Honeytrap | Dave East

By KayTheWriter__

hon·ey·trap ˈhənēˌtrap noun A stratagem in which irresistible bait is used to lure a victim. In life your eit... More

C O P Y R I G H T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N | O N E
F O U R T E E N | T W O

F O U R

9.1K 442 106
By KayTheWriter__

-Continuing From The Last Chapter-

"What the fuck Rico. How can you even do me like this." Looking down Raven held in her tears. She didn't wanna seem weak in front of him.

Jody let his eyes linger on her a little longer before looking away. He was trying to figure out just how her and Rico knew each other. It was obvious that they had to have known each other from somewhere. They way she spoke to him, they way he looked at her, even the fact that she was still alive. If it had been anyone else female or not Rico would have just killed them and charged it to the game.

"I'm gonna go. Just let me know what's up later." Jody shook his head lightly as he looked from Raven to Rico then exited his office. "They must have fucked or something." Jody thought to himself as he shut the door behind him.

Finally looking up once they were alone Rico could see that Raven had been crying again. That was the last thing he wanted her to do. This was just a tough decision for him. He didn't wanna kill her, but at the same time he couldn't just let her walk away from everything. What if she told on him? Maybe she wasn't as ride or die as she claimed to be. Everybody can tell you what you wanna hear. Especially if there life depends on it.

"Calm down alright." Using his thumb to wipe away her tears he sighed. "I'm sorry that you even in this shit." Taking a seat he pulled her down with him so she was straddling his lap. "I can't just let you go. Think about how that shit would look. People don't know that we really mess with each other on a serious level, matter fact we don't even mess with each other on that serious of a level."

Locking eyes with him she just listened. She was taking in every word. She knew she had to because eventually she would have to jump in and put his mind at ease. She needed for him to believe that she wouldn't say anything and that she was really all for him. It would be a challenge for her since she was just out with some guy she barley knew. That was part of the reason Rico was so mad.

"My point is we suppose to be fucking around. I'm feeling you and dropping stacks on you but as soon as I'm not around you in the next nigga face. How that work?"

Running her hands up and down his chest she sighed. "I always wanted to be with you on a serious level. You was the one that didn't want to commit so what was I suppose to do. Wait on you forever?" Biting down on her bottom lip Raven knew exactly how she needed to play this. In all honesty she really did like him but she was never pressed for him like that. She didn't care if he was with other women because she was seeing other guys but if she wanted to have things go her way she needed to flip the situation.

"Raven, you never said nothing to me about wanting to get serious so shut up." Placing his hand on the side of her face he gently started to caress her cheek just taking in her beauty. Placing his other hand on her waist he felt himself start to get horny. This wasn't the place or time and he knew that but he still couldn't help it. It was something about her that made him just want her all the time.

"I didn't want to come off as thirsty or desperate. Your older than me, you have nice things, and your well respected. I know it's plenty of women your age that probably throw themselves at you all day. Then there's me. Just some fresh out of high school young ass girl that ain't even doing shit with her life. I'm not fancy and I'm the farthest from rich. I just didn't know how you would view me if I came on too strong. I didn't want you to see me as just some girl who wanted a come up because I don't care about your money. I only want you."

Rico paused not knowing what to say. He had never really heard that much sense come from someone so young. Here she was nineteen and making him feel all in love. He was twenty seven and couldn't offered to let some young chick play him. That's one of the reasons he never thought about getting to serous with her. Their age difference was a big one.

"You only want me huh?" He smirked lightly as she stroked his ego.

"You knew that." She smiled at him softly as she leaned in for a kiss. Gently she parted his lips with hers. Pulling away first he nodded. "How I know you ain't just tell me that now so you can get your way?"

Frowning she pushed at his chest getting up. She was mad that he was doubting her but she was even more mad that he was right. "Come on now Rico. Why you treating me like some hoe you just met. We been kicking it. It's not like we just met tonight and I'm just trying to prove something to you. You might don't feel that same way but I know how I feel."

Nodding he stood up. "Come on. I'm tired and I got a lot of shit to think about. Plus I need to go check on Gotti and his baby moms in the morning."

"Where we going?" Raven questioned a little scared.

"Just follow me man Raven damn."

Following him out of his office she grabbed a hold of his arm making sure to stay close to him. She couldn't see much sense most of the lights were off.

Heading down dimply lit long hallway Raven said nothing. Soon they were out of the building and she was sitting on the passenger side of Rico's 2017 Mercedes cope. "You don't have to be nervous Raven. I'm not finna do shit to you."

"You Promise?" She questioned back softly.

Nodding he gently placed his hand on her bare thigh, giving it a light squeeze as he put his attention back on the road.

Feeling somewhat safe Raven rested her head against the car window as she dosed off.

Looking over at her Rico nodded happy that he could have this time to think. He wasn't sure how to handle this situation.

Sure he liked Raven but he didn't know to much about her. The moment she was out of his sight she could go to the police and tell everything if she wanted to. He wasn't sure how much of what she was saying to him was true so he figured he might as well have her prove herself to him. Make her get her hands a little dirty that way if she told on him she'd also be telling on herself.

Pulling into his parking spot Rico sighed. He had taken Raven to his midtown Atlanta condo. He didn't mind bringing her here. It was a nice place and she still wouldn't know where his real home was. He liked her but he wasn't stupid. He knew better than to bring her to his home where he laid his head or kept his money and valuables for real. He didn't think she'd steal because it's been plenty of times where they spent the night with each other in Florida and not even a penny was missing from his pocket the next day but still you couldn't be to careful.

