Blown (18+) βœ”

By _Skellyton_

COMPLETED - NOT EDITED. WILL CONTINUE TO ADD BONUS CHAPTERS LATER. Highest Ranks - #5 in Vampire (7-11-2018) ... More

Prologue
One πŸ‘€
Two πŸ‘€
Three πŸ‘€
Four πŸ‘€
Five πŸ‘€
Six πŸ‘€
Seven πŸ‘€
Eight πŸ‘€
Nine πŸ‘€
Ten πŸ‘€
Eleven πŸ‘€
Twelve πŸ‘€
Thirteen πŸ‘€
Fourteen πŸ‘€
Fifteen πŸ‘€
SeventeenπŸ‘€
EighteenπŸ‘€
Nineteen πŸ‘€
Twenty πŸ‘€
Twenty One πŸ‘€
Twenty Two πŸ‘€
Twenty Three πŸ‘€
Twenty Four πŸ‘€
Twenty Five πŸ‘€
Twenty Six πŸ‘€
Twenty Seven πŸ‘€
Twenty Eight πŸ‘€
Twenty Nine πŸ‘€
Thirty πŸ‘€
Thirty One πŸ‘€
Thirty Two πŸ‘€
Thirty Three πŸ‘€
Q and A (not part of story so u can skip if want)
Thirty Four πŸ‘€
Thirty Five πŸ‘€
Authors Note
Thirty Six πŸ‘€
Thirty Seven πŸ‘€
Epilogue πŸ‘€
Q & A Part 2 / Bonus-ish
Bonus : Daddy Time πŸ†

SixteenπŸ‘€

28K 1K 70
By _Skellyton_

**Mature Content Warning ... some horn dog got loose haha**

BETH

I had never felt like that before. The moment I tasted Damien's blood, it was like fireworks erupted on my tongue. Power rushed through my entire body.

I can control movement, through blood. They said that it's a pretty rare gift. I have to say it was very amusing watching Damien poke himself in the nose.

I knew he could fight back though. He was only humoring me.

Zyn held my hand as we stepped over another fallen branch.

Soon as I said I would follow him, his eyes lit up with such boyish enthusiasm. He was both adorable and sexy. He looked so young as we ran through the woods hand in hand.

Then we stopped.

I knew my mouth was open, but I was too stunned to close it.

The moonlight slid between the treetops, basking the small clearing in its beautiful blue glow. Small plants and leaves cluttered the ground, each sparkling in the light.
Fireflies even flickered in the treetops along with the stars.

"Wow," I whisper breathlessly.

I feel Zyn slide his arms around me from behind, a soft growl rumbling in his chest as he runs his nose against my neck.

"I hoped you would like it."

"I do. So much," I sigh as I nuzzle my cheek against his.

It looks like a scene out of a movie. Its beyond perfect, peaceful, and looks untouched by people.

His hands then start sliding down my sides to the top of my comfortable leggings. "I know ... its not a bed, but I will make it as comfortable as one if you want. Just say the word."

I turn in his arms to face him, my fingers gliding against that coarse beard of his that he manages to keep soft. "Its perfect."

The softness in his eyes lingers as we just gaze at each other. I see his eyes shimmer with gold. His wolf is here too. I guess he is always here, but he just doesn't show himself.

As if he knows my thoughts, we lean in together and our lips meet in the middle.

This kiss is different. There isn't the desperate hunger of our earlier kiss, nor the teaseing. This one is pure affection. His lips are soft as they touch mine, slow gentle kisses.

He takes off his shirt and breaks away. My soft cry causes him to smile as he lays his shirt out like a blanket.

Then his lips return to mine, where I want them.
My hands thread through his hair as his grasp my hips, pulling me against his body. The hard planes of his form fit the soft curves of mine perfectly.

He lays me down on top of his shirt as his kisses slowly dance down my neck. Together, we pull my shirt up and over my head.

The soft growl that escapes his throat is so predator like. I don't mind at all being his prey.

His lips travel down against the flesh of my breasts not hidden by the bra. Open mouth kisses leave cool damp pools of his saliva. A shiver runs down my whole body as goes to undo my bra.

We're really going to do this. Nervous excitement, anticipation, worry, all swim in my stomach. I hope he isn't disappointed in me.

"You ok?" He asks in a heated whisper, his voice so husky with lust and love. He doesn't move his hands, waiting for my reply.

"Yeah," I bite the edge of my lip. I truly am and am excited, just nervous too.

He must sense the truth as he comes back up, face to face. "You are beautiful. So stunning. I've dreamed of meeting my mate ... and feared the day at the same time."

"Why would you fear it?"

Vulnerability lingers in his eyes. "I feared she would be a normal wolf. I'd out live her since I'm part vampire ... but the moon goddess gave me you. We can be together forever," he smiled. His eyes perk up for a second before he brings his lips to mine. "Let me show you how happy you make me."

