11

seungmin was walking down the sidewalk when he checked the time, it was almost 9am so he decided to walk a bit faster. his classes would start at 9:30am afterso. he finally arrived at 8:53. he decided to get a small snack before classes would start. after a bit, his professor walked in the small auditorium. his first class was drama. he waited patiently for his next subject, music. seungmin had loved music ever since he was young. he would make songs for hyunjin to listen to him. they had actually promised each other they would be together since childhood, till hyunjin started to avoid seungmin. seungmin thought he did something wrong, he was devastated. was. now he's happy that hyunjin is back.

they had shared quite a few hobbies. they love to write songs, sing, sleep and more.  the person that's most looking decent is no one. they're really weird when it comes to each other. when one wants something, the other one would want it too. anything the other does, the other would do it too. the two of them would risk themselves, just for each other. 

"dongsaengie!" seungmin saw yerim walking up to him, seeing her dressed in a brown coat and heels, also what sems to be like a grey shirt under.(that was what he saw ofc theres smth more inside lol)

(that was what he saw ofc theres smth more inside lol)

kim yerim, kim yerim is seungmin's older sister. she just came back from canada to pay a visit to her girlfriend, seungwan. they ended up going back to korea to live there permanently. 

"noona?" seungmin asks cluelessly, then he looked up seeing his sister. he smiled showing his eye smile.

"noona! i missed you so much."

"i missed you too seungmin." 

they hugged each other smiling. at this point we all thought hyunjin would be glaring at them for mistakening seungmin's sister but instead, he smiled. seungmin looked so soft, safe. safe in his sister's arms. they hugged each other tightly, like it would be their last time seeing each other. hyunjin felt peace, peace in his mind.

"hyunjin, who's that? aren't you jealous?" mingyu asked, sipping is milk shake loudly. 

"no mingyu, i- i'm soft..."

mingyu looked at hyunjin weirdly and walked fast right away. feeling that something was wrong with hyunjin.

what was wrong?

-_-_-_-_-

look at the comment box in this scentence lmao