Roller Coaster (Christian Yu)

Da hopexluna

Roller coaster is about you and Christian Yu. Your cousin is Stephanie and Christians best friend is named ja... Altro

Chapter 2- My First Date
Chapter 3- The car ride
Chapter 4- Dinner
Chapter 5- Surprise!
Chapter 6- Sorry She can't
Chapter 7- Think about it
Chapter 8- I'm Sorry babe

Chapter 1-Luna?

2.1K 25 3
Da hopexluna

Little side note, here is the outfit you were wearing that night. Luna means moon 🌙 .

"So, you've been living here for a month already and you did not tell me that it's amazing Y/N!" Stephanie said.
"Haha, I tried to tell you but you didn't listen until I told you to come and visit me!!" you said.
"I know, I know, I haven't really had time to enjoy myself and meet new places"
"I know, but at least you got married and you can enjoy stuff with Mr.Charming."
"You know it's really difficult because he's in the army, but now that he's gone, I didn't want to be by myself so I wanted to see other places and visit you, but I still can't believe you are living here in Korea!! Everything is so beautiful at night!! I wish I can move here!!" She said.
"Steff, you know that wouldn't be such a bad idea..."
"Huh?"
"You living here, with me," you said.
"That will be so much fun!! Ugh, but.."
"But what?"
"What am I going to tell Alex? Hey Bae, I want to move here with (Y/N) while you're away,"
"Duh... I'm pretty sure he will understand because you don't want to be living by yourself and I don't want to live by myself so I can just have you living with me, either way I have a 2 bedroom condo, so it's going to be so much fun!!!" You said.
"Yess!! I just imagine!!!"

You were walking at night and you saw an ice cream truck.

You and Stephanie have known each other for a long time, and have been childhood friends. Also she is your cousin and she just got married to Alex but he is away because he is in the army. You and Stephanie were walking down the streets and you guys saw an ice cream truck and really wanted some ice cream. It was night time and you barely knew the city, even though you've living there for a month already you didn't really go out but now since Stephanie is here, you and her are out late and enjoying views.

"Do you want some ice cream Steff?" You asked.
"Mmmm ice cream, yes please!! She said.

(A/N)- whenever you see something bold you are speaking Korean, it will be easier instead of translating lol 😂

"Hello, sir," you said as you bowed
"Hello, how are you??"
"I'm fine, and your self?"
"Good" said the ice cream man, " what kind of ice cream would you like?"
"Steff what kind of ice cream do you want?" You said.
"Chocolate and vanilla with a cone please," she said.
"Okay,", "Let me have a chocolate and vanilla ice cream cone and a strawberry vanilla ice cream cone as well".
"Okay" said the ice cream man.
"Wow you learned Korean so fast (Y/N)!!" Said Stephanie.
"I've been knowing Korean for a long time girl but couldn't really have a conversation because I was the only one in my family that knew Korean"
"Haha right"
"Here you go," said the ice cream man, "It will be $5.15,"
"Thank you, here you go, you can keep the change, have a good night," you said as you handed him $7.

"You're such a generous person, that's something I like about you (Y/N)," Stephanie said, "you never change you know, that's why I can trust you in everything."
"Thank you , even though I live far away and I have a better job, it is important to be humble and to stay humble," you said as you sat down next to these guys eating ice cream as well. You noticed the guy that had a jean jacket and ripped jeans, but you just shook your head because you were imagine him talking to you.
You've never been in a relationship before you only had crushes, but none of your crushes never really liked you back. You heard the boys conversation and next to you and you heard the rip jeans guy said she's pretty in Korean but you weren't sure if he was talking about you, or Steff. But obviously he's talking about Steff, everyone loved Steff, even if she's married, you sigh-

"(Y/N) did you hear me?"
"Huh?" You said. " sorry what was that?"
"If you knew any karaoke places around here, I always saw YouTube videos and I know they have good places where they give you a room, and a mic and even beer, which by the way... someone can legally drink here ;)" she said as she winked.
"Honestly I really don't know any karaoke places around here, you know ever since I've been living here I barely know these streets"
"How come?"
"Well I work during the weekday and my co workers are already married with kids so I'm the young one who has no husband nor kids and who has a degree with a job"
"Haha, so you want to get married?"
"Steff you know I have to get through the dating process and I believe that I will soon date when it's my time, who knows maybe he's out here and not where I used to live," you said.
"Hmm, alright, alright sorry,"

(A/N) underline= Spanish

"And if we ask those cute guys over there, and I have noticed that the ripped
jean guy has been staring at you" she said.
"What do you mean? I can't just ask them, ugh"
"Try it"
"Ahh okay," I said, "Excuse me, hello, do you know where I can find a karaoke place?"
He looked at you so shook and realized that you were speaking Korean.

