แต‰แต˜แต–สฐแต’สณโฑแตƒ [สฒยทสฒแต] โœ“

็”ฑ icries

After 7 years of torture from his Eomma, Jungkook developed a dark personality. Where he found pleasure in ki... ๆ›ดๅคš

Chapter 1 {Execute}
Chapter 2 {Unknown}
Chapter 3 {Panic}
Chapter 5 {Offer}
Chapter 6 {Ruination}
Chapter 7 {Inquest}
Chapter 8 {Acquit}
Explanation + Author's Note

Chapter 4 {Homicide}

2.4K 122 13
็”ฑ icries

Y/N's POV

Your family finished dinner 20 minutes ago and are currently enjoying a new episode of your favourite TV show.

*Ding Dong*

Someone rang the doorbell.

"Who could it be?"

Your Eomma and Appa checked the surveillance camera on the wall.

"It's a delivery man"

"Should we open the door?"

Appa walked to the main door and yelled.

"What is it?"

"Is a package"
It was a man voice.

"A package?"
Appa asked Eomma.

A package at 10 pm? It seemed a little sketchy to you.

"Maybe it's Y/N's clothes"

Your Eomma turned to you.

"Remember you bought some clothes from eBay?"

"Yea! Of course! It could be my kpop merch!"

Eomma walked over to Appa.

"Alright, so I'll open the door"

They opened the door.

"Ah!"

There was a sudden high pitched scream.

Was that Eomma? What was that noise?

As you were about to stand up to check your Eomma, you saw Appa giving you a weird stare. He seemed like he was trying to tell you something but... why didn't he just say it?

Before you were able to say anything, you hear your dad say...

"Raelim!"

It was your mother's name, your Appa never ever calls her by her name... He usually calls your Eomma by "Honey" or "Dear" or even "Eomma" but he never calls her by her name... What's wrong?...

You slowly stood up from the sofa and looked at your Appa.

He was mouthing something...

Hi? Why was he mouthing hi?

"Ah!"

Your dad gasps. His body soon fell onto the stone tiles of the entrance area.

*Bang*

His body...

His shirt...

It was covered with redness.

Your world suddenly collapsed. Everything slowed down and millions of thoughts skimmed through your brain.

You were just standing there, still processing the scene and replaying the scene over and over again.

Then suddenly, something caught your attention.

What was your dad mouthing at you?

Hi?

Hi??

Hi???

Hide?!

You blinked and saw a foot slowly appearing behind the edge of the wall, stepping into the house. It's the "delivery" guy, isn't it?...

You immediately took a few big steps and sneaked into the kitchen. Thank god for the secret room under the tiles...

You lifted up the stone tile in the corner of the kitchen and revealed a 1 x 1 dugout.

*Step*

*Step*

*Step*

You froze as you hear footsteps approaching closer to you. Without delay, you quietly jumped into the hole and covered the top with the tile.

*Step*

*Step*

*Step*

If he stepped on this tile, you're dead.

*Step*

*Step*

*Step*

The noise of his shoes against the wooden floor is giving you anxiety...

You shut your eyes and prayed, even though you were an agnostic.

Please don't find me...

*Step*

*Step...*

Then the stepping stopped.

Why'd he stop?...

You covered your mouth with your hands to make sure you didn't make a single noise. At this moment, you were just devastated by the loss of both your parents.

It was too quick... everything happened too quickly...

*Screek~*

*Step*

*Step*

*Step*

Did he turn around and walked away?...

***
The following hour consisted of the same events. He was walking around the house, trying to find something and you were hiding and silently crying.

At long last, he finally left the house. At least that's what you thought...

You heard a quiet noise from your main door lock pad and no more stepping noises.

Should you go out or not?

You decided to wait for a couple of minutes.

***
20 minutes later~

You slowly lifted up the stone tile above your head and extended your body to reach ground level. You looked to your left, then right, then left again to make sure that murder was actually gone.

You didn't see anyone so you quickly ran to your phone and brought it back to your hiding spot. You didn't trust anything, you just had to be safe...

The stone tile hangs on the rims of the neighbouring tiled and covered your head. You dialled 119.

***
During the 10 minutes of waiting inside your dugout, your mind went over multiple confusions.

What was the murder's intention?

He didn't steal anything.

The TV, Amazon Ecco, even your phone was still there.

You didn't understand...

Why was he walking around the house? What is he looking for?

*Whee-yoo* *Whee-yoo*

The faint melody of police siren calmed you down.

Soon, the police came and took care of the case.

***
You officially had nowhere to go,

your parents were... gone...

your grandparents were in the United States...

All of your family members were halfway across the globe.

Jungkook.

You stumbled your fingers across your screen and dialled his number.

He answered within 2 seconds.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook..."

"Yea Y/N, what's up"

"I..."

You shook your head and clenched your eyes.

"Y/N?"
"Are you ok?"

"Can I come over?"

"... Is something wrong?"

"My parents..."
"They were murdered... a couple hours ago..."

There was silence on the other side of the line.

"Ah..."

Jungkook seems to be at a loss for words and that was when you burst into tears. You released all the sombre emotions you've been holding onto and cried out loudly.

"I'll come to pick you up in 5 minutes ok?..."

"Mhm..."
You hummed in response as no words we able escape your mouth.

"Just... stick in there ok?..."
"I'll be here shortly..."

Then you ended the call.

Jungkook didn't seem to know how to comfort someone.

You brought your legs up to your chest and wrapped your arms around it.

"Please tell me this is just a nightmare..."

Tears filled your eyes again and you hid your face in your arms.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

180K 2.7K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
Time Traveler ็”ฑ GOD

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

5.5K 33 28
Have you ever traveled in time? No? I thought so. We live in world where everyone thinks that magic is something that doesn't exist. But don't we hav...
14.4K 291 18
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ž๐ซ!" ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—† ๐—’๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐— ๐–พ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡ and y/n. "๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ?" Tara asked as she cried. " ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ...
Is it that bad that he is my step-brother? ็”ฑ amber twist

้’ๅฐ‘ๅนดๅฐ่ชช

104K 2.2K 20
If all it is, is 8 letters...why is it so hard to say? โ€ข "Who is this annoying girly girl person?" The boy screamed. "Who is this jackass of a strang...