To become | Transformers Reve...

By AlexandraCapone

Two years after Lisa, Sam and the Autobot saved the Earth from the Decepticons, Lisa and Sam face a new battl... More

Authors note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
✨💕Hiya💕✨
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
✨Hello✨
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
🌀Small authors note!🌀
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Thank you!!!

Chapter 13

785 27 0
By AlexandraCapone

I felt as if I was being dragged deep into nothing. My chest tighten and suddenly  I am being shot out of the air. Bee was shot out of the air as well not too far behind me.

I screamed as I felt air crush my lungs. I felt a hard impact as my body hits hot sand. I cried out in pain as I felt a sharp pain circulate through my body.

I muffled a small sob as I noticed that my leg was badly cut. I snarled as I tried to move. "Ah..B-Bumblebee!" I cried out as I tried to ignore the pain.

Bee landed on his back as he struggled to get up. "Ow.." I hissed as I finally managed to stand. Suddenly I was crushed again as Sam magically landed on me.

I cried out in pain and so did he. "Lisa.."

I groaned as he rolled on his back hissing with pain. "Oh shit your hand." He groaned as he clenched his jaw. His hand was badly cut but also burned. "Shit.." I hissed as I tired to calm Sam down.

Where the hell are we?!

I looked around as my heart was racing.

That's when I heard Mikaela shouting. "SAM!!! LISA?!!!"

Sam stood up and looked around. "WHERE ARE WE?!" Sam shouted as I groaned. I looked around and finally was able to shout.

"SIMONS?!"

Sam and I hear him calling back. "HEY! YEAH!"

Sam and I shared a worried look as he ran towards Mikaela. Bee managed to get up. "You..ok?"

I nodded and limped over to him. "Y-yeah..I'm fine.." I stated as I felt myself getting light headed.

I groaned and I started to limp towards Sam along with the he rest of the gang.

"You guys ok?!" Sam shouted over to them. "Yup!" Mikaela stated. "HEY GUYS? I THINK WE'RE IN VEGAS!" Leo shouted, I smiled a little. Thank god no one else is hurt.

Thankfully Bee carried my on his shoulder and placed me on one of the giant rocks were everyone was waiting.

"That really hurt, your just lucky I didn't get hurt, people could've been killed ok? People could've gotten-" Snapped Simon as I regretfully tore off a good amount of my leather jacket to apply pressure on my wound.

JetFire snarled. "Oh shut up! I told you I was opening up a space bridge, it's the fastest way to travel to Egypt!"

I froze and tried to stand up but Sam beat me to it right after Mikaela warped up his hand.

"What?! What did you-what did you tell us?! You didn't tell us anything!" He snapped at him as I cut in. "You didn't tell us anything! So why the hell are we in Egypt?!" I shrieked as I tried to not have a tantrum and panic attack all at the damn same time.

"Don't you get snippy with me fleshing!" The now angry mech snarled at us. I clenched my jaw and glared at the mech meeting his cold red optics.

The mech slumped down on the rocks, sitting up right. "You were dully in formed."

Before I could snap at him Sam shot me a small warning glare and looked at the mech. "Can we just stop for a second, just tell us why we're in Egypt so we can all have a little semblance, a little peace of mind?"

I sighed as Jet Fire stood up and started to talk. "This planet was visited by our race once before by our earliest ancestors millennia ago, they were on a exploratory mission to harvest energon, the life form for our race." He stated as he turned to look away.

"Without it we would all parish, oxidize and rust! Blast my wretched self! Do have any idea how it's like to slowly fall apart and die?!" The mech snarled at us, waving his cane around at us.

I sighed as I almost felt bad for him. I mean maybe if he wasn't such an ass hole to us then maybe I would totally feel bad..but then again he is a Decepticon..

Simon interrupted next. "Let's not get epizootic alright, old timer. Beginning, middle, end, facts, details, condense, plot, tell it."

Jet Fire looked over at us. "Somewhere buried in his desert, our ancestors built a great machine..it harvest energon..by destroying Suns." The mech stated as he then stared up at the sun.

"Destroy Suns?" Sam repeated and I rolled my eyes.

