Stalker Girl [COMPLETED]

De bmv555

[COMPLETED] "I could bring some lunch and drop it off at your house if you give me your address......" "Oh he... Mai multe

Stalker Girl
1. THUG LIFE AND ORANGUTANS
2. STALKERS AND EYEBALLS
3. BELLY DANCERS AND CHICKEN LEGS
4. WORK AND DIRT
5. #HASHTAGS AND VIP TICKETS#
6. STALKING AND PARTYING
7. PEASANTS AND DRAMA QUEENS
8. LIFE LESSONS AND SEESAWS
9. ROTTEN EGGS AND PLAY DATES
10. THE PAST AND THE PRESENT : PART 1
11. THE PAST AND THE PRESENT : PART 2
12. A HOTTIE LIMIT AND A PARTY POOPER
13. SPONGEBOB AND JELLYFISH HOMISIDES
14. DATING AND STUTTERING
15. VOICE MESSAGES AND BUTTER KNIVES
16. EYEBALLS AND GUMMY BEARS
17. METAL CHAIRS AND A LITTLE CONFESSION
18. MORE CONFESSIONS AND FLYING KITES
19. MEETING AND GREETING
20. KISSING AND DROOLING (KIND OF)
21. PIZZA AND HEAVENLY GOODNESSES
22. SCREECHING AND BICKERING
23. A BROKEN TRUST AND A BROKEN HEART
25. BAD NIGHT AND SWEET NIGHTMARES
26. SONYA THE JEEP AND CREEPY FACES
27. A NAMEIST AND AN EPILOGUE
28. BONUS CHAPTER 1
29. BONUS CHAPTER 2
CHECK OUT THE OTHER BOOKS
A SCROLL THROUGH MEMORY LANE

24. SILENT TREATMENT AND VOICE MESSAGES

6.5K 318 22
De bmv555

"Hey! It's Arya. I probably can't get to the phone right now. But please leave a message! I might call you. If not... that just means that I'm ignoring you. So if you're in that category, please refrain from calling and annoying me."

"Hey Stalker girl! What's going on? Please call me. Are you alright? I really miss you, Angel!"

*BEEP BEEP*

.............................................................

"Hey! It's Arya. I probably can't get to the phone right now. But please leave a message! I might call you. If not... that just means that I'm ignoring you. So if you're in that category, please refrain from calling and annoying me."

"Hey! I called you yesterday. Are you busy these days? I have been giving you so many calls and text messages. Please call me. I really miss you. Are you ignoring me? You kept hiding from me in college too. Please tell me the problem."

*BEEP BEEP*

................................................................

"Hey! It's Arya. I probably can't get to the phone right now. But please leave a message! I might call you. If not... that just means that I'm ignoring you. So, if you're in that category, please refrain from calling and annoying me. If it's a certain guy named Ryker, you are in the second category too. So, please leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you."

"Arya? It's been a week and you still won't talk to me. Please tell me what's the matter? Is it something I did? What did I do? I really want to tell you something! Please talk to me, Angel."

*BEEP BEEP*

------------------------------------------------------

A/N- SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND BORING CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT (THE IRONY). DON'T BE A SILENT READER. VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE. IT MEANS A LOT.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.6M 238K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...
35.5K 1.5K 13
We were a team. A confidence team, gaining your trust and ripping you off for every penny we could squeeze out of you. Stealing millions between pick...
3.9M 137K 44
*COMPLETED* "You think I'd murder you?" He laughed humorlessly. "I- what?" I stuttered, looking at him with a lost expression. If he didn't want to...
135K 5K 24
'And right behind him, came the devil's son himself. Around 6'3 tall, dark brown hair which was combed back with a few strands falling over his foreh...