i like you - skz seungjin

By seoulliteral

"i like you, so so much. i hope you can consider-" "i like you too." ©seoulliteral, 2018 More

𝟘𝟘
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
n o t e
n o t e
10
11
12
14
15
markhyuck
16
17
18
note

13

1.2K 132 42
By seoulliteral

hyunjin was laying down the hospital bed of the hospital clinic. he had totally high fever because of the cold weather outside, and he still managed to have his air conditioner open.

seungmin sighed.
"i'll be back."
he got out of the clinic and walked straight towards his classroom.

the bell rang just right after he sat. then the professor came in.

"good morning class. today were going to have two new students. please come in."

two people came in and one was oddly very familiar. seungmin's breath hitched and he covered his mouth, eyes widened.

"hello. my name is zhou yanchen. i'm from china so please take care of me!!" yanchen smiled looking through the sea of students to see one particular person. yanchen smirked at seungmin.

"hello everyone! my name is kim jungwoo. please take care of me and let's be friends!" jungwoo was wondering. where was his beloved hyunjin?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
995K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
169K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...