[✅] 21 chump st | joshler

By colorfulryan

josh dun attended park vista high school in florida. he was your regular straight a senior. he was in his las... More

NOTE
SCENE I
SCENE II
INTERVIEW I
SCENE III
INTERVIEW II
SCENE V
SCENE VI
INTERVIEW III
INTERVIEW IV

SCENE IV

38 7 2
By colorfulryan

josh ended up calling a cousin.

that cousin called a cousin.

the other cousin called a friend.

the friend called another couple dozen cousins because it doesn't end.

cousin 1: "my cousin josh is looking for drugs to sell this guy he likes."

cousin 2: "wait, wasn't josh the cousin who made the honor roll and got the colleges buzzing?"

cousin 3: "are we close to our cousin josh? are we supposed to trust him?"

cousin 2: "are we thugs to our cousin josh? we don't sell drugs, man."

tyler: did you get it yet?

josh: no, i'm about to get it

tyler: is your dealer a student?

josh: i got you dude, don't sweat it

tyler: let me know when you got it

josh: as soon as i can

tyler: i'll find a way to repay you, josh ;)

"oh man!"

cousin 1: "what's up with your fussing? this needs no discussion. this is our cousin coming to us, he's our blood and we love him."

cousin 2: "aw look at josh, he's blushing!"

cousin 3: "little josh is crushin'!"

cousins: "why should we get you these drugs?"

josh simply answered, "love."

cousin 1: "get him the stuff."

he handed one of his cousins $25 and got a sandwich bag with the marijuana inside.

josh: i got it for you.

tyler: xo, cool

josh: you want it now?

tyler: see you at school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
166K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...