The Way Life Goes

By ThatCooCiousLove

Cookie is finally Out Of Prison When She Gets Out She Is Really Mad At Lucious For divorcing Her and Because... More

Character List
Chapter 1: First Day Out
Chapter 2: Mommy's Home
Chapter 3: Breaking The News Part 1
Chapter 4: Breaking The News Part 2
A/N
Chapter 5: Regret In Yours Tears
Chapter 7: Love Drought
Chapter 8: Love Drought Part 2
Chapter 9: Got You On My Mind
A/N
Teaser
Chapter 10: Teaser Continued
Chapter 11: The Unexpected Good News
Chapter 12: Showtime
Chapter 13: Family Time
Chapter 14: Where Are They?
Chapter 15: Come Back To Me
Charter 16: Happy Birthday Cookie
Chapter 17: What Are We Having?
(A/N)
(A/N Part 2)
Chapter 18: Carol???
Charter 19: What Do Y'all Want?
Chapter 20: Daddy Is That You??
Chapter 21: I Don't Care!!
Chapter 22: Back To School
Chapter 23: Back To School Part 2
Chapter 24: It's Friday!!!!!
Chapter 1: Time Skip
Chapter 2: Thankgiving Day
Chapter 3: Hi Lola
Chapter 4: Girls Day
Chapter 5: Who Are You?
Chapter 6: Wow!!!
Chapter 7: Wow Continued
Chapter 8: Drama
Chapter 9: How Lola Came To Be
Chapter 10: 17 YEARS?!?
Chapter 11: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 12: The Storm
Chapter 13: The Storm Part 2
Chapter 14: How Have You Been?
Chapter 15: I Don't Know How To Feel
Chapter 16: Leviticus Las Vegas
Chapter 17: Everybody Wants A Piece
The New Story!!
Chapter 18 - Everybody Meet Yana

Chapter 6: Back Down Memory Lane

1K 32 55
By ThatCooCiousLove

-Before you read this chapter some of these ideas came from martin I just thought it would be cute with Cookie and Lucious love you enjoy-

-Time Skip 2 months later-

Cookie POV

  The past 2 months have been the best months of my life there was so much love and happiness between me and my family. I remember that one time when they were laughing so hard that they started crying. You wanna know why I'll tell you. 

*Flashback*  

Me and Lucious had just bought a new bed because the last one and this might sound ridiculous but the last bed was to high for me to get on and I was tired of jumping up to get in the bed so me and Lucious bought a new bed from Africa that was shorter than the last one  and it had a gold headboard. Me and Lucious just sat on the couch waiting for the workers to get done with putting the bed together. Shardae and Melodie were at Jamal's house because he said that he and Micheal missed them and wanted to spend the day with them I mean why not Shardae and Melodie both love Micheal so hey why not. After about 15 minutes the workers were done and Lucious signed their clipboard and they left as soon as Lucious closed the door he looked at me with lustful eyes eyeing my body up and down biting his lip  and walking up to me slowly I already knew what he was thinking I said in my mind and I started to slowly back up ''No, Lucious we can't I have a meeting to get to at noon'' I said looking at him in the eyes and still backing up slowly as he still was walking towards me he finally caught up to me ''Come on baby lets try out the new bed'' he said kissing me ''No, Lucious because if  we do then i'm never going to make it to the meeting on time'' I said seriously and baking away from him only to be pulled back in ''Come on baby lets make the bed springs sing pleeese''he says using his puppy eyes knowing damn well I cant resist them ''Well they did look a little springy'' I said nodding Lucious grabbed my hand and took me to the bedroom. It was like 10:30 and we make sweet love for about an hour before stopping because of a HUGE!! problem.

Lucious POV

After an hour of love making we had to stop because we had a big problem so I ran into the living room and called 911 and the operator answered 

(on the phone)

L-hello 

O-911 whats your emergnacy 

L-ok my name is Lucious lyon and  I need you guys to get here as soon as possible 

O-sir, what wrong?

L-ok me and my girlfriend bought a new bed with a new head board and so um.. we was doing the freaky type stuff (Operator and police department laughs)..Awe man '

'Lucious what are they saying'' Cookie yelled from our room ''Awwe baby they laughing at us I said hanging up the phone then I hear moving and it's Cookie walking out of the room with our bed headboard stuck around her head like its a necklace. And she tries to get out of the doorway to get into the living room but she just keeping bumping into the doorway of the hallway. So I walk over to her ''Baby turn sideways Turn sideways'' I told her and she turned sideways and as soon as she did she was in the living room and the headboard was so heavy that she  just kept moving sideways trying to gain her balance back and knocking over things.

