Fragile Hearts

By ShonaLover

A short story revolving around lives of three central characters.Vivaan , Ramya and Varna gets connected in a... More

Cast ( Character Sketch )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
FEW WORDS FROM AUTHOR
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Trailer and surprise
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 A
Chapter 61 B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 A
Chapter 70 B
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Special Teaser - Milestone (100 Chapters)
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105

Chapter 30

1.8K 144 49
By ShonaLover

They held each others fingers tightly.Taking rounds smiling faces.He tied the wedding chaina round her neck.She blushed.He held her hand.They were married.She belonged to him.

V-"No"

Varna woke up from her sleep.With a sweat covered face.She felt threatened by the rash dream.It was a nightmare for her.She was on two minds.How she had dream about her and Shakthi in the wedding dias.She rubbed her face.Had some water.It was almost late morning.She heard her phone.

Her eyes widened seeing the caller name.It was Shakthi calling her from early morning.They have a flight to catch after three days.Australia.For the training period they talked about before.

Varna caught her head.Resting the phone to silent.What was happening around her.She had no clue.It was beyond what she had on mind.

Ramya couldnt hold back her excitement.Tugging at her husband's arm.Jumping like a kid.Finally they landed in Paris - the city of love.For  honeymoon.After Reyansh and Nandini's engagement was done.They didnt wait any long.Started off for 2 weeks trip.

Vivaan didnt prefer to stay in hotel.The much loved privacy and comfort.What he was getting from an apartment.Booked for these two weeks.Vikram insisted on him for this idea.So that they can enjoy the trip for coming days.

Direct from airport they made their way to the apartment.It was just like a dream house.With two bedrooms, open veranda and cozy hall room.Kitchen a small one.Ramya looked around the  rooms.Vivaan got the luggage in and smiled at his wife's excitement.

He went inside in one of the rooms.Finding her spreading her arms wide.Letting the sun kiss her.She had her eyes closed.In the veranda.Ramya felt him from behind.He swayed her in his arms.She enjoyed the bliss and moment.Soon melting him in his arms.

V-"did you liked the place"

R-"I loved it.This is so beautiful Vivaan.I cant believe we are going to stay here."

He pinched her nose and aimed for a kiss.She put her hand on his lips.he frowned.She giggled.

R-"Go and get fresh.I will make some coffee."

V-"No need for that.I have called for a helper here.We will get help if needed.Who is in mood to have coffee.I want some chocolate."

She ran with him chasing her.Showed him her tongue and then.She closed the glass door of the veranda to the room.he was stuck in the room and she was outside.Showing him thumbs down from the glass.He smirked at her.Bumping his face into the glass door.She laughed.Then rested her head on glass.Both rested their faces on the glass.

Their hands touched through the sides of glass.Heads in same place.Ramya rubbed her nose.Vivaan did the same.She batted her eye lashes.Then he asked for a kiss.She bit her lips.Then went on to kiss the glass door.He joined his lips from other side.In this way both kissed from being on either sides.The glass in middle.

She shied away.Seeing her lipstick mark on the glass.He kissed the glass again.Winking at her.She was looking down in time.Heard him open the door.She was caught.He picked her up tickling her badly.She laughed till he chased her in whole place.

Varna was working in her cabin.Shakthi was with her reading some papers.He handed them one by one to her.He frowned not finding her attention.Then he was about to keep next paper.His hand accidentally touched hers.Varna pulled it away.If it pricked her.She panicked looking at him.Then moved her head side ways.

Sh-"Varna are you alright."

She nodded a yes.Had some water.Shakthi felt she was lost somewhere from.Morning.

Sh-"If you are not well.We can postpone this work.I think you need rest.Let me drop you home."

V-"What?"

Sh-"Where are you lost madam?Day dreaming.

Varna.Have you fallen in love?"

Varna choked on the water she was drinking.Gave a shocked expression to Shakthi.He was smirking at her.Playing with the small crystal ball.

V-"What.

Makes you feel like that?"

Sh-"Common sense.Girls do behave like that."

V-"What do guys do.

This is insane.Please."

She concentrated on papers.Shaskthi had his chin fixed on the table.Eyes on her.Seeing her every move.She felt conscious with her gaze.

V-"What?We are working?"

He shook his head.Then taking the ball again.Played.With a cute smile on face.

Sh-"Can I ask you something.We have been friends for a while.Now."

V-"Yeah"

She was signing the papers.Not paying much attention to him.

Sh-"We understand each other well.I believe."

V-"Yeah."

Sh-"No longer strangers.No issues having coffee."

V-"yeah."

She frowned not being able to.Get hold of last paper.From the clip.He helped her.

Sh-"So.Wont be any issues if we go on a date."

