Kick

By ValVal4ever

In a swift moment I swing the broom with all my might. "Fuck!" I heard someone exclaimed in front of me. My... More

Chapter 1 Best Man
Chapter 2 Mrs. Potato Head
Chapter 3 Heroes And Villains
Chapter 4 Fry Chicken Gone Bad
Chapter 6 Sore Head
Chapter 7 Utopia

Chapter 5 Getting Down Dirty

8 0 0
By ValVal4ever

"We'll get back to you."

Those words. That's the same misleading words I've heard all day whenever i was finish with an interview. It has been a week now since i started looking for a job. But What did i expect, that i would find a job right away. I don't think I'm so lucky.

I exited the the building with a long face. My feet ached from wearing the heels i borrowed from shelly for the interview today. Dammit i should've brought my flip flops.i was trying to look professional today since all my recent interviews i wore shocks and sandals with my sweatpants. i had my hair in a neat bun which complimented my business suit attire.

Izzy found a job. He's now working as a gardener. He got the job a few days ago. i felt so guilty when he had to pay the rent because i didn't have the money, he acted as if it wasn't a big deal but it is. I'm suppose to helping him out with that stuff.

"huh," i sighed as i sat down on the bench waiting for the bus. Seriously any job would do as long as i get paid a good salary.

dance with dogs in the nighttime(woof) Trap nigga with chicken like Popeye's(Popeye's) Money changing colors like tie-dye(tie-dye) I'm just tryna get it........

Lyrics from stir fry rings in ears as i took my phone from out of my bag to see who was calling me.

"hey shelly"

From the sound of my voice she knew what was up. "The job interview didn't go too well did it?"

"No," i kick a pebble with my shoe.

"Did you loosen a few buttons like i told you to?" she questioned.

"I'm pretty sure she wasn't interested in my cleavage."

"Well don't be too down, I'm pretty sure you'll find a job soon,"

"Well soon isn't enough, i need i job right now shelly," i whined. "i even thought the unthinkable, i thought of selling my body for money can you believe that."

A man that was walking by overheard my conversation and gave me this creepy smile. i immediately felt so uncomfortable.

"Well we've all been through it," shelly comforted. "hey i have an idea."

"I'm not selling my body for money shelly," i giggled out.

"No not that, how about you work at the club with me," she requested.

"As a dancer?"

"Yeah!"

"Nope no way," i shook my head although she couldn't see me. "You know i can't dance, remember the last time i danced it was at your cousin's Quinceanera and i hit out your aunts dentures into the pouch bowl."

She started laughing hysterically over the phone. "Oh i do remember that but don't WORRY there's no old people at Club X."

"That's not the point i....."

"I thought you said you wanted a job and here is one," she quilt trip me.

Well i did say any job and i wasn't that bad of a dancer....how bad could it be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Girls this is kick, kick meet the girls," Shelly introduce me to the two attractive and half naked women that stood before me. They all wore matching black sparkling bikinis. The whole time i was wondering if i had to wear that when i got the job.

"Hi," i said.

"Hi," they all said in unison.

"So you're the one who wants to be a dancer?" the girl with the jet black hair scowled.

i shook my head.

"you don't look like one," she commented which got her a jab in the stomach by the blonde.

"hey what did you do that-'

"Don't mind Faye she's always salty," the girl with the blonde hair stated. "Hi my name is Ashley nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Ashley."

"It's always a pleasure to meet one of Shelly's friend," she grinned.

"Okay ladies since we got the introduction out of way lets begin shall we," Shelly suggested. "Faye and Ashley please show kick the ropes."

"Wait i thought you were going to, i didn't sign up for no babysitting," Faye argued.

"Well you don't have a choice do you," shelly smirked.

Faye didn't respond. "That's what i thought,'' shelly turns to me with a warming smile. "Don't worry I'll be back if u need me."

i shook my head. "I'll be okay."