''Lucious can you help me sit down I'm feeling a little you know'' she said touching her forehead ''Damn, I know you're not feeling light headed baby'' I said looking at her and helping her on the couch ''Don't play with me Lucious now I'm gonna miss this one in lifetime meeting cause you just had to try out the new bed'' she snapped at me then the door bell rung and Cookie freaked out ''Lucious who is that'' she said looking at me very intensely ''It's the kids I told them to come over so we can get you out of that'' I said going to the door Cookie ran back to the doorway and tried to go back into our room but ended up banging the headboard against the doorway again then in walked my three kids all laughing and Shardae had a camera in her hand and was recording Cookie trying to get through the doorway ''That's it Mommy keep going'' Shardae said still recording Cookie and Cookie turned around to face the camera ''SHARDAE PUT THE CAMERA DOWN''Cookie shouted  and Shardae shook her head no ''Uh..Uh Mommy I'm sending thins to Americas Funniest Home Videos we might win grand prize for this one'' Shardae said laughing and recording as Cookie tried to throw plastic things at her but ended up missing ''SHARDAE LYON IF YOU DON'T PUT THAT CAMERA DOWN IMMA HIT WIT THIS HEADBOARD''Cookie snapped and Shardae put the camera down. Then Jamal and Melodie finally stopped laughing and Jamal walked up on us ''How did this happen?'' He asked looking at me and Cookie I smiled ''I be stroking that's what I happened.''  I said doing a dance and Cookie blushed and Jamal laughed  ''You so nasty dad''Jamal said to me ''Baby you should ask your cleint if she can push the meeting up to like 2'' I said she nodded  ''Ok can ya'll help me sit down my neck hurts'' She said and we helped her back on the couch ''Ma, do you need me to get you a pillow'' Jamal said Cookie glared at him ''Where am I going to put it'' She said ''Ok I'm gonna call the company and see if they can send somebody over'' Melodie said walking into the kitchen and calling the company I handed Cookie the phone and she called her client and asked if she could push the meeting up ''Ok thank you so much'' Cookie said smiling and getting ''What did she say baby?'' I asked her as she was smiling ''She said that since it's like 11:30  she'll come back in at 12:30 so we can meet that means that I got 1 hour to get out of this WHOO!!'' Coookie said jumping and smiling then Shardae and Melodie looked at each other ''Aright hold on mommy you don't want to get ahead of yourself'' They said laughing then Jamal joined in to ''HA!! 'Ahead of yourself' good one Ya'll'' He said giving them high fives. ''Y'all got one more head joke I swear to god'' Cookie said to them.After about 15 minutes of waiting on the people cookie got out of the headboard and made it to her meeting on time.

*End Of Flashback*

Yeah that was one crazy morning Oh and I have one more story to tell you guys. This was when Me, Lucious, and The Girls went to my friend Micheal Angelo's art Exhibit. Jamal had to stay home with Micheal. 

*Flashback*

We have been in this Exhibit for like 2 hours and Me, Lucious and the girls we having fun we were laughing and talking because this place is boring I only came here to support my friend but it is really boring you can't really even talk it's like a library. So while were walking around talking and laughing my friend Micheal walks up on us. ''Could you guys keep it down your scaring people you know I thought you had class maybe you should be leaving'' He said looking directly at me Lucious scoffed  and walked in between Me and Micheal ''Oh hell nah baby slide-Are You-Yes I'm sure baby slide'' He said to me and I slide over and smiled as I watched him ''Looking Micheal, Picasso who ever the hell you are I know you not talking to my baby like that'' He snapped at Micheal then I realized  that Shardae wasn't by us so I looked around room to see her smashing on some shrimp then Melodie moves between Lucious and Micheal ''No, that's ok daddy just slide just slide I'm going to talk to Picasso'' She said I couldn't help but smile his name is not even Picasso but I guess they've  gone with it  she looks at him up and down before speaking ''Look I know you think you all of that wit the art Exhibit and everything but Uh.. you can let the doorknob hit you where the dog should have bit you'' she said pointing at the door ''You can't throw me out of my own Exhibit'' Micheal said. Then Melodie turned around so she was facing Lucious and her back was towards Micheal her and Lucious looked into each others eyes laughing ''SOMEBODY DON TOLD HIM WRONG'' They said in unison and they really kicked everybody out of the Exhibit Damn they act just alike.

*End Of Flashback*

I hear my bedroom door open and their stands Lucious with puffy sleepy eyes he had to stay late for work today. He climbed into bed got undressed and kissed and then he pulled away and laid his head on my shoulder and went to sleep and I got up to check on the girls I went into Shardae room and kissed her on her forehead she was half sleep ''Goodnight baby sweet dreams'' I said to her they might be teenagers but still are my babies. I got up and walked to the door ''I love you mommy''Shardae drowsily says ''I love you more'' I say turning off her light and walking out of the room then I make my journey to Melodie's room and kiss her forehead ''Goodnight baby I love you'' I said rubbing her cheeks ''I love you to mommy'' She says back in then goes back to sleep. I exit her room and call Jamal and tell him that I love him and sweat dreams. Then I go back into Me and Lucious room to see him sound asleep still so I climb into bed and lay my head on his chest and drift off into a beautiful sleep.

_______________

Hey y'all I know it's been a minute but alot of stuff has been happening I'll try to update more. What y'all think about this chapter comment down below and tell me what should the family do together love y'all

Love, Dae Dae 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.4K 34
After 17 years of trauma and torture....watching Lucious get famous without visiting her even once AND divorcing her for a fake ass Haley Berry while...
125K 3.1K 38
In this Cookie and Lucious story you will follow them in there journey to turn back time. The Question is can Cookie and Lucious rewrite their story...
36.3K 1.3K 40
Mr. Lucious Lyon father of four, yes four. First born Andre Lyon, the smart. Second born Jamal Lyon, the gentle. Third born Hakeem Lyon, the whore. T...
3K 110 42
It's Game Time Bitches. You always did it for me but nothing good can come from loving you. Follow the tumultuous journey of Cookie, Lucious, and t...