The Apocalypse

由 Ar040394

What happens after the zombie apocalypse begins? survivors stick together and fend for themselves right, howe... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
~Not an Update~
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 -Final
Epilogue- Master plan
its me again
142k + sumn else
Sequel?

Chapter 4

23.4K 1K 1.2K
由 Ar040394

Your POV:

"MOTHER!" I scream as Sean carries me away like a jacket he just threw over his shoulders.

I kick and scream as I watch my mother, the woman that had always loved and believed in me, get torn to shreds right before my very eyes.

"SEAN GO BACK FOR HER,"

I hit him with my arms and legs and everything I could as he carries me away. I look back at my mother, she's crying. She's crying but she has a smile on her face as she looks at me.

"SEAN MY MOTHER!"

He just continues running, refusing to let me go and help. M..o..th..e..r. Her face slips away from sight only the backs of rotting piles of flesh that engulfed her remain.

"MUM.. I LOVE YOU,"

My final desperate words to her. I hope she heard them, she gave up her own life for ours. I couldnt hold it anymore and I let my tears fall.

For the first time in all the years of my life, excluding baby years, I finally cried.

I woke up, and find a pair of eyes staring down at me. I quickly rub my eyes on the sleeve of my ... actually his shirt. The tears finally stop.

"You okay?" Jungkook asks.

I nod, why is he always there when I wake up. He better not go all edward cullen on me and 'enjoy watching me sleep'

"No you not okay,"

Yeah, because for the first time, I didn't have a fictional nightmare. It was a replay of an actual memory.

I nod my head avoiding his eyes. He must think I'm stupid or something, crying over a 'nightmare'.

Without another word he scoops me up and walks through his open room door, shutting it with his foot. He gently places me on the bed then he kneels down beside it, looking me in the eyes, resting his chin on the edge of the bed.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I whisper shout as to not wake the others.

"Mianhae," he says putting his two hands together.

I just stare back. What's mianhae.

"You have scary dreams, so you here sleep. I outside sleep." He gets up to leave.

Did he just give up his bed for me just because I had a nightmare. He's actually not going to try anything.

I stare, paralysed with shock at his retreating figure.

"W-wait," this guy shouldn't have to sleep on the cold floor because of me.

"Stay here," I say moving closer to the wall to give him space.

"S-su-sure?" He asks back, ruffling his hair.

I nod. He lies down next to me, we're facing each other, both of our faces as far away from each other as the bed would allow.

"Noona, no need to this do," he says, nervously looking away.

Okay I may not be a korean expert but I know what noona is. I'm not that old... do I look old?

"How old are you?" I demand.

"Huh?" He raises his eyebrows

"I'm not your noona, I'm only going to be 18 years old this year," i hope he understands.

"You ate-in? What is ate-in?" He looks confused

"Eight-teen, hana-yeodeol," I hold up 1 finger as I say hana, eight when I say yeodeol.

"Oh you one-ateu years old," he's struggling to pronounce eight.

"Yes, you?"

"Dul-dul," He says and holds up 2 fingers on one hand and 2 on the other.

Holy sheet he's twenty-two years old, he barely looks older than 19. Ohmygosh korean people don't age.

"See, I'm not your noona," I can't say it proudly though, did he seriously think I was older than him. Do I look older than 22?

He smiles or smirks .. or like some weird in between, smilks, it's like he knows something I don't.

"I know, jaljayo," he smiles fully now.

Jaljayo? Thats what they say to each other before going to their rooms right.. the korean equivalent to good night.

I smile a little and before I knew it I was fast asleep once again mentally tomented by the death of my mother.

Jk POV:

I barely slept the whole night. Moments after she drifted off tears began to flow down her cheeks again.

For the past couple of nights I'd wake up to go check on her every now and then because I heard her talking but she's never cried before.

I hope she's not crying because of us but I think she might be since we're keeping her from her group. Maybe I could talk to Namjoon hyung about letting her leave without her helping us beforehand.

"...mum, i...," she whispers softly and more tears fall. My hand instinctively moves to her face, wiping away the droplets

'Mum' her words ring through my head, she sounded so broken. In these past 3 days she's been nothing less than the total opposite of broken. What has this poor girl been through.

The door opens

"jungkook-ah (Y/N) noona is missing!"

Hoseok hyung and Jimin hyung rush into my room. I immediately lift my head up and ask them to shush, I point towards (y/n)'s sleeping body.

They gasp, tip-toeing their way here.

"Jungkook... we know you may have ... needs, but can't you suppress it until the apocalypse is over," Jimin hyung says and Hoseok hyung nods

"Yah! Stop being so dirty minded, nothing happened. I just didn't want her to sleep on the cold, hard floor,"

I didn't care if that sounded rude it's just everytime when it comes to girls and me they always assume the worst situation happened, even before debut.

