Ben Drowned X Reader

By ThePerfectBlur

It's just a glitch on the computer. Nothing major. It happens to everyone. Everyone gets a virus now and then... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - Final
Chapter 53 - Alternative Ending

Chapter 5

70.9K 2.2K 2.8K
By ThePerfectBlur

As we make our way to the kitchen, we both suddenly freeze and gasp at the sudden sound of the house phone ringing. The unexpected sound buzzing through our ears, almost giving us a heart attack from shock.
God I hate when that happens..
I give Susie a nod to tell her to continue on and grab some food as I hurry over to the phone to answer it before the caller hangs up. Reaching it just in time, I pick it up and place it to my ear, waiting for the callers voice to speak.
"[Name]! It's your mother! We had a phone call not so long ago that you ran out of your English class!"
That damn Mr Kit. Here I was thinking I got away with it. But the bastard had to go and ring my parents while they were at work.
"Yes sorry mum... I had. Uh. I forgot something at home."
"So it took you the rest of the lesson to find the thing you forgot. [Name], instead of lying to your mother, just tell me that you again forgot to do your assays."
I couldn't help but sigh. My mother always knew when I was lying and she always knew what the real reason was. Only this time, she was half right.
"Sorry mum. I won't lie again. I didn't do the essay.."
My mother sighs down the phone, followed by this was a long pause as she thinks of what to say next.
"Alright [Name].. But you know your father and I are going to have to punish you. We told you last time that if this happened again, you weren't getting away with it."
Great.. not only do I have some freaky virus in my computer. But now Mr Kit is angry at me and I'm gonna be punished by my parents.
"Yes mum.."
"We'll discuss your punishment later when we return home."
With that, my mother hangs up the phone. I do the same placing down the receiver.

I rush back to the kitchen, meeting Susie as she heats up some soup.
"Who was it?"
She asks with a smile as her eyes squint cutely shut like they always do.
"Uhh.. that was my mum.."
Susie expression instantly changed to concern. She clearly knew what type of conversation we just had.
"You're in trouble aren't you ."
I chuckle quietly, grabbing one of the bowls she now held out in her hand.
"You can read me like a book huh Susie."
She giggles with a nod.
No more was said about the call and the topic soon changed as we made our way to the sitting room, turning on the TV to relax as we ate our soup.
"So what would you like to watch?"
I ask as I turn my head in her direction. Waiting for her reply as she thinks over my question. Every now and then I could hear her humming. This was always something she done when deep in thought. That's how I always knew when something was on her mind. If she's humming, she's thinking about something. Whether she denies it or not.
"I'm not sure. You choose tonight."
Tonight was our weekly night where we stay over one another's house. This week it was my turn to host, meaning Susie was sleeping here. I just hope nothing weird happens with my PC again. I would hate to wake Susie, especially as we have school again tomorrow, I wouldn't want to make her tired.
After a while of flicking through the different channels, I finally decide to watch [TV-SHOW]. It was one of my favourite things to watch and I knew Susie enjoyed watching it too.

Soon enough, we grew tired after finishing our soup, so decided to head to bed early. In order to get a fresh start tomorrow. I should have technically waited for my parents to come home so they can tell me my punishment but they can always tell me tomorrow morning. I was just so tired, I just wanted to sleep and I could see that Susie felt the same way.
So we went upstairs and made our way to bed. Getting an early nights rest. Besides, I was gonna need it having to deal with Mr Kit tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 611 14
we're all on our deathbeds. ⸻ 𝒎𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂. © 2019
31.9K 645 26
So you and ben how will it go? Will there be heartbreaking? Find out in ben drowned x reader Hey guys its toxins here and I wanted to do a story abou...
25.2K 819 31
COMPLETE. you find yourself stuck with an AI who loves you, a virus within that AI who lusts and wants to harm you, a newer version of that AI who t...
695K 18.5K 35
Jeff The Killer x Reader *Mature language *Gory/upsetting scenes *Basically just a meme at this point *im on crack For all you Jeff fangirls :) (I'...