The Senior [Completed]

Galing kay GabrielleChnc

Sophia Williams is beginning her high school life. She goes to Oxford High School. A high school where Dylan... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - Freshman
Chapter 2 - Flirts
Chapter 3 - Prank Day!
Chapter 4 - Chemistry
Chapter 5 - Basketball and Parties
Chapter 6 - Track Team and... Date?
Chapter 7 - What's Going On?
Chapter 8 - Kiss
Chapter 9 - High School Musical
Chapter 10 - Awkward
Chapter 12 - Fist Fight
Chapter 13 - The Crush That's Not Really A Crush
Chapter 14 - Private Rehearsal
Chapter 15 - Dooms Day
Chapter 16 - The Senior
Chapter 17 - Awkward Encounters
Chapter 18 - City Views
Chapter 19 - Shawty
Chapter 20 - Awkward Breakfasts
Chapter 21 - Kissing Other Girls
Chapter 22 - The Musical
Chapter 23 - After Party
Chapter 24 - The Final

Chapter 11 - Winter Formal

2.6K 74 17
Galing kay GabrielleChnc

SOPHIA'S POV

"Oh my gosh, I am so happy we both found the perfect dresses," exclaimed Emma as we walked into my house.

Tonight is the night. Winter formal, and we are both so excited.

Emma had ended up being asked by Jim, the other boy from out homeroom who also happened to be Fred's best friend. At first she was a little dissapointed that she wasn't going with Dylan, Jacob, or Michael, but she seemed to get over that pretty quickly.

Crazily, my brother had asked Emily to be his date.It turns out they'd met at Michael's house one day, and had hit it off straight away.I was happy he had done this, because hopefully it would show Jessica that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Emily.

Dylan had offered to host a pre-gathering for all of our friends at our place, and I was looking forward to this. It wasn't a big pre, just my brother and his friends plus their dates, and then my friends plus our dates. Regardless, I was looking forward to see how everybody scrubbed up.

Emma and I were currently in my room, getting ready. We had gotten our nails done earlier, and we were now working on our hair and makeup.

"Sit still!" Emma scolded as I fidgeted in the makeup chair.

I grinned sheepishly back at her in the mirror, "Sorry," I muttered.

Emma lived for hair, makeup and fashion, so I guess I trusted her to make me look presentable. I wasn't much help, so she finished most of her makeup her self. When we were both done, we stood in front of my big mirror.

"Wow," breathed Emma quietly.

"You look insane Sophia," she commented.

I shook my head, I didn't even look like me. "Me? Have you seen yourself Em, Jim is going to go crazy!" I exclaimed as her cheeks turned pink.

"People are arriving, we should probably go downstairs," said Emma.

I nodded, taking a deep breath. Together, we walked down my stairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MICHAEL'S POV

As usual, Jessica was late. I had already arrived at Dylan's house where the pre was getting into full swing. 

My thoughts were interrupted by Dylan saying, "No. No way, you are not wearing that out."

I turned to see what he was talking about, only to find myself looking at…. Sophia. Except that she didn't look like Sophia. This girl, was fully made up, and to be entirely honest… she looked HOT.

I felt my eyes widen as Sophia grinned, "Shut up Dylan," she said jokingly.

Even her friend that always seemed to be around whenever the seniors were, was looking great. Sophia's black dress showed off her slightly tanned skin. And that's when I noticed Fred walk over to her. Stupid twat.

"Soph, you look beautiful," he whispered to her, kissing her on the cheek. Sophia blushed, and I had to look away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOPHIA'S POV

Fred awkwardly handed me a bouquet of flowers, and I grinned at him in thanks. He placed a hand on my lower back, as my Dad snapped a few quick pictures.

And then, I heard a screeching voice calling for "Mikey". I watched as Michael fought to roll his eyes when he saw Jessica.

She strutted into our house, wearing a hot pink low cut dress that barely covered her ass. Her heels were so high that she was nearly as tall as Michael.