A soft moan escapes before I can stop it. Just the promise in his deep voice sends a jolt of pleasure straight to my core. "Ok," I whisper back.

His hands skillfully reach behind me and unclasp my bra, pulling it off of me.

"No one is around right?"

"We're alone," his smile carries through his voice as he peppers my skin in kisses, bypassing my breasts. "There may be a bunny or two, and a deer, but we are pretty much alone."

"Pervy critters," I giggle as his lips caress my ribs, pulling away a little.

He grins up at me. "Ticklish? I'll have to remember that." He pulls me back under him causing me to gasp. Now that was kind of hot, getting handled just a bit. The way his arms and shoulders flexed made me remember that this man truly was eye candy. Strong, predatory, eye candy.

His lips kiss down my stomach as his hands pull down my leggings. I lift my hips to help which causes a low growl, almost hum, to escape him.

He liked that.

I must be grinning like an idiot. I feel like I am anyway. I try and stop, but I can't.

"I love the panties," he chuckles.

Oh god. I forgot I had superman panties on. "I uh... they're comfortable."

"I find them cute," he grabs the band in his teeth and starts to pull them down. "Superman is now my new favorite."

I giggle, covering my face as I'm left naked in front of him. I can feel the blush burning my cheeks. I should have worn sexy panties...

He grabs my wrists so gently and pulls my hands away from my face. "Don't hide," his voice has a more gruff quality to it. His chest rises and falls faster as his irises are almost solid gold.

I nod, letting him hold my wrists to the ground beside my head. I watch as his eyes rake down my whole body so slowly,  as if putting every detail to memory.

I watch his adam apple bob with a hard swallow. He looks like he enjoys what he sees. I hope he does anyway.

His lips then claim mine. I mewl, grabbing his hands tighter in mine as he dominates our kiss. His tongue tangles with mine and it doesn't escape my attention that the bulge in his jeans has grown against my thigh.

Drunk on his kiss and high on love, I lay back and feel his kiss travel back down my body, his hands leaving mine and grasping my breasts. Squeezing, rolling them.

Then he releases them and I feel his heated breath fan my center.

My breath rushes out my lungs.

He grabs my thighs, resting one on each of his shoulders.

I go to tell him he doesn't have to do this. I mean, no one else ever has. But before I can speak, his tongue rendors me stupid.

That first, long, lazy lick has me moaning, my head leaning back as my hands grab his shirt under me.

Holy Fuck.

Again, he licks with his wide, flat tongue, and a growl rumbles out of his mouth against me.

Each lick becomes less lazy as he caresses my folds. Then, his tongue slides between as his finger slowly rolls against my clit.

My lungs won't work in amongst the soft moans are heavy breaths. Each touch sends pleasure through me, stoking the building fire inside me.

Then, he digs in, like a starving man, no, beast.

He growls as his tongue flicks and swirls against me, his finger either on my clit or between my folds, where ever his tongue isn't.

His other arm is bound around me, keeping my writhing hips still as he devours me.

I am his prey and fuck, I love it!

The fire inside rages, my stomach tight and burning. I feel like I'm about to shatter into a million pieces.

I don't know how long he was down there, only that after orgasam two, I lost the ability to count.

He crawls back up my body with a proud smirk, his chest rubbing against my soaking wet core.

I can see the shimmering fluid in his beard as he licks his lips, his golden eyes gazing into mine.

My hands eagerly undo his jeans and belt, pushing them down his hips. Thankfully he picks up on my urgency and pulls them down further. I need more, now!

His lips crash into mine and I moan into his kiss, echoing his growl. I taste the tangy bitter-sweet taste on his tongue and realize its me. Not a taste I like, but I'll take his kisses anyway I can. Plus he seemed to love my taste.

A quick yelp escapes when I feel his length caress my center, followed by a nervous giggle when I hear myself.

"We don't have to-"

"I want to," I grab his face, making sure to look into his eyes. "How do we ... bond? Mate? Mark? Whatever its called?"

He grins, "when the urge comes to do something, just do it, and don't hold back."

Sounds simple enough. I nod and pull his lips to mine in a kiss.

His hands slide against my thighs as he pulls them around his hips and I wrap them behind him.

He deepens the kiss as I feel the round tip of his length against my opening.

I tense up. I've read that it hurts.

He kisses me more, slow and romantically. Its not long and I'm back drunk on his kiss. My hands wrap around his neck, one sliding into his hair while the other glides down his back.

He pushes forward in a slow thrust, just enough so that he is inside me.

My mouth hangs open as he pushes a little further, his lips kissing against my neck. My nails grab his shoulders tightly as he stretches me around him.

It stings.

"Breathe," he whispers, soft growls at the end of each breath he takes. Hes holding back for me.

I take a breath and he goes all the way in till I feel the curls around his length against my clit.

His lips crash back to mine, just holding me still as my body grows accustomed to this new intrusion.

Holy ... Fuck.

The pain was there, but it quickly morphed into pure pleasure. Now, this stillness is slowly driving me crazