[✅] 21 chump st | joshler

By colorfulryan

josh dun attended park vista high school in florida. he was your regular straight a senior. he was in his las... More

NOTE
SCENE I
INTERVIEW I
SCENE III
INTERVIEW II
SCENE IV
SCENE V
SCENE VI
INTERVIEW III
INTERVIEW IV

SCENE II

65 8 2
By colorfulryan

tyler sat in class. he'd been there for a few weeks. josh had been extra nice to him lately. he let tyler copy all of his homework and even cheat on tests. honestly, josh was basically his saviour. but today it was different. josh wasn't in class, at least not yet.

josh burst in the class, the teacher stopping. "ay! i have to tell tyler somethin!" his friend turned on a stereo as josh began to dance in front of tyler.

he serenaded him and ended with a bang, "will you go to prom with me?"

everyone in the classroom turned to tyler. he definitely felt the eyes on him. he didn't know how to respond.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
413K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...