"Uh hey Jessica," muttered Michael.

"What!? No 'You look hot Jessica'?" asked Jessica angrily.

"More like, 'You look like a skank Jessica',"I whispered quietly to Emma, who burst into a fit of giggles. Jessica shot her a dirty look. 

"Right. You look hot Jessica," said Michael unbelievingly. I couldn't help but smirk at Jessica.

Jessica huffed, and stormed off to the bathroom, probably to check herself out.

Michael caught my attention, and rolled his eyes at me. I giggled softly, knowing that he wasn't exactly impressed by his date. 

Our doorbell rang, and Dylan left to go and answer it. When he came back, he was grinning happily with Emily attached to his arm. I ran over to give her a hug, and we gushed over how great the other looked. Emily was definitely my favorite senior, she was so much more fun than Jessica.

Speaking of Jessica, she walked back into the room and death glared Emily.

"What are you doing here?" she asked icily.

"Dylan asked me," said Emily with a smirk.

Jessica scowled her face in disgust, "You better watch your back bitch."

Michael frowned at this, "Did you just threaten my cousin?"

Jessica's eyes widened when she realised that Michael had heard this, "What? No, we were just joking."

Emily raised her eyebrows in disbelief, and Emma snorted.

"Really, it didn't sound like that," replied Michael.

"Well whatever," Jessica shot back, rolling her eyes and flicking her hair.

Emily and I took one look at each other and burst into giggles. Michael stared at us in amusement for a second, before he started laughing too. Pretty soon, nearly everyone in the room was laughing, including my Dad.

Jessica stared around furiously, "Mikey, make them stop," she cried.

But "Mikey" was laughing too much to even notice.

Eventually, everyone managed to stop and we well posed for photo's. My dad, who thought he was some sort of photographer, took about 100 photos from all different angles. In nearly every photo, Jessica was either pouting or giving the camera sultry eyes.

We had hired a limo, and it pulled up in front of our house and everyone cheered. It was massive. Before we got in, Fred pulled me aside.

"Soph, what's going on with you and Michael?" he asked angrily.

I stared at him in shock, "What are you talking about?"

Fred rolled his eyes, "Don't pretend you don't know."

"I'm not pretending, I literally have no idea what you're talking about!" I exclaimed.

"He keeps looking at you, and you keep looking at him. Is there something I should know?" asked Fred frustratingly.

I shook my head, "No of course not!"

Fred sighed as if he didn't believe me, and we got into the limo. I did not peg Fred as the jealous one. But seriously, that was ridiculous. He had no right to accuse me of cheating on him when we're not even officially together.

The limo ride was kind of awkward between Fred and I, so I simply moved to sit next to Emily (Fred glared at me) and we chatted about anything and everything. I was really glad that my brother had decided to take her, because she was such a funny and lovely girl.

We got to the winter formal, which was decorated as a winter wonderland. There were fake snowflakes hanging from the ceiling and there was a band on the stage. 

Fred and I posed for a photo at the door, and walked over the the dance floor.

"Look Soph, I'm sorry. But I just don't want anyone else touching you," muttered Fred.

I stared at him in disbelief, "You don't own me Fred."

He sighed, "I didn't mean it like that. I just meant I really like you," he said.

My face softened and I smiled slightly at him, "Good, because I like you too," I replied quietly.

He wrapped his arms around my back, and pulled me into a dance, "Be my girlfriend?" he whispered quietly.

I grinned, nodding. He gently kissed me on the lips, and we danced for the next hour or two.

After we were both tired of dancing, Fred told me that he was going to go to the bathroom and then get us a drink. I nodded, and walked over to find someone to talk to. I found my brother and Emily by the punch table, and I chatted to them for a little while before Michael joined us, looking slightly frustrated.

"Has anyone seen Jessica?" he asked wearily.

We shook our heads. 