V-"Yeah."

Varna stopped.Not believing what she said.Shakthi grinned like an idiot.Standing up.Laghing at her.

Sh-"I have been waiting for this.Look at your face.Varna Shetty.I cant stop laughing."

V-"Are you mad Shakthi."

She got conscious.Fixed the papers in one file.handed it to him.

V-"Here your job done.Now go and work at your place.That office needs you too."

Sh-"Yeah.But Adivesh Anna is already there.Handling everything.My work lessened after he came back.So.That makes me free."

V-"Good.But I dont have a brother.So need to handle work here."

She continued avoiding him.He followed her everywhere in the cabin.Till she made a face.

V-"Whats wrong with you."

Sh-"Shall I ask you that.A yes can solve both of our problems."

V-"I dont have any problem."

Sh-"I dont believe you.Even your family believes you have a problem.In Anything.Everything."

He had some water from same glass.She had.She eyed him.He danced his brows.At her.

V-"Family?Who said this to you.Huh"

Sh-"Aththai.Oh.She cooks lovely food.I had great time.At lunch with her."

V-"You had lunch at my home.Where was I?"

Sh-"Oh.You were busy with some client.Remember that day.Let it be.

So where were we."

Sh-"Your brother must be waiting for you.Go."

Sh-"I will.On one condition"

Varna kept the file away.Catching her head.Shakthi came to her with mischief written on face.He played with the crystal ball.

V-"What?"

Sh-"Tonight dinner.On me.

Your favorite place."

V-"I dont have any favorite place.Wait whose even joining you.Listen"

He looked at his eyes.With something intense.Varna felt like going backwards.Sitting on her chair.His look silenced her.

Sh-"For the friendship and whatever we shared.Till now.Good or bad.

Please.Varna?"

She couldnt say no to him.The way he was pleading her.On worst he touched her hand.In a way making her widen her eyes.Was he going to kiss it.She took it back.

V-"Yes.I will.

Come.

Okay.Go now."

Shakthi smiled.Accomplishing his task.He smiled with a relief.Giving the crystal ball back to her.

Sh-"I will pick you at.& then."

He winked at her and left.Varna closed her eyes.Why she had to be in a mess.Always.

Vivaan and Ramya went out for lunch.Vivaan made sure to keep check on her food habits.So that she doesnt end up falling sick.After lunch they planned to visit "The Louvre".The biggest museum in Paris.

They were walking.When Ramya slowed down.Making a face.Vivaan checked on her.Fixing his shades.

V-"Hurry up.What are you waiting for."

R-"Vivaan you are so.Unromantic"

V-"What did I do now."

R-"Who brings wife to museum.In homeymoon.I am your wife not student."

She scrunched her nose.They were near the entrance.Vivaan  scratched his head.With sheepish grin.

V-"I thought you are an art lover.Must be excited to visit this place.Sorry if you want we can"

Ramya ruffled his hair.Kissing his cheek.

R-"you are so cute husband.You say yes to whatever I ask you.Easy to fool you.Come we are getting late."

Vivaan stood with a confused face.Ramya dragged him inside.The museum kept them hooked on to it.Admiring every corner.Ramya remembered and missed her paintings.They looked around finding.Some more nice work.

R-"Vivaan look.Mona Lisa painting.You know this smile got world recognition.No girl can smile like this.Beautiful and breath taking."

Vivaan shook his head.Ramya admired the painting.

V-"I dont agree."

R-"Why"

V-"I mean whats on that smile.Nothing appeals to me.Smile is that which comes from heart and.Lightens spirit inside you.Brightens your face with.An emotion.Which has power to transfer same light.Love and happiness.To people around you."

R-"Your words confusing me.Word spinner.I find this best smile.All praise hard.Way you are saying.Did you find someone who smiles like that.Big definition.No one is there."

V-"There is someone.I know.Very close to me."

She looked at him with concern.

R-"Who?Close to you"

V-"yeah very close."

R-"Whose that witch.tell me.

Your ex girlfriend."

He controlled himself from laughing.Ramya's face was red with anger.

R-"Tell me the name."

V-"Ramya Vivaan Reddy.There she is.Infectious smile.She can kill me every day every hour.Every minute.and second."

Ramya registered his words.Soon feeling hue coloring her cheeks.She blushed.Keeping her eyes low.A smile spread her face.Vivaan adored that.Touching her chin.

V-"See.This smile is .Incomparable.For me.Can bet."

She hid her face in his arms.They tagged along the place till.She got tired.He picked her up.Despite of her attempts to stop him.No one cared there.They were on honeymoon.So something special has to be there.

R-"This is nothing special.People are staring at us.Get me down."

V-"Let them.Here no one cares.Plus this is a way to show you.How romantic I am."

