Part 14

It was that time again where I had no idea what to wear

It was that time again where I had no idea what to wear. I needed to impress Tom's family. Once again, I turned out my wardrobe and tried to find something causal but nice. Finally I found something.
20 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" Mum shouted. I grabbed my phone and the bottle of wine and went down stairs. "Wow, you look stunning!" Tom smiled. "Thank you! You don't look too bad yourself" I smiled back. "Y/N, you don't need to bring anything" Tom laughed. "Well I can't turn up at your house without anything. That's rude Thomas" I laughed. "Enough with the full name" he laughed. "Shall we get going?" Tom said. "Yeah!" I said turning to Mum and giving her a hug. "Have fun! And be polite" Mum said. "Will do! Love you" I shouted walking out the door.

"I'm so nervous Tom, what if the rest of your family don't like me? What if they instantly dislike me?" I said babbling as we pulled up outside his house. "Y/N, Y/N, they will. They won't stop asking about you. It will be fine" Tom said holding my hand. He lent in and kissed my softly. Suddenly they was a knock on the car window. We both jumped. "PADDY! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU NEED TO STOP IT!" Tom shouted getting out the car. "NEVER!" the boy shouted and ran inside. "I'm guessing Paddy is your younger brother?" I said laughing getting out the car. "Yeah. He keeps scaring me. It says it's fun" Tom says. "Well I think it is" I say. "Don't you start" Tom says taking my hand.

We walk inside and Nikki greets me with a warm hug. "Hello lovely! It's so nice of you to come!" "Thank you for inviting me" I say. "Ah, you must be the famous Y/N. I'm Dom. Tom's Dad" "Nice to meet you" I say holding my hand out for him to shake but he pulls me into a hug. "And I'm Tom's favourite brother Paddy" "Nice to meet you Paddy. And keep scaring Tom, it's fun to watch!" I say. "Ha! Finally someone who agrees with me" Paddy says hugging Tom. "It's a good job I love you Padster" Tom hugs him back. "Y/N. How are you?" Harry says walking out the kitchen giving me a hug. "I'm good thank you, how about you?" I say. "I'm very well, just got off FaceTime to my twin" he says. "Sam right?" I say. "Yeah! He's in France skiing at the moment" he says. "Bet he's loving it" I say. "He is!" Everyone says in unison. "Anyway! Let's not just stand here! Tea's ready! Let's eat!" Nikki says!

"This is lovely Nikki thank you" I say while devouring my pasta. "Well we felt bad because you couldn't celebrate your 19th birthday" Nikki says. "Aww thank you much! It means a lot" I say. "We couldn't not celebrate Y/N!" Tom says squeezing my hand under the table. "Mum, can I give Y/N her present now?" Paddy says. "You don't have to give me anything" I say shocked. "Tuff because we have" Dom says. "Plus, we have more planned than just dinner and presents" Tom smiles.