"I'll help you find her," I offered, "I need to find Fred too."

He nodded, and together we walked off. I realised that Fred had been gone for a solid half hour now. Fred, my boyfriend I thought as I grinned giddily to myself.

"So are you having a good night?" Michael asked me as we walked around the hall.

I nodded with a smile, "Yeah, what about you?"

He nodded hesitantly, "I guess. Except that I can't find my date," he said with a chuckle.

I smiled back at him, "Same."

We soon gathered that neither of our dates were in the school hall.

"I hope they're okay," I said quietly.

"I'm sure they're fine," replied Michael to me.

"Fred said he was going to the bathroom, maybe Jessica went too?" I asked.

Michael nodded curiously, and we left the hall to go to the bathrooms. We were just rounding the corner, when we noticed two people attached at the lips.

Fred and Jessica.

I felt Michael stiffen beside me as they continued to kiss, oblivious to the fact that we were there. Michael cleared his throat, and they broke apart. Fred looked guilty, but Jessica looked slightly pleased.

"Soph, it's not what it looks like," said Fred desperately.

I raised my eyebrows disbelievingly, not saying anything.

"Look I'm sorry," said Fred angrily, as if he had a right to be mad.

I rolled my eyes, as Michael spoke.

"We're over Jessica," he muttered angrily.

"But Mikey, we can't be! We're the schools hottest couple," exclaimed Jessica desperately.

Michael frowned, "Not anymore. I don't know what I was ever thinking," he said furiously.

Fred walked over to me and grabbed my hands in his, "Please can we still be together?" he asked me.

I snatched my hands out of his, "I'd rather not," I said quietly.

He stared at me, giving me puppy dog eyes, "But I think I'm in love with you."

It took everything in me not to laugh at that statement. Michael stared at Fred and I reproachfully, waiting for me to reply.

 "Then you wouldn't have kissed someone else," I replied.

"Come on Soph, they deserve each other," said Michael, gently taking my arm and guiding me away.

I nodded numbly, and let him lead me back towards the hall. I didn't know whether to cry, or laugh at how pathetic the whole thing was. I had actually liked Fred, and now I was kicking myself. How could I like him?

"Are you okay?" Michael asked, looking me in the eyes and stopping me outside the hall.

I nodded, "Are you?" I asked.

Surprisingly, he grinned. "I was going to break up with her tonight. Now I know it was the right decision."

I found myself giggling at this. He smiled at me, and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. 

"Come on, let's at least have one good dance," he said, leading me into the hall.

A slow song was playing, and Michael placed his hands on my back and pulled me close. Surprisingly it didn't feel weird at all. I smiled up at him, and placed my arms around his neck.

"You look really pretty tonight by the way Soph," he said with a grin.

"Thanks, so do you," I replied shyly.

He raised an eyebrow and smirked, "I look pretty?" he asked.

I felt my cheeks turn pink and I giggled, "I mean handsome," I corrected myself.

Michael chuckled, and simply pulled me tighter. There was something about dancing with Michael, that made me glad Fred and I weren't together anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Finally another update after 10 months! Thank you for those who commented on the previous chapter and reminding me that I have this story to update haha.

What do you think about Sophia and Michael's relationship so far? And also what do you think about Jessica and Fred? They're kinda annoying, I know.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

207 43 15
Sophia is a 19 year old college girl, a newbie who is pretty, sweet, cute, sensible and over everything she cares about everyone around her, more tha...
2.8K 41 12
After 15 year old Cassie's father cheats on her mother, both Cassie and Cassie's mom abandon him for New York City to start a new life. Enrolled in a...
92.8K 3.8K 40
Aubree has always been bullied, hurt, mistreated, and judged. She has never drank or smoked or even partied. She may not be a virgin but no one knows...
167K 4.1K 24
Emma Golding doesn't like the fact of being in love in high school. She thinks all boys are immature and annoying and have no sense of style. She wan...