The Dragoness Fairy Tail x re...

By musicpoodlelover

(Y/n) is a dragon slayer with a set of incredible skills. Follow her journey as she works to being one of the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 {Part 1}
Chapter 3 {Part 2}
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (rewrite)
Chapter 9 {rewrite}
Chapter 10 Rewrite
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 8 {Rewrite}

2.9K 69 3
By musicpoodlelover

{y/n}'s POV

We walk into a shop that Edo-Lucy said was basically a black market for magic items. The thought of a black market made me sick, but I knew it was necessary for what we needed to do.

"Wow, there's a whole lot of weird looking stuff lined up here." Happy points out, looking at one of the shelves. 

"This shop reeks of mold." Carla points out. 

"Well, I guess they cant exactly get it cleaned" Cynthia says while looking at an other shelf. 

"That's not it. It's because we have some antique items with a lot of history." The shopkeeper corrects Cynthia. 

"I don't care about it's history, all i care about is if they are useful." Edo-Lucy says to the shopkeeper. The total opposite of what Lucy is like when shopping. Edo-Lucy looks at us. 

"There are a lot of imitations out there, so be careful what you buy." She tells us with a warning tone. 

"Hey old dude, got any fire magic?" Natsu asks him rather inconsiderately. I tune out their conversation and look around. I was about to give up until something caught my eye. It was a blue and white handle of something. I grabbed it off the shelf and held it. It was really light. 

"Ah, that uses water and ice magic. Here." He says, telling me to give it to him. He pushed a light blue button and a pole extended front one side. From the top of the pole a scythe made of ice appeared. He pushes the button again and the ice and the pole disappear. He pushes the dark blue button and water pours out of the other side and forms a whip. he pushes the button again and makes the water disappear. He hands the weapon back to me and I take it. I look back at the shelf and notice a clear vial with some kind of liquid. 

"Oh, that's healing water. You put some on your tongue and presto, your healed." He tells me in a very exaggerated and wondrous tone. He then walks away and goes to help the others. After looking around and finding nothing else of use, I walk back to the others. 

"Alright, I guess well settle with this stuff then." Lucy tells the old shopkeeper. 

"Great choices, alright. So each of them is normally 20,000, but I'll give you a discount making them 18,000 each." He tells us smiling. 

"That's pretty expensive." Natsu says with a sigh. 

"Wares are scarce, so their quite valuable." The shopkeeper tells Natsu in retaliation. 

"Wait, aren't we forgetting something important. Do you have any money?" Edo-Lucy asks Natsu. Natsu just laughs 

"Hahaha, of course not." He says joyfuly. 

"This isn't a laughing matter."Edo-Lucy tells him. 

"All I have in my pockets are some buiscuits." Wendy tells Edo-Lucy. 

"And I have money, but it probably isn't the same as your currency. See?" I tell them, pulling out a bill. They look at it in confusion for a bit. 

"Nope, it is different. So it's worthless here." The shopkeeper says to me. 

"Lucy, pay the man." Natsu tells her. 

"What?" Edo-Lucy asks confused. She then looks down and starts to blush. I just turn my head from the scene. 

"So 18,000 each?" Lucy says curiously. 

"I can't accept money from you. You've helped me so many times, so consider it a gift." The shopkeeper tells her. 

"Well take them graciously." Edo-Lucy says. 

"Thanks" Natsu replies smiling. 

"Thank you so much." Wendy says bowing. 

"Thank you." I tell the man. We walk out of the store. 

"Unlike our Lucy, scary Lucy is really dependable." Happy says to Edo-Lucy, smiling. I look down at his words. They really act rather cold to earthland Lucy, I wonder if it's intentional.

"I told you not to call me scary." Edo-Lucy tells Happy, annoyed. "Anyways, I want to know more about the other me." Edo-Lucy tells us.

Timeskip

"Hahaha! I'm writing a novel. I'm from a rich family and I use key magic!" Edo-Lucy says, unable to stop laughing. 

"Both of you are equally noisy though." Natsu tells her. 

"Don't call me noisy!" Edo-Lucy replies to the fire mage. 