Looking over at Raven Rico gently started to shake her trying his best to wake her without scaring her: Raven immediately woke up since she hadn't been sleeping for that long of a time. "What's going on?"

"We here. Come on." They both exited the car with a lot on their mind.

Typing in his passcode the lobby door quickly opened. Showing Raven to where the elevators were, they both got on as Rico quickly pressed ten for the tenth floor. Not the penthouse but it was still lavish. Especially for a house he rarely went to.

"This way" he spoke guiding Raven to his door. Letting her walk inside first he quickly cut on the light so she could see.

"It's nice." She spoke softly taking in the scenery. Everything was neat and clean. This place was a palace compared to the ugly little apartment he stayed in when he was Florida with her. "Way better then your Florida apartment."

Laughing he nodded. "We both know that isn't my real apartment. I just stay their when I'm trying to be close to you."

"Couldn't get any closer." She laughed as well. "Same building just a different floor. I always hated that apartment."

"Me too. You can look around make yourself comfortable. It's not that big though." Rico let her look around as he walked to his bedroom. She could still see him since only a glass window like door was the only thing that separated his bedroom from the living room where she stood.

"It's only one room. One bed." Laughing Raven shook her head. "Where do I sleep."

Smiling he pulled her closer to him. "With me."

Pushing him back she rolled her eyes. "You think imma give you some? I think the fuck not. Especially not with how you treated me today."

Looking at her he smirked. She was just so damn pretty to him. "Calm down. I'm not trying to get any. We done slept in the same bed a million times. Tonight it doesn't have to be any different. Now go shower, you can sleep in something of mine until we get up and go shopping for you some new shit."

"Fine." She mumbled as she made her way towards the bathroom. Slamming the door Rico frowned as he sat down on the couch.

"This woman bout to be the death of me." Sitting back he took this time to just relax and think about what his next move would be. Part of the reason he was so successful in the drug game is because he always thought everything through. He never just acted off emotion.

Now here he was overwhelmed with so much shit. He liked Raven but he wasn't sure if he could trust her just yet. Then there was Slim. A long time enemy and someone who he'd been looking for. Now all of a sudden they find him after two years on his trail. It was time for Rico to make a plan on how to take Slim's life, money, and business without losing his own along with figuring out what to do with Raven.

In the shower Raven had just as much on her mind. She wasn't sure what Rico had in mind for her or what the hell a honeytrap was but she was not with it. These men played dangerous games and fucking with them if you didn't know what you were doing was like suicide.

Finally stepping out the shower Raven wrapped a towel around her body before exiting the bathroom. "Give me something to put on."

Looking up at her he almost wanted to bend her over. Standing up he went to his top drawer. Pulling out two pairs of boxers and a tank top for her. "Here" he handed her the tank top and one of the pairs of boxers.

Dropping her towel she smirked as she got just the reaction she wanted from him. "You about to start some shit." Pushing her up against the wall he wrapped his arms around her waist lifting her up in his arms.

Wrapping her legs around his waist she kissed him passionately.

Taking off his shirt Rico got down and started to kiss her other set of lips making her moan out. Wasting no time, he went to work on her, sucking and licking on her clit. Raven was enjoying it. This time it was way better than the last time. Moaning and playing with her hard nipples she gently rubbed his head in appreciation. To him her pussy was just too delectable. Moving his tongue and fingers in and out of her simultaneously, she loved every second of it. Rico could feel her pussy clinching and throbbing as he continued to feast on her.

"I wanna feel you baby." Surprised by her words Rico paused.

"You sure?"

Nodding her head he picked her up and carried her to his bed. Gently laying her down he laid in between her legs as they made eye contact. "You so fucking beautiful." Slowly pushing into her tightness she arched her back as he went deeper. Her breathing quickened as his dick stretched open the walls of her pussy. She felt herself growing wetter and hotter. Her body continuing to crave his touch.

Taking a hold of her slim hips, he began rocking his hips faster and faster. "Whose is it?" He questioned as he flipped her over and entered her from behind.

"Yours...yours... yours," she whispered as he went deeper and deeper.

Placing sweet kisses all along her back and neck Rico slapped her ass a few times, making her cry out in pleasure as she felt her release near. She could tell he was close to cuming when his strokes got faster and his groans became uncontrollable. Soon Rico and Raven were both ready to release. Cuming hard first she didn't even feel him smack his dick against her wetness then fill her pussy with his seed. He gave a few last pumps before emptying himself completely inside of her. Pulling out of her warmth Rico laid back as he pulled her closer to him. "Rest up baby. We got a lot of shit to do tomorrow."

"We?" She questioned looking over at him.

"Yeah we. From now on I got you ma."

___________

Late night update. I hope y'all like it. I haven't wrote a sex scene in so long so excuse me if it's not that good. I tried. I really don't even care for this chapter. It could have been better.

Anywaysssss leave me some comments and don't forget to vote.

I'll be back soon with some more heat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.2K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but you won't regret reading 💙
39.4K 1K 16
𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸...
55.8K 1.6K 63
In a world full of darkness love has no place nor no strength of survival. A Girl with a dark past and A ruthless mafia boss; two worlds come crashin...
456K 13.3K 40
>>𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞. 𝐖...