Faye and Ashley led me to the dressing room. It was like the room was build out of mirrors besides the floor of course and everything was white. Everywhere i turn there were mirrors. There were a line of desks with all the necessary makeups and costumes. The room looked so elegant and neat. What am i saying the whole club looked expensive. It wasn't like any other tacky clubs this was a club where celebrities visit. When i entered the club last time i was in complete ah, the infinity pool above with swimming models was a shocker for me but being back here was a first.

Ashley and i took a seat on the white couch as Faye stood in front as usual with a frown on her face.

"Number one rule and only rule in here is not to sleep with any clients," Faye stated.That wont be a problem.

"This is the dressing room obviously you know that because it says so on the door this is where we get our makeup done and our costumes ready so on so on," she explained. "When you are performing you have to have a stage name to protect youself from the Gabollin?"

"Gabollin?" i questioned.

"Its the dangerous people we call in here that could possibly want to rape you or stalk you," Ashley explained.

"Oh,"i mouthed a little scared now.

"Faye isn't my real name its my stage name," she explained. "My is real name Valentina Garcia."She said it with such a thick Spanish accent.

"What's your stage name?" i asked Ashley, if that's even her real name.

"It's Maddie," she answered.

"Oh, so what Shelly's?"

"Twerker,"

"Figures."

Ashley and i started laughing until Faye killed the mood.

"So what will your stage name be?" Faye looked not the least interested.

"Umm..i have to think about it," i admitted.

"Okay whatever, so you have the looks but when it comes down to it its the dance that brings the crowd so can you dance?" she asked.

"i think so."

"Great lets go."

In the pit of my stomach i had...birds no...zebras no what was it again. Argh I'll go with birds. What if i something bad happen. Something bad always happen when i dance and that's a fact. Ah where is Shelly?!

We walked to where the poles were and immediately started to panic. There was no one here since it was still early in the morning so i wont be entertaining a crowd, that's a plus.

"We're going to start with the basics, a simple pole wrap," she explained. She went to where the pole was and did the pole wrap thingy ma jingy. Wow. That's what they call basic. It was so sudden i don't even know what she just did. Its official, I'm dead.

"Your turn," she said stepping off the small stage.

"What's going on here?" a deep voice asked. i turn around to see who the raspy voice belongs to and there was this gorgeous tall man wearing a business suit circling Shelly's waist with his arm. He looked so professional and scary. The scar across his left eye gave this intimidating look.

"Oh we're having tryouts for the new dancer," Faye explained. She looked on edge when he saw the guy.

"Oh really," the mister enthused. i wasn't paying attention to his gorgeousness anymore but the reason why he held shelly with such dominance.

"Yeah Kick is a great dancer i thought she could try out here Mr. Alexandro," shelly mentioned to what looks like her boss.

"Oh good then," he said. "How good of a dancer are you Kick?"

"i think I'm okay," i said.

"Okay then lets see what you got."

Ashley, Faye, shelly and Ian sat down on the couch that semi encircled the mini stage. Before shelly sat in Mr. Alexandro's lap she gave me a thumps up. Who is this guy?!

Okay I'll worry about that later what i need to worry about is nailing this pole wrap. Breathe in and out. I stepped back a little ready to jump on the pole and show them what i got. i started spiriting towards the pole. i was so happy when i had the pole in my grasp. i was ready to do my pole wrap when suddenly it slipped out of my hands and i slip off the slippery glass stage. On the journey down i hit my head on the edge of the stage.

"That's gotta leave a mark,"I hear Faye commented.

Everyone rushed to see if i was okay.

"Kick! kick! Kick! are you okay?!"Shelly screamed at me. At least i thought that was her. i couldn't clearly see well since everything was dizzy.

"Is that you Shelly you have six heads," i giggled.

Those were the last words i spoke before i was engulfed in darkness and pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter lol. What will happen next? Will Kick become a dancer or get admitted to the hospital? Stay tune for my latest update this week. Don't forget to comment and vote. Bc it shows me that u care. And honestly i just want to show it off to my brother that i have fans ,lol.

xoxox valaval4ever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 14.6K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
728K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
14.8K 350 16
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚖 , 𝚗𝚊𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 .. ꨄ
190K 4.1K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...