Survival (A Naruto Fanfic) [C...

Por krimson_

An experiment subject. That's all Yoru's life was defined as until she escaped Orochimaru's lethal experiment... Más

Character Info(Prologue)
Part 1 ∞∞∞ Escape
Part 2 ∞∞∞ Yea, I'm a monster
Part 3 ∞∞∞ I did it again, didn't I?
Part 4 ∞∞∞ Just give it back
Part 5 ∞∞∞ Uchiha Itachi
Part 7 ∞∞∞ Welcome to my world
Part 8 ∞∞∞ Orochimaru-sama
Bonus Part (Not Related to Storyline... at all)
Part 9 ∞∞∞ What is Uchiha Sasuke supposed to be
Part 10 ∞∞∞ You shouldn't have done that
Part 11 ∞∞∞ The dark world
Just a Note from the Author
Part 12 ∞∞∞ No one will understand anyways
Part 13 ∞∞∞ Konohagakure... Anbu?
Part 14 ∞∞∞ Weakness of Power
Part 15 ∞∞∞ Hell no
Part 16 ∞∞∞ The Uchiha Clan & Danzo
Part 17 ∞∞∞ The Nine Tails
Part 18 ∞∞∞ Uchiha Shisui
Part 19 ∞∞∞ but I'll always be Yoru...
Part 20 ∞∞∞ Entertain me
Part 21 ∞∞∞ Everything
Part 22 ∞∞∞ "Uchiha Madara"
Part 23 ∞∞∞ Massacre
Part 24 ∞∞∞ You're not my master. Shut the f*** up.
Part 25 ∞∞∞ Wouldn't it be nice if one person in the world didn't lie?
Part 26 ∞∞∞ TEAM!?!??!?!!?
Part 27 ∞∞∞ You'll go to hell for this
Part 28 ∞∞∞ Cold
Part 29 ∞∞∞ Hyuga
Part 30 ∞∞∞ I remember their graves
Part 31 ∞∞∞ S-ranked mission
Part 32 ∞∞∞ So, do you want to join?
Part 33 ∞∞∞ New Members
Part 34 ∞∞∞ This is supposed to be a new start?
Part 35 ∞∞∞ Killer
Part 36 ∞∞∞ Mission Slaughter
Part 37 ∞∞∞ Nostalgia
A BIG SORRY NOTE
Part 38 ∞∞∞ You're Pathetic
Part 39 ∞∞∞ The Liar
Just a drawing...
Part 40 ∞∞∞ Kill him
Part 41 ∞∞∞ The Truth
Part 42 ∞∞∞ Who are you?
Part 43 ∞∞∞ Just kill them all
Part 44 ∞∞∞ Pawns
Part 45 ∞∞∞ Send them to their afterlife
OMGGGG
Part 46 ∞∞∞ Who am I?
Part 47 ∞∞∞ I refuse
Part 48 ∞∞∞ Clone
Part 49 ∞∞∞ Welcome "home"
Part 50 ∞∞∞ What a disgusting emotion
Part 51 ∞∞∞ I'll be waiting
Part 52 ∞∞∞ I'd never have known
Part 53 ∞∞∞ Nothing/Everything
Part 54 ∞∞∞ Snow
Epilogue
After Word
Voting [Closed]
Announcement
Special: Kakuzu and thoughts
Special: Neji and thoughts

Part 6 ∞∞∞ What do you want from me

6.2K 181 66
Por krimson_

The head looked at me and I looked back.

"Did you cast the jutsu?" The head asked, his voice was low and stern.

"Yes."

"By yourself?"

"Yes."

"What is your name?"

"Yoru."

"How old are you?"

"11, turning 12 soon."

"Where do you come from?"

"..."

"I would appreciate if you answered that."

"Somewhere in the forest. I'm not sure where exactly."

"Who did you live with?"

"..."

"Were you instructed not to tell?"

"No."

"Are you lying?"

"I don't lie."

The silence continued between us as he pondered for a while. I wondered what the heck this old man want with me and how powerful he was to have all the masked shinobis kneel in-front of him.

"We will search your memory forcefully if you do not volunteer to tell us." He finally said.

"You have to catch me first."

"I do not wish for a fight to break out."

"Then stop asking me questions."

"One more question."

"..."

"Would you like to join the Konoha Anbu?"

The shinobi in masks gasped behind me and I heard murmurs of disagreement.

"Whats that."

"The Konoha Special Assassination and Tactical Squad. The Anbu works directly under me, the hokage, and follow my orders."

"Why me."

"You're talented."

"No, I'm not."

"You were able to stand up against Itachi and not lose. That is something."

"It is?"

"Yes, Yoru-chan."

"Don't call me that."

"Do you take the offer."

"I can't."

"Why not."

"I can't..."

"Why not. You killed Kana easily."

"The purple mask?"

"Yes."

"She provoked me first."

"Maybe that is the case."

"I didn't want to kill her either."

"Really."

