Snowy Romance

By tomholland0116

Walking through a countryside field on a cold and snowy day, you suddenly trip and knock yourself out. But a... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Finale

Part 18

3.9K 88 4
By tomholland0116

It was 5am and I was up and ready to go. Tom was picking me me up at 5:30am and then we were going to the airport. "Have you got everything?" Mum said to me. "Yep! Clothes, shoes and passport!" I said excitedly. I doubled checked everything and then we sat and waited for Tom. 15 minutes later there was a knock at the door. "Ready?" Tom said as I opened the door. "Yes!!!" I shouted. "Shhhhh, it's 5:15! Quiet" Mum said laughing. "Sorry" I said hugging her. Tom packed my bags into the car. I said goodbye to Mum and then we were in our way.

We got to the airport and checked in. "I can't believe this is happening!" I said to Tom excitedly! "I can't believe I'm going with a beautiful girl!" He said blushing. "I love you" I said kissing him. "I love you too" he said kissing me back. "Tom! Tom! Is this your girlfriend?" Someone shouted. "Shit. Reporters" Tom said turning to you. "What do we do?" I asked. "I'm prepared to tell everyone. Are you?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded. He took my hand and pulled me close to him. I leaned in and kissed him passionately. The cameras were going wild. I pulled back and looked at Tom. He kept my hand held as we walked to our gate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 61 12
This is a story, not imagines. If you have ideas or requests for imagines or stories that you want me to make please tell me, ty! Description: You'v...
9.3K 41 100
{TOM HOLLANDxOC} @sunshinemoon- sometimes i wonder how it would feel to be spiderman, gliding through the air at dusk, nothing being able to stop me...
3.5K 128 20
When you go in for an interview for the job you've wanted your whole life, you meet the owner of the company. What happens when you fall for Mr Holla...
147K 2.4K 28
A new job and a new romance? What a life! Your life went from "normal" to exciting when you get hired to work on the set of Spider-Man: Homecoming. Y...