Telekinesis (Shaymien)

By Sshhhhsecret

Shayne Topp started to have a power where he could move things only with his mind. He didn't know where it ca... More

0.1
0.2
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2
2.1

0.3

673 18 0
By Sshhhhsecret

-realizing my powers-
Shaynes
POV

I got in the car after having my arm bandaged.
I don't know what they are going to do about the broken mirrors. I was sitting in my car thinking about what happened.

Why did everything move? I was thinking to myself. I heard about being able to move stuff with your mind; telekinesis. But I never thought it was real.

I was looking at the radio when my favorite song so far comes on

Sk8ter boi

"He was a boy she was a girl. Cannot make it anymore obvious"
I sang

We were driving on the highway when someone started to tailgate my mom. I was annoyed and just ignored them. But then they drove around and flipped my mom off. I got really mad and that's when I heard another click.

I was dreading what was going to happen because I heard a click. Whenever that click happened Something bad would always happen.

The person started to swerve and his engine was crashing. I watched as he pulled over. That's when I realized that I really did have telekinesis.

I looked out the window at the car and sat back in my seat.

I can control things with my mind. I tried to move something but I couldn't. It wouldn't move. I guess my emotions are in control.

225 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 257 17
Sam and Colby in high school Sorry I'm bad at description Warning⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mentions of self harm and abuse
354K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...
1.9M 82.9K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...