"You mean blow them up?" Leo asked and I sighed. "Maybe if you turned up your hearing aids you'll be able to understand what he's saying." I snapped with a smirk.

Mikaela snickered in the background and we fist bumped. That's when we tune back into listening to Jet Fire.

"Yes, you see in the beginning there was seven primes, our original leaders and they set out into the universe seeking distance Suns to harvest, the Primes set out with one rule, never destroy a planet with life, until one of them tried to define that rule and his name forever more was The Fallen."

Jet Fire raised his servo and began to play a holo gram of the one called The Fallen. We looked at the holo gram form of the ugly mech.

I frowned as Jet Fire began to explain about this ugly looking mech.

He despised the human race, but he wanted to kill you all by turning on that machine..the only way to activate it was the legendary key called The Matrix Of Leadership. A great battle took place over the possession of the Matrix, The Fallen was stronger than his brothers, so they had no choice but to steal and hide it. In the ultimate sacrifice they have their lives to seal the Matrix's in a tomb made of their very own bodies...a tomb with can not find.."

He turned to look at us. "Some where buried in this desert, that deadly machine remains. The Fallen knows where it is, and if he finds the tomb of the Primes, then your world will be no more.."

"Ok, so how do we stop him?" Mikaela asked as she looked up at him.

"Only a Prime can defeat The Fallen." The mech retorted and my heart skipped a beat.

"Optimus Prime?"

The mech froze and then kneeled closer to me, his faceplate inches from mine. "So you've met a Prime? Oh he must've been a great descendant. Is he alive? Here on this planet?" The mech asked and I looked away.

Sam walked next to me and rested a hand on my shoulder.

"He sacrificed himself to save us.." Sam replied softly and I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath.

The mech looked away. "So he's dead..without a Prime it's impossible, no one can stop The Fallen."

My eyes widened and I looked up at him. "The same energy that would be used to activate the machine..could that energy some how be used to reactivate Optimus and bring him back to life?" I asked as my heart was beating out of my chest.

"It was never made for that purpose but it's an energy like no other.." JetFire states as he stood up again and I let out a sigh.

"So then how do you get us to the Matrix's before the Deceptacon's do? Before they get to me and my friends?" I asked getting a little angry now as I looked at the mech.

He kneeled down again. "Follow your mind, your map, you symbols, what you carve on the sand is your clue. When dawn alights The Daggers Tip, three Kings will reveal the doorway! Find the doorway!" JetFire states loudly as he waved his servos at me.

"Find the doorway! Go now, go! That was my mission now, it's your mission now." He added on pointing at me as I nodded.

"Now go before the Deceptacons find me and find you!"

We all start running as Bee, Mudflap and Skid transformed into their alt mode. I hopped in the drivers seat.

"Come on guys lets go! We got a mission to solve."

Sam snorted as he hopped in. "This is all your mission were just here to help." I rolled out eyes chuckling a little.

"Whatever you say Samuel."

🐝🐝🐝

Hey guys!

Sorry I took so long to update! Ok so I know I said every Friday there'd be new chapters but on the Thursday night i wasn't able to watch the movie again XD

So now you get some updates today-(Monday) it'll probably go back to regular updates on Friday.

Anyways, I hope you liked my new chapter, thank you for voting and reading my book, I really appreciate it my Little Kitties!!!

((Ok so I'm obsessed with Miraculous Lady Bug so that's my new thing XD so now you are all My Little Kitties))

Lmao XD

Ok bye guys!!!

*Written on: Saturday April 14 2018*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.3K 19
You were just a simple girl. You go to the same high school as Sam. But not everything is plain and simple. From the moment Sam drove you home in his...
457K 11K 13
The fate of humanity is at stake between two races of Cybertronians: Autobots and Decepticons. Their war is brought down to Earth and it's up to the...
23.8K 671 27
Autobots were blamed for the war and destruction on Earth. Riley and Optimus have to make a difficult decision and leave their family so they could p...
34.4K 826 27
Two years after defeating the Fallen, Riley is working together with Autobots who after becoming Optimuse's wife became a part of their family. Takin...