"Uh yes, if you cross the street walking towards the cross walk make a left and you are going to see a lot of colorful building lights, the place is called Mic Drop and that's your destination," said his friend.
"Oh really? Thank you!" You said as you bowed down.
"Alright Christian, I have to go now, I'll see you tomorrow for the game coming up, but hey why don't you take these ladies to the karaoke place," said his friend.
"Oh no thank you, I think we got it under control," you said.
"Oh no it's fine with me, I can take you , either way I was going to walk that way," he said.
"Oh okay, thank you," you said.

"Steff, he said that he will walk us to the karaoke place"
"Is it safe?" She said.
"I don't know but I have 911 in speed dial" I said
"Haha oh gosh!!"
"Bye bruh, ill see you tomorrow" said his friend.
"Peace," he said.
As they were saying their good byes, you started to walk with Steff. Then you realized that the guy was walking beside you.
"So (Y/N)," Steff said.
"Yes," You Said.
"Start a conversation with him,"
"What why?"
"Well I did kind of see him look at you in a different way"
"Um, what should I say?"
"I don't know... don't you know pick up lines in Korean?" Steff said.
"No , haha only in English"
"Girl you imagine he knows how to speak English"
"I mean it's not like we're going to see him again"
"True , you're right,"
"So good to be true," she said.

"Excuse me what's your name?" He said.
"(Y/N)"
"What did he say?"
"He asked what was your name,"
"Oh I'm Stephanie," she said, "what's your name? Ask him,"
"She said what's your name,"
"I'm Christian"
"(Y/N), how long have you been living here?"
"For a month already,"
"A month?? Your Korean is so good and very fluent," he said.
"Thank you, I learned it through music and Korean dramas haha"
"Really that's it? That's all it took for you to learn Korean?"
"Yes and some language apps that you can easily download for free"
"That's amazing!"

Y'all were walking and had a moment of silence. You guys crossed the street and you were amaze by all the colorful lights.

"Whoa" Steff said.
"This is really nice, how did we miss this?"
" I don't know (Y/N)," Steff said, "Hey I meant to ask you, since you know about kpop, I was watching super junior and I came across a video through Facebook but there was no description about who these boys are but maybe you can identify them".
"Um yeah I can try".

Steff was showing you a video and little did you know Christian was watching it too.
"Oh that's C-Clown," he said, "they debuted 2012 and disbanded 2015, they were popular but sadly they disbanded".

Steff and I couldn't believe that he spoke English.
"YOU SPEAK ENGLISH??!!! She said.
"Uhh what??"
"Christian, don't you lie, you just spoke English"
"Uh-oh I got caught. Yes I do speak English,"
"And fluently" you said.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you guys uncomfortable,"
"Uncomfortable?? What do you mean by that? You would make us comfortable and easier for steff!" You said.

"I'm sorry," he said, " but we're here!"
"Thank you Christian," said Steff.
"Bye!!" You said.
"Where are you going ? It seemed like he wanted to say more" Steff said, "I'll go and wait in the line okay (Y/N)".
You chuckled.
"Thank you Christian for taking us here"
"You're welcome, any time," he said scratching his head. You were walking away and he stopped you.
"Hey would you like to have to some coffee tomorrow?"
"Coffee?"
"Yes," he said scratching his head.

"TELL HIM YES" Steff said being noisy.
"Um okay,"
"What's your your phone number"
" 829157891408," you said
"Okay I'm going to call you,"
"Got it,"
"I'll see you around 9... is that fine?".
"Yes."
"Okay bye, Have a good night"
"Bye, you too," you said as you watch him leave.

"OKAY BUT YOU LITERALLY HAVE YOUR FIRST DATE ALREADY" Said Steff.
"Yeah?"
"YEAH? That's all you can say? Hold on. No more karaoke and let's go home and choose your outfit!!"
"Steff noo, I'll be fine"
"No ma'am, let's go!!"

You and Steff went home and chose an outfit. You were getting ready to go to sleep until your phone rings. A text from Christian.
"Good night (Y/N), sweet dreams, I will see you tomorrow".

You smiled at your phone and didn't know how to feel. You put some music on and went to sleep.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

382K 15.7K 26
Two best friends Seojoon and Minho... Got married to another best friends Ji eun and Aeri.... Both couple were neighbors too.... They both became par...
14.3K 2.3K 45
Best friends turned lovers-what could be more beautiful than that? Their love was so radiant that it touched everyone around them. But tragedy struck...
228K 16.7K 39
What would you do, if you don't know whether you are free to love someone?? Jungkook wants nothing more than to love Taehyung with his whole heart bu...
119K 5.8K 25
Taeyong recently moved to a new town with his mother and saw a festival was happening nearby. Jaehyun on the otherhand was on a date with his girlfri...