//My Hero Academia One Shots...

By relentlessfixation

Romantic stories between you and your fictional lover - ♪ Requests: closed I do not write Lemons More

RULES AND REQUESTS (closed)
♡Horror Movies//Nemuri Kayama
♡Nya~?//Shouta Aizawa
♡In a heartbeat//Shouto Todoroki
♡Toe Beans And Naps//Izuku Midoriya
♡Chrysanthemums and Cafés//Fumikage Tokoyami
♡Fly with me//Tsuyu Asui
♡Hurt with a human heater//Yu Takeyama
♡Soft//Rumi Usagiyama

♡Mood Swings//Bakugou Katsuki

23.2K 476 596
By relentlessfixation

Bakugou Katsuki x Reader

Female.

Reader's Quirk: She can manipulate emotions of anyone and anything for up to 15 minutes

Your POV

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, DEKU!"

Ah, what a peaceful day, right? Indeed. Birds are singing, the sun is shining-

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU BASTARD?!"

Ahem- everything seems so at peace...

"I'LL KILL YOU!!"

"Hey! Quiet down now!" Present Mic yelled out whilst frowning.

"LIKE YOU HAVE ANY ROOM TO TALK, LOUDASS!" My ignorant boyfriend yelled back.

This was basically how all of my classes went. Bakugou would yell at everyone - mostly Izuku - would then get shunned by teachers and occasionally storms out the classroom, me running after him to try and calm him down.

We were in english with Present Mic when Bakugou yelled at Izuku for some reason. This is just another typical argument - gotta feel sorry for poor Midoriya.

"DEKU YOU BASTAR—"

"SILENCE!"

"Gah.." everyone groaned, hands covering their ears.

"Thank you for that interruption, Katsuki, note the sarcasm? If you don't mind I'll be carrying on my lesson now." Present Mic frowned but still remained an upbeat tone of voice.

"FUCK ALL OF YOU!" Bakugou stormed out the classroom and slammed the door.

"So dramatic.." I said under my breathe, clicking my tongue and shaking my head.

Silence. Although we were all used to this, it still made everyone feel awkward afterwards.

"Um, so class—"

"Sir, may I be excused?" I asked, then apologised for interrupting.

He affirmed and I stood up, tucked in my chair and left the classroom, closing the door lightly unlike a certain someone.

"Bakugou? Babe?" I called out as I searched the corridor

I heard a growl come from somewhere.

"Bakugouuuu~" I sang, looking for him still.

After a while of me calling out and listening to his grunts I finally found him sitting on the floor down a random corridor.

"Hey, Baku... you feeling okay?" You asked, your innocent eyes looking up at him as you sat in front of him.

"Go away, (Y/N), I don't need you here." He spat. ,

Although I was slightly hurt, I knew he was just in a bad mood. Nether the less it still hurt..

"Baku, please calm down.." I whispered, looking down to hide my hurt expression.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, UNDERSTAND!?"

"You know I don't like doing this.."

"No, NO. DON'T YOU DAR—"

He stopped mid sentence. He was trapped inside himself. He was calm. Tears spilled from my eyes. He twitched, anger peaking through the cracks of the forced calmness. The bell rang. Lunchtime. I stopped using my quirk and ran off, crying, leaving Bakugou angry in the corridor.

I sat down at your usual lunch table with my group of friends: Momo, Kyoka, Mina, Toru and some others. 

"(Y/N) - chaaaan~ you've barely touched your food! Scratch that, you haven't eaten anything'!" Toru exclaimed.

"C'mon, (Y/N). You won't get big and strong if you don't eat your food."

"God, Momo, are you secretly my mum?"

"You're eyes are bloodshot. Your nose is red. Have you been crying?" Kyoka asked worriedly.

"Yeah she's right... (Y/N) is everything okay?" Mina asked, also concerned.

I began to shake and broke down.

"O-Oh god! I'll get tissues—" Toru started but was then cut off.

"No. Let's just go somewhere quieter away from all the noise." Momo suggested.

"Yeah, good idea. C'mon." Kyoka chimed.

So the five of us headed towards somewhere quieter. We actually ended up paying a visit to our dearest homeroom teacher.

Mina, Toru and Momo left me be with Aizawa and my closest friend: Kyoka.

I looked like a mess. Tissues clutched in my clammy hands.

"It's Bakugou, Sir," Kyoka explained. "Her boyfriend, he's been behaving, well..."

"Like an angry shit on fire." I finished.

"I see. I understand he has these tantrums. I can understand that as his lover this must be very hard for you. Your quirk. Do you use it on him?" Aizawa asked.

I nodded with a sniff.

"The result?"

The events from earlier flooded back into my mind. I cried harder.

Aizawa looked slightly startled.

"H-He doesn't like it when she uses it on him." Kyoka implied, slightly shaken by my outburst.

"Mhmm. I'm sorry, Miss (L/N). If he doesn't like it then don't use it. Even if it is to calm him down. Just give him time to actually calm down."

"Thank you, Sir.."

"Whatever. Get to your next lesson. Try to have an easy day."

It was pretty obvious that he had a secret soft spot for me, of course he wouldn't show it but deep down everyone knew the truth.

I headed to my next lesson which was math with thirteen. Bakugou sits in front of me...

The bell had already rung. Students were entering. Before I could enter I was pulled to the side.

I yelped at my back hit someone's chest. I rapidly spun on my heel to face my abductor.

"B-Bakugou...?"

He nervously shuffled around.

"Ugh.. Look, (Y/N), you know how I can get sometimes,"

wow, he's acting honest all of a sudden

"Aaand I guess I'm sorry, okay?" His words got caught up in his throat. He sighed before finally saying "I do love you. You know that?"

My response?
Slap!
He winced amd placed a hand on his now red cheek.
"Asshole, you deserved that." I glared. "Buuut," I smiled. "I love you too, you asshat." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes playfully before leaning down for a sweet kiss. Damn, kisses with him are always great.

People may think Bakugou would be rough and a violent kisser, but the dudes a big softie when it comes to showing affection.

He pulled away and caressed my cheek.

"Hey, I'll make it up to you. Come to mine after school. We can watch movies and cuddle. My mum won't be home for another few hours."

I giggled, "Sure."

And that's basically how I spent the rest of my night. Up in his room, snuggling into his warm body and just enjoying the movie. Although, neither of us really payed attention, we mostly just kissed through the majority of it. Soft, sweet kisses.

The sun was shining. Birds were singing. Everything was so at peace.

//Was the ending too lame..?
Ahh well. Guess who's next? Hint: it's everyone's favourite radio on legs.

-S ✌︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
405K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...