Christopher

By ethevisionary

A little rusty but still a good read regardless! Kyrie. She was brought up on the rich upper east side of ma... More

VERY IMPORTANT!!
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
Epilogue
Sequal
Thank you.

36

7.6K 441 91
By ethevisionary

Kyrie
John F. Kennedy International Airport; 5:59 am

"Let's just chill right here for now." I said to Chris. We accidentally came to the airport a whole 2 hours early so now we had to wait. He set down our bags before plopping down in the seat next to me.

"Kyrie?"

"Yes?"

"Can we... can we go home? I'm tired."

I laughed. "Chris, we have to stay here, we have somewhere to be remember?"

He groaned sinking down into his chair. Royalty was sound asleep in her stroller next to us. I didn't know if I should've gotten her one or not considering the fact that she's 3, but I didn't want to have to carry her around the whole trip.

"Kyrie, look!" Chris' sudden voice caught me off guard. He was now standing up a few feet away from me.

"Chris what're you doing."

"Say cheese." He giggled. I gave him a small smile and he snapped a picture, ever since I gave him a phone all he's been doing is taking pictures of me or Royalty and FaceTiming me whenever we weren't in the same room for more than 10 minutes.

"Let me see the picture," I said sitting up in the airport chair. He walked over to me and showed me.

"Ew, delete that one. I look horrible."

"No.. you're beautiful."

"Thank you for lying to me." I grinned. "Now go to bed, you get cranky when you haven't slept."

6:45 am

"Have a nice flight ma'am." The flight attendant says to us as we board.

"Thank you." Chris, Royalty, and I shuffle down the skinny aisle making our way to first class. I wanted their first plan experience to be special so I splurged a bit when buying the tickets.

The actual flight went well, for the most part, Royalty had a few fits over the airplane food but they only lasted a few minutes until Chris shut her up again.

9:00 am

I hummed to myself enjoying the silence in the car. Our actual flight to Richmond wasn't that long, only an hour and a half so we got here around 8 something. Right now both Chris and Royalty were asleep as I drove us from Richmond to Tappahannock, the actual drive time was only 55 minutes and we were practically there already.

I think I was honestly more excited to meet Chris' family than he was. He kept saying he didn't want to come because he didn't want any other family but our little one but I protested saying he needed to meet them, especially since they— well lyttell was so eager about meeting him.

Soon I pulled up to a nice all white house with a porched wrapped around it. It was cute, I like it.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Lytrell's number, I did t just want to walk and surprise everybody.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lytrell."

"Hey Kyrie, has your plane landed yet?"

"Actually um, we're parked outside right now."

"Really?! Oh goodness stay right there, I'm coming to see you." She rushed out before hanging up.

I sat in the car for a few moments almost falling asleep myself when someone knocked on the window. I rolled it down.

"Oh my gosh, you look even prettier in person." Lytrell complimented.

"Same to you." I smiled. "You don't look much like Chris."

"Same father, different mother." She shrugged. "Come on inside, everyone's still sleep so I can sneak y'all in." She opened the car door.

She held most of the bags with Chris while I held Royalty. We shuffled our way through the house and down hallways until we came to a blue room. Old pictures of Chris hung up on the walls throughout the room.

"This was Chris' old room before he um.. had to leave." She mumbled setting our things down. "We didn't have an actual spare mattress so I had to get y'all an air one, I hope that's fine."

"Yeah, it's cool. We don't need much."

She smiled. "Y'all go ahead and get some rest, just come find me when you're up." She closed the door.

I set Royalty down in the crib that was already there and covered her up with one of the blankets we brought from home.

"Is this... is that me?"

I turned around to see Chris inspecting all the pictures on the wall. He was looking at a really old picture of him in a red suit.

"Yeah, that's you. You were such a handsome baby." I gushed.

He walked around looking at a few more of the pictures that were around the room.

"I want to go." He said suddenly

"Chris we just got here—"

He shook his head. "I want to go please."

"Why? These people really love and miss you, Chris."

"No. Y-you love me, I don't... I don't know them."

"You don't know them right now but I promise once you—"

"NO!" He yelled. "They... they left."

"I know baby, but they're back now and they really want to get to know you."

"I don't want them." He said bluntly

I rubbed my temples, sighing. "Look, I understand you're in a tough spot right now but can you please just try... for me?"

"Okay... and after we go home?"

"Yes, and after we go home."

——

Christopher doesn't except these niggas 🤧
Anyways a question; I really wanted the sequel to be about Royalty, do you want that or do you want Chris and Kyrie still?

‼️‼️: if we do the Chris and kyrie sequel Chris is about to be a whole new person Y'all, don't expect no stuttering cute Chris no more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.6K 16
I'm working every waking hour. You'd think that smuggling would pay better, but nothing has been easy since the war. I can't go on like this. I need...
125K 2.9K 35
Caitlyn Winter she was never a party animal, but she went anyway, everything to just get out. Eventually she bumped into someone, someone that was no...
16.1K 487 46
From where it all started My Life as I knew it before my world turned upside down was great, no not just great it was fabulous. It truly was until I...
2.6K 169 38
Years after her parent's died in a mysterious house fire, Cassandra Ricci just isn't the same. Constantly throwing her heart out there and once it fi...