"Is that how you talk to your hyungs,"

"Tsk tsk little jungkookie and his hormones are making him forget his manners," hoseok hyung even waves a finger of disapproval in my face.

Jimin moves forward to hit my head, i know he does it just for fun to show the "dominance" that he doesn't have as a hyung. I let him have his fun, his small hands don't even hurt.

He stops when (Y/N) stirs in her sleep. She throws an arm and a leg over me. Both hyungs wear the same astonished faces while I lie here paralyzed.

They soon burst out into laughter as I try to gently remove her arm and leg off me. Each time I make some progress with 1 limb the other tightens around me

"Hyungs, help," I desperately plead.

Both of them just watch and laugh. Looks like I'm on my own.

I manage to remove her leg but her arm is still stuck to me like glue.

"Mum... don't go," she says in her sleep.

Mum... thats the same word from yesterday. What is a Mum.

I didn't really want to leave her, she was sad and needed someone to hug BUT with my hyungs watching I obviously couldn't do that.

I finally manage to escape and walk out the door with my 2 hyungs following me like magnets, obnoxiously laughing magnets.

"What's so funny?" Taehyung hyung asks.

While Hoseok hyung and Jimin hyung explain the whole ordeal to him. I sneak away to find Namjoon hyung.

I finally find him in his room... reading one of those big english books from the shelves.

"Hyung ,whats a Mum?"

"Eomma," he mumbles, not looking up from he book.

"I'm Jungkook not Jin,"

"What...," hyung paused, staring at me bewildered.

"....what,"

"Mum means Eomma,"

"Oh okay thanks hyung,"

Your POV:

It's been about a five days already but zombies still flooded the corridors, maybe they're coming from one of the other hospital wings.

"Today we are going to the east wing," Namjoon states, interrupting my thoughts.

"When do we leave?" I'm guessing they concluded that the breach is probably from there.

"7. You're not asking why?"

"Well it's not like zombies can respawn but each time we kill them there's always more. They must be coming from somewhere, you think that somewhere is the East wing,"

If they get this breach thing solved quickly then I'll be able to leave quickly. That's all I want.

"Smart." He says smiling before leaving.

I lean back against the wall behind, watching various coloured heads move around. In all honesty they don't seem sooo bad. I actually think they don't know about the existence of Fort9 and all their intentions are genuine.

"LET'SEU GOOO," orangey hollers, at once everyone shushes him.

"Sori, sori, sori,"

Everyone creeps out slowly. I've only been to the north and south wing. The north is where ... that door is. I... need to go and just make sure that door isn't locked.

Namjoon is wrong. I know he is, but a nagging feeling in my gut needs to check that door, just to be safe and for these nightmares to finally end.

After a long walk in the dark hospital hallways we finally reach the front office, right in the middle of the whole hospital. Just 1 more turn and we'd be in the east wing.

Suddenly, theres a loud crash followed by the sound of glass cracking. We all practically jumped over the counter to hide behind the long receptionist desk.

The noise must've drawn out the zombies from the east wing, the once empty room is now filled with low grunts and and a terrible stench.

They all didn't dare move a muscle, I peered over the edge of the table. The hospital glass doors didn't give way, they were shattered by something.

Someone pulled me down, it was Taehyung and Jungkook. Both of them wore identical shocked and scared expressions. Wait a minute..

Zombies can't shatter things. Who...

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Numerous gunshots were fired followed by an eerie silence.
Footsteps drew nearer, crunching the glass beneath them with every step

My heart is beating so fast it feels ready to burst at any moment.

"You sure she's here?"

Did they send people to look for me? Am i still in some horrible nightmare?

I pinch my arm and wince in pain, the 7 guys watch me and my reddening arm in disbelief. Definetly not asleep.

"Positive boss,"

What if it's not people looking for me, what if this is another group looking for some other girl. The hospital is huge, there's a big possibility of another group of survivors in one of the other wings.

"If we get her we will make him surrender Fort9 to us in exchange for his precious daughter," they all let out laughs of pure of evil.

"Boss what will we do if we run into other survivors?" This time it was a womans voice but she still sounded just as threathening as the men, in fact, more even.

"We rob em dry, kill em if we must,"

Well shiet.

(Mianhae: sorry
Dul-dul: two-two, it's not actually twenty-two, he's just trying to make it easier for her to understand
Jaljayo: Good night)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

730K 34.8K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
Late - jhs 由 hudi

同人小说

252K 15.7K 36
Her favorite market now hired a new cashier. Nobody noticed, but she did. [Jung Hoseok]
924K 36.9K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3.3K 237 6
"𝙈𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙙. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞...