A Tribrid

By Queen-Tyra

Elena Gilbert is Elena Mikaelson. She is Klaus Mikaelson daughter. She is a tribrid thats means vampire/werew... More

00
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10

02

3.8K 74 0
By Queen-Tyra

Elena: Next day I woke up early in morning and went into the shower for twenty four minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for today.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a glass of milk with blood. I finished my glass then I left the house and got into my car and drove to the grill.

After a few minutes drive I arrived at the grill then I got out of my car and went inside and ordered ham and cheese omelettes and orange juice. I finished my breakfast then I got up and left the grill and got into my car and drove back to my dad's house.

I arrived at my dad's house and I went upstairs into his study and we talked for a while then he said we are having a ball tonight. I went over to his desk and saw a drawing of me......

After a minute I said lovely drawing of me dad and he said I love to you my beautiful daughter. I got up and walked over and hug him and said I love you dad. Then I left his study and went into living room and saw my uncle Elijah reading the newspaper. I vamp-sped to him and hug him and said it's good to you. He gave me a hug back and said it's good to see you my lovely niece.

---------------------Timeskip---------------------

Elena: I got up off my bed and went into the shower for fifteen minutes. I got out of the shower did my hair and put on my dress for the ball tonight.

I went downstairs and saw all the guests and I looked around and saw Mia Gilbert the doppelganger in the Salvatore brothers arms. A couple of minutes later the dance has started and I with my dad and all of my uncles. 

After I finished dancing I went into the balcony and look up at the stars and the beautiful moon. I felt a strong magic in the air and I sent out a magic wave to track it. The magic wave found out where was it coming from and it's was from Esther room.

Then after I found out where it was coming from I went into the room and confronted her and said what you doing Esther. She turned around and said nothing now let's go downstairs to the rest of the family. I grab her throat and sent her into a wall gently and quietly.

I walked over and said this I know you did something and I'm not going to let you hurt this family ever. Then out of nowhere my uncle Finn came up behind me and snap my neck.

-----------------------At the ball-------------------

Esther: That was close now put her into her father bedroom and lock it.

Finn: yes mother then I left the room with my niece and put on her father bed and lock the door with the potion mother gave me.

Esther: I went over to the balcony and said a lovely speech about family and being united and living as one together and forever...

Finn: Standing next to mother and listen to her talked and agreed with her.

-----------On the ballroom floor--------------

Klaus: Dear brothers have you seen my daughter anywhere around the ball.

Elijah: No I have not seen the lovely Elena anywhere now that you mention it.

Kol: Nope have not seen or heard from her since the dance. We could look for her if you worried...

Klaus: I'm worried no one expect our family knows that I have a daughter but then she is my daughter she can take care of herself but let's look for her.

Elijah: Yes let's find our dear niece and see what happened to her.

Kol: yeah I go get our dear sister Rebekah to help. I went over to Rebekah and told her what happened.

Rebekah: let's find her and see what going on at this ball.

------------------Klaus's Bedroom--------------

Elena: I woke up from my neck being snapped early by my uncle Finn to find myself in my dad bedroom. I got out of the bed and went to the door to find it lock by a magic potion.

I heard a nosie coming from the door then it burst open and I saw my family expect Finn and Esther. My dad hug and I said be gentle I I just woke up from having my neck snap by uncle Finn.

Then I told them everything that happened to me early in the night and they were pissed off

------------------Ball ended-----------------------

Elena: I said a spell and snap my uncle Finn neck and my father put the dagger into him and put him in his coffin. After that I said a spell and made Esther tell us the Truth and she told them all of it.

After a few hours later I went upstairs and change into my PJs and hop into my bed and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 14.6K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
373K 12.6K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
793K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
11.3K 305 24
Seth:Here I am looking for you everywhere and every single place and you're in his room? Why would you do this? Tears start to fall from his eyes. N...