Sana, are you..free anywhere this week?" I ask as she thinks for a while.

"I might be free on Friday, why?" I breathe in and out. "Well, I just thought we'd get some coffee or something.." She smiles. "Sure. I'll meet you in the ice cream shop on Friday 2pm okay?" I nod. "Well, I really need to go. Jackson's here and I wouldn't want him to get jealous again. See you later lunch, Y/N." She waves before walking away towards Jackson. I sigh.

"What was I expecting? Of course it's just a friendly date." I say and Nayeon pats my back. "It's alright, kid." We all head to class as I couldn't focus the whole time. I decided to avoid Sana the whole day and just went directly to the park after school. I found a swing and started swinging by myself. "So much for expectations..." I sigh, kicking some stones. "She just makes me fall for her deeper as the season changes.."

"Hey Y/N." I look up at the voice of Mina. "You were here the whole time?" I just nod. "Sana was looking for you everywhere. She was worried you hated her." I shake my head. "I would never." Mina sighs. "That's good to know..but why were you avoiding her..?" I freeze. Should I tell her? But she might tell Sana...quick, Y/N! Make something up, c'mon!

"I-I wasn't..I was just busy.." Mina nods. "Well, you better show up to her or else she might think you hate her.." I sigh. "I don't know.." Mina sighs. "Alright..I'll tell you something..but don't tell Sana or she'll chew at my head again." I nod. "Sana doesn't get worried this much when we avoid her and it's my first time to see her looking for someone, literally panicking. Her eyes were shaking and she was close to tears, rambling." I nod.

"She keeps saying 'What if's  in her head. Whatever she could think of. She was literally going crazy looking for you." She sighs. "And if you don't show up to her, she might ask her dad to track you down and if she still couldn't get a hold of you she'll tell the school to bring you to her. That happened to me when I didn't tell her I was going to Japan for a vacation. As soon as I stepped in the gate students kidnapped me." I was still a bit hesitant.

"Sana's really scary when she's angry." I gulp. "Don't avoid her, that's the best you could do if you don't want her to chew at your head for at least a couple of weeks before she lets go of the topic." I sigh. "If you have feelings for her, just tell her. She might return your affections, you know." I sigh again, still hesitating. "Here. I'll give you Sana's number and Line account. She told me to give that to you as soon as I see you."

She gives me the paper. I sigh and take it. "Thanks Mina." She nods. "See you around." She leaves as I stay for a while and then leave. I head to my house and go in my room. I open my phone and text her.

I sigh, texting Nayeon unnie.

Well okay then. I decided to sleep for the night.

Tomorrow is another day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 8.5K 43
π“π°π’πœπž 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐬
20.9K 678 41
BP and Twice being best friends
64.1K 1.7K 22
π˜›π˜Έπ˜ͺ𝘀𝘦 π˜–π˜―π˜¦π˜΄π˜©π˜°π˜΅π˜΄ // Β« π“π–πˆπ‚π„ Β» [πšƒπš†π™Έπ™²π™΄ πš‡ πšπ™΄π™°π™³π™΄πš] -βš οΈŽα΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ ᴍΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› ʙᴇ α΄›Κα΄˜α΄Ι’Κ€α΄€α΄˜ΚœΙͺα΄„α΄€ΚŸ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ & ᴑʀᴏɴɒ ɒʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀs,Ιͺ α΄€α΄˜α΄ΚŸα΄Ι’Ιͺᴒᴇ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄€α΄…α΄ α΄€...
151K 4.4K 50
You're my best friend