"..."

"Will you join the Anbu?"

"I can't."

"Then we must kill you."

"..."

"Do you want to be killed?"

"It doesn't matter..."

"Your life doesn't matter?"

"No, it doesn't."

"Then why not join the Anbu. It doesn't matter right?"

"..."

"Right?"

"Right."

"So will you join the Anbu."

"..."

I looked at the man and gave in. Assassination Squad? I thought and looked behind me at the squirming mass of people. These people must be of the Anbu then...

"You told them not to kill me." I asked curiously after a while of silence.

"Yes."

"I killed the purple mask."

"I understand that."

"I'm your enemy."

"It doesn't work like that, Yoru."

"So if I kill more... I will still be accepted."

"If you kill as you are ordered, yes."

"..."

"Will you join the Anbu?"

I nodded slowly and looked behind me once again. Some of them were standing in protest.

"Is there a problem." The head/hokage asked, his voice still stern and unwavering.

"She can't join the Anbu! She just got to Konoha! She's a complete stranger and she killed Kana!" A female voice rang out from behind one of the masks.

The hokage sighed and looked back at me. I looked straight back again.

"The council has decided. All agree in keeping her here and making her join the Anbu." The hokage said. What council... A bunch of old people discussing about assassination? Heh...

"But!" The woman tried to continue but the hokage cut her off.

"You saw her talent in battle. She is the same age as Itachi, maybe even a little younger, yet she can battle with him and not lose yet." The hokage said, giving no more space for argument.

"Kakashi." He called after the news settled in and everyone accepted their fate of getting stuck with me.

The man who had thrown the katana to me stood up and nodded at me.

"He will be leading you from now on. He will explain everything and you will get your gear." The hokage said and turned to leave.

"Are you the Third?" I asked suddenly, recalling something Orochimaru said about his sensei being the Third hokage.

"Yes." The man said without turning back and soon was out of view. The annoying butcher dude was also already gone from sight before I could ask about my sword. As soon as he left, the masked people all stood up in a swarm and circled around me and Kakashi.

"Don't think we'll EVER welcome you." One of them spat and turned to leave as well.

"I don't need your welcome." I muttered and turned away from him.

"What did you say!" He suddenly whirled back and placed his hands on my shoulders threateningly. Just as I was about to kick his butt, Kakashi smacked his hands off my shoulders.

"Return to your post." He ordered and the man retreated, humphing in defeat. The others soon followed until only six or seven remained, including Itachi.

An awkward silence prevailed before Kakashi coughed and started introducing everyone.

"I'm Hatake Kakashi, leader of Team Ro. This is Uchiha Itachi, which you know already. This is Yamato, or Tenzo. Here is Yoji Aburame. This is Ko. This is, lastly, Yugao Uzuki."

*Team Ro*

They all nodded at me and silently accepted my arrival. I looked at them carefully but was still unable to see their full face. Kakashi, somehow sensing my awkwardness about the masks, took off his mask to reveal his mop like silver hair and his face... EXCEPT... THERE JUST HAS TO BE ANOTHER MASK UNDER THE MASK?!

I sweatdropped and basically gave up before suddenly Yamato or Tenzo removed his mask as well to reveal diamond (and kind of creepy) eyes with a weird metal thing around his face. I sweatdropped again and wondered why in the world everyone is so weird.

I then looked at Itachi expectantly but he didn't move an inch as I gazed at him. I looked at the rest of the members but they were also emotionless and boring.

"Come. We need to get you your Anbu gear and tattoo." Kakashi motioned at me and turned.

"My sword." I stepped up and tugged his sleeves. I felt the others behind me tense with surprise. Kakashi looked back at me questioningly.

"I have a black sword. They took it away." I explained simply and looked up at Kakashi.

"You'll have a new katana." He said and turned to walk away again.

"The sword is special to me." I tugged again and said, unwilling to let them take my dear sword like that.

"It's the same. As long as you can kill, any weapon is the same." The man called Ko suddenly stepped up and said.

"So stop whining." Uzuki also added.

I just stared at them both hatefully.

"My sword is not just ANY weapon." I snapped back at them and turned back to Kakashi.

"Ibiki might have it somewhere. I will ask him when we come by." He answered and left. I smirked and followed behind, not forgetting to make a face to Yugao and Ko. Itachi remained silent but watchful for the whole conversation. I could literally feel his stare even through the weird mask.

"Kakashi." I hurried up to him and said quietly, so nobody else could hear.

"Yes?"

"What does the Hokage want from me?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

308K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
13.5K 613 31
I wrote this back in 2016, read at your own risk😂 "As you all know, I said that I've got some goals to accomplish in this world, and I've already fi...
9.8K 546 36
She was mute, because of the man who killed her mother, father, and siblings, hell her entire village. She didn't have any friends because there were...
64.9K 1.7K 47
××× This story is now under some major editing! Read with precaution! ××× Everybody knows what Chakra is. What just a handful of people know is that...