it's complicated

By skrrtzz

the real struggles of Hayley and Annie's life. If you use my ideas please give credit No hate Feel free to le... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
Help
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
Epilogue
A/n
Sequal
pls read

*10*

692 16 10
By skrrtzz

-Hayley's POV-

I look through the comments

@rushbutler ✅- Ikr best thing I have ever done

@haydensummerall✅- SOOO much fun.. 💚💜 too bad Hayley couldn't come☹️

@brookbutler✅- Best time ever, love Hawaii💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

View more comments

I see that everyone had a blast. Hayden was the only who actually remembered me. Why do i have such bad luck!!!!
I start crying... Annie and everyone will be back any second now.. I don't want them seeing me cry. I look in the mirror and see my eyes are so red.
About two minutes later Annie enters the room. "Hayley come down we all are heading to lunch" she says. I'm still in my sweatshirt and sweatpants, but I don't care I walk with Annie and she starts noticing that i'm crying.
"Hayley, what's wrong" she says stopping and hugging me.
"Everyone had so much fun snorkeling and I didn't even get to go. Even a few days ago everyone loved the movie they watched, but I couldn't see it, I hate my life!" I shout while crying.
"Hayley we have so many other fun things we will do, like tomorrow we are going cliff diving and your coming" she says trying to make me feel better.
"you guys had so much fun without me!!" I scream and fall to the ground crying.

-Annie's POV-

Hayley is full on crying, I feel so bad. Mommy sent me up to call her to lunch. "Hayley it's okay, come on let's go" I say, she gets up wiping her tears away and we walk to the restaurant.

-Hayden's POV-

I see Annie and Hayley coming in the distance. Why is Hayley wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Everyone here is dressed fancy. And why is she crying???Her eyes are bloodshot red and I can see the tears on her face . I see a text pop up on my phone from Annie,
'Hayley was crying because she didn't get to go snorkeling and that everyone had so much fun, please can you make her happy, she won't stop crying'
"Hayley come here!!" I yell and she walks over to me. I sit her down on my lap and she starts crying into my shirt.
"Hayley, it's okay stop crying" I say. But that doesn't help. I know what will...I hand her my phone and she stops crying a bit. She loves this one game I have on it. I gently stroke her hair. I feel so bad for her.

After dinner we all are going to the beach.

-Annie's POV-

We all change into our bathing suit including Hayley and we walk down to the beach. We were the first ones so we got right in the water. I saw Hayley smile and that made me feel so happy.

-Hayden's POV-

Me and Rush make our way to the beach and see Annie and Hayley playing in the water. "Hey guys" I say.

All of us:Rush, Brooke, Annie, and me ware going deeper into the water, but Hayley is too short so she had to stay back. I don't want her to be sad again so I carry her in the water because her feet can't touch the ground. We have so much fun and the sunset is so pretty.
We all go back to our hotel rooms.

-Annie's POV-

For dinner we ordered room service and i'm just chilling on my phone. I see Hayden posted a picture and it's so cute!!

Hayden Summerall:

Hayden Summerall: Had an amazing time at the beach. And by the way I love this photo. @hayley.leblanc is such a cutie. Love you so much.❤️❤️

Tagged:@hayley.leblanc

View comments:

@brookebutler- Love you Haybug

@tanyalevine-sooo cute

@hayley.leblanc- ❤️❤️❤️

View more comments

____
Me and Hayley mess around a bit and jump on the bed. Hayley tries carrying me on her back, and she did really well, but mom tells us to go to bed since it's already 11:00 pm. "Goodnight. Love you" says Hayley. "Good night. Love you more" I say and kiss her cheek.
I can't wait for tomorrow. It will be so much fun.

*Hope you enjoyed this chapter.XXX*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 364 102
just read<3
42.8K 632 29
Annie and Jayden are in a secret relationship! Of course relationship that deal with fame and fans have drama and lies and rumors and people try to g...
24.7K 345 70
read to find out . . . COMPLETED!!!! ENJOY!!!! Each instagram comes with a chat
30.6K 759 15
a story in which annie leblanc, an unpopular teenager who's being threatened by a random number begins to fall for her childhood friend hayden summer...