Master, Please Eat Me!

By miusagii

"Wh-why won't master eat me!" "I want to be eaten ;-;" "Dear Pudding Lord, turn me into something more edible... More

i won't be eaten...!?
cute...is edible??
mahou shoujo...?
dear pudding lord...
sweet ベリー
skin...?
c-cupcake...!?
a/n
go away, pervert!!
queer...very queer!
u-unicorns!?
Please Read!
welcome to gurume high!
that's gay
she knows!
keep looking at me
EMERGENCY A/N!!

gourmet chairman

1.6K 126 23
By miusagii

Okay, maybe I take back those words from before.

I never thought about how stressful, shopping could be. I watched as Riko-sama and Akane-sama excitedly chatted among themselves; still brimming with energy. Hina-sama eyed me shyly, a pink hue on her cheeks as she went through the pictures she had taken earlier.

I was a newborn human, of course my stamina would be depleted after more than an hour of trying on clothes. (To be exact I was completely worn out after the first five outfits.)

Not only did I try on clothes that I needed, but sailor suits, maid outfits, just any female clothing that could possibly exist; even swimsuits! (///A///;)

I was originally a pudding so gender doesn't really mean anything to me, but with Hina-sama constantly clicking away on her phone camera and the other two squealing, obviously I was flustered. I wasn't used to too much attention. I haven't been alive for that long.

Ren-sama's attention is all I need.

The thought of Ren-sama made a feeling of gloom wash over me. While I wept (without shedding actual tears) I heard Akane-sama exclaim.

"We're here!"

We had stopped in front of a huge ten-storey building. The name 'Gurume' was written across the top in an elegant cursive font. As we entered through the gates, I awed at my surroundings. This was my first time in such a huge place.

"U-um, what is this place?" I asked, still looking around.

"This is the company where Magical Girls are employed at," Riko-sama answered and with the help of Akane-sama, they briefly explained about Gurume. As they did, I spotted a lot of girls walking around in flashy outfits.

"So, why did you bring me here?" I could only think up of them introducing me to more girls who'll use me as a toy for a dress-up game. I shuddered at the thought.

"Our job is related to dealing with crimes but mostly crimes which involves food..." Hina-sama started, her voice making me jump a little. She had been quiet during the whole trip after all.

"And we're supposed to report anything related to crimes and food to our chairman. Especially, anything extraordinary." Akane-sama added, pressing the button for the tenth floor.

I pieced the information together. I was originally a pudding. Now I'm a human being. Nothing could be more extraordinary or even weirder than that. I started feeling uneasy. Chairmen are usually scary people right? With an organisation who fights crimes, they'll be twice as scary, right? I gulped, imagining a bulky figure of a woman with a stern face and a murderous glint in her eyes.

Riko-sama noticed my nervous look, and patted my back, "Our chairman could be a little..." Her gaze averted to the floor. She sweat dropped, a dry "haha" escaping her lips.

My imagination of the chairman grew wilder and I think my face paled. Akane-sama laughed lightly, "It's okay Pudding-chan, he can be a bit..." She waved her around in a dismissive manner. "But he's pretty much okay."

So it was a he. The woman in my imagination pretty much took a turn for worse. I mean, if it's male, he would be scarier, right??

After a while of waiting, the elevator tinged and the door opened. The girls led me along the corridor. After exchanging a few words with a girl at a counter, I was then led to a huge brown door.

"Here we are," Riko-sama mumbled, her face already look worn out. "Don't look to sulky, Riko-chan," Akane-sama said patting the said girl. Hina-sama sighed, pushing open the doors to reveal a classy room, furnished smartly. I clenched my fists and tried to gulp down the feeling of nervousness bubbling in me. Though my posture looked really tensed I prepared myself for the worst.

The chair at the desk in the middle of the room (a/n: that's a lot of the's lol) turned to face us, slowly to increase the dramatic effect — also making it more suspenseful.

What I saw was clearly not what I expected.

oMO, whAT DID hE sEe?

What if… what if it was… Ren-sama!
Okay, okay, that was a stupid thought.

But still, when is he going to appear again, emirite? Hurry up and let Pudding-chan and Ren-sama to meet, doughnuts! (What am I, as the author, even complaining about sheesh)

Now I'm ranting— *coughs* anYWAy!

Aw you lovely cookies, 2.48k views?? Thank you all so sO SO MUCH! As a thank you, I'll try publishing the next chapter tomorrow! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ cheers!

Vote for Pudding-chan! ヽ(*゚3゚*)ノ

And for today's character;

Akane!

What do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752 21 2
this is in honor of hitting 100 followers. i can't be more thankful for each of you! i love you so much and thank you for the support! this will be a...
61.8K 1.6K 48
Takemichi life is the same ....full of regrets, but will those regrets be washed away when a certain someone appears to make him his?...or will he sp...
5K 116 7
Assumptions, betrayal, love, and the death of certain grape. Why was this my first book?- BUT HEY! It got me into writing and that's why I'm still he...
4.7K 156 12
DemonXHuman, ManXMan. Hero is your average boring nobody, and quite content with it if you ask him, until a demon shows up and messes everything up...