"I know I just bought this but, how do I use it." Wendy says, holding up her weapon. Edo-Lucy looks at her quickly. 

"Don't show a magic item in front of other people stupid." Edo-Lucy tells Wendy, who quickly hides it. 

" I told you guys that magic is banned around the world right." Edo-Lucy says in a whisper. 

"I'm sorry." Wendy apologises. 'I really find it annoying how she only thinks badly about our Lucy, and how Natsu and Happy only compare her to the negatives.' I think to myself tuning out their conversation.

"There they are!" I hear a voice say. My attention snaps to the guards. 

"Seal off the entrance to the city." The guard says to the others. 

"The royal army!" Edo-Lucy says, standing up. We all stand up and Wendy gasps. 

"You! Your Fairy Tail wizards right!" The guard asks us, forcing an answer. "Stay right there!" The other guard yells without waiting for an answer. 

"We've already been discovered!" Carla says shocked. 

"How did they find us?" Cynthia says slightly panicked.  The army begins to charge at us with their weapons. 

"Okay then, let's try this thing out." Natsu says activating a flaming sword. "

Don't" Edo-Lucy warns him. 

"Carla, how do i use this thing again?" Wendy asks carla, struggling to open it. 

"How should I know." I facepalm as Natsu starts laughing but then notices they have shields. "Shields? Okay, once more." Natsu says, trying to activate the sword. But nothing happened. 

"Magic power is limited, remember? It all has a certain amount of uses." Edo-Lucy tells him. 

"Just once!?" Natsu says surprised. 

"If you keep the output in mind, you can use it about 100 times." Edo-Lucy yells at him. The guards begin to charge at us and that is Wendy finally gets her weapon open. A giant tornado forms and sucks us up with it. 

"What have you done Wendy!" Natsu cries out. 

"I'm sorry!" She says to him. The tornado shoots us into the air, and crashes us into a house. 

"Ow..." I say in pain as I get up, rubbing my arm. I hear guards marching outside the house, looking for us. 

"We've managed to avoid them. But we wont be able to leave the city at this rate." Edo-Lucy tells us while looking through a hole. 

"The magic here is hard to use." Natsu says. 

"Yeah." Wendy replies, agreeing. 

"What will we do?" Happy asks one of us. 

"Is there an other entrance?" Carla asks Edo-Lucy. 

"We're in trouble." She tells us. We all sit at the door trying to think of a plan when we hear voices outside our door. 

"We've got you Fairy Tail!" The voice of a guard says. We all look up in surprise. 

"They've found us already?" Cynthia asks in a whisper. 

"Let me go." A familiar female voice says. 

"Huh?" Natsu asks, slightly opening the door. 

"Come with us." A guard says. 

"You're Lucy, right?" The guard asks her. 

"Yes, I'm Lucy, but whats going on here?" Lucy asks the guards. 

"Lucy!" Natsu says. 

"Me?" Edo-Lucy questions. 

"That hurts, sheesh. Man, Gate of the scorpion, I open thee." Lucy says, taking out her key and summoning scorpio. 

"Lucy, we cant use magic hear." Wendy warns here. 

"Scorpio!" Lucy summons him. 

"Wicked" Scorpio says doing his signature pose. Me and the others look at her in surprise. 

"Sandbuster" Scorpio says and he attacks the guards. The others just stare in amazement. "I have a date with aquarious now. Later" Scorpio says while poofing away. 

"Lucy your okay." I say calling out to her. 

"You guys." Lucy says sincerely. Her eyes then lay on her Edolas counterpart and her face turns to one of surprise. "Me!" She yells loudly. This is going to be fun to explain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.6K 42
Complete 18 year old (Y/N) Dreyar is the Shadow God Slayer of Fairy Tail. However, she holds one of the most mysterious pasts in all of Fiore that s...
661K 13.7K 46
Y/N is a seventeen year old girl who is part of an independent Guild of Dragon-slayers called, the Dragon Gem. When they enter in the Grand Magic Gam...
1.3K 71 4
"𝖢𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖤 𝖬𝖸 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳 𝖨𝖲 𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦. 𝖲𝖮 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖨𝖳𝖲 𝖧𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖧𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖭�...
217K 4.4K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...