R-"Lame effort.Mr Reddy.You need to learn alot about romance.From me."

V-"Will see that."

They roamed around few more places.Till they got tired and.had dinner.Calling it a night.

As they reached apartment.Vivaan straight went to their room.Fell on the bed.He felt too tired to walk.Ramya was taking out her night clothes.She had some best time of her life today.Wondered if she would get sleep.For the night.

V-"What a day.My back and neck aching."

R-"Have more places to go tomorrow.I wont be able to sleep tonight."

V-"Yeah.I think should have tried.Something new for showing romance.My arms hurt."

R-"What did you say."

She came to bed.Hitting him with her tiny hands.Had no effect on his hard body.He pulled her.Continuing the fight.Making her captive in his arms.

R-"You are mean."

V-"I was just.Pulling your leg sweetheart.You are my cuddly princess."

She giggled.He kissed her cheeks.

V-"On a serious note.You should keep a check on your diet plan"

She made a face.Started hitting him again.

V-"Ramya.I was joking.Wait.

You shouldnt raise your hands on your husband."

Ramya stopped.Thinking with her finger on her lips.He grabbed the chance.Got saved.She smacked him on his stomach.

V-"Where are you going.Listen"

R-"You sleep.Boring man.

I need to take shower.Looking for my clothes."

V-"Clothes.Why now."

R-"because husband.People wear clothes after taking shower.Dont roam around in towel like you."

He was on his stomach on the bed.Moving his long legs.Looking at his wife.

V-"Silly girl.You dont know.People dont wear anything.In honeymoon.Come I will teach you a lot of things."

She threw something at him.He smiled moving the piece of cloth from his face.Then stared at it.A naught smirk came on his lips.Ramya saw that and covered her face with her palms.She felt to kick herself.

V-"Oh.If you want to be in this only.Would be my pleasure."

She walked to him.Asking for the thing.He kept it with him.Playing along with her.

R-"Give it back to me.Dont tease me.I feel tired."

V-"Come let me give you a special massage."

R-"No.I dont need any thank you.Give it back to me.Will you"

V-"No.Take it back.If you can."

Ramya stomped her feet.With pout on her face.he loved seeing her cute like that.She went to him.Slowly trying to take her belonging back.He had a strong hold.He whistled at her.Showing her if she wanted it.She pricked his hand.Making him wince in pain.Grabbing the chance.Taking her undergarment back.

Vivaan was quick enough.To catch her.

V-"Dont leave me.You just cheated.Not fair."

R-"Everything is fair in love.and war."

V-"What was this.Love or war."

R-"take it as you want.Leave me.Iam covered with sweat.yuck."

He left her quickly.She was disappointed then left for shower.Vivaan looked back at her figure.Disappearing.He made a face like a grumpy kid.Dumped the pillow on his face.What he didnt believe to hear.From her mouth.

R-"come with me."

He moved pillow from his face.Looked at her.With mouth open.She hit her head and went inside.Keeping the door a bit open.Peeping her face out.

V-"Seriously?'

She blushed and then nodded a yes.He didnt take second.To unbutton his shirt.Give a big jump and join her.Locking the door.

Ramya played with the bubbles coming out of foam.She blew air to them.Making them burst.Feeling her husband's lips.Doing their work.he smeared some foam on her cheeks.She did the same.They had a water fight play in the bath tub.Winning and losing each other.In dark molds of passion.Ramya lost herself in Vivaan's arms.His kisses and moves.Taking her to new ways.Of discovering love.They made love for some time.Taking shower.Busying themselves much there.

Came out wrapped in love.He put her on bed.Joining her in time.She lay exhausted in his arms.With his eyes also getting drowsy.He kissed her head.Patting her to sleep.More was to discover and learn.For them in coming days.

............................................................................................

Those who are feeling sad sorry.Can't do much.This is how the book is planned.Many Vivaan Ramya moments a head.I have no idea about places.So keeping it simple .

Varna lovers you are going to enjoy some of her moments too.In between.Shakthi is a funny guy.

Thank you for blessing this book.With more love and appreciation each day.Keep voting and giving feed back please.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 3.4K 25
A tale of bonding between two beautiful individuals. Abhinav falls in love with Samskruthi; a naive, traditional young lady from an orthodox Brahmin...
10.6K 616 5
True Love has a habit of coming back!!! {Five Parts Story on Pranushka} Cover Design By: @DrabbleLove (Enchanted Graphics)
214K 10.1K 56
A simple love story of two childhood frnds, they depart from each other, and finally when they meet again... did they have their old feelings now...
6.1K 284 22
A peak into the future with our beloved Darling and Sweety. The short series revolves around pranushka and what the future holds for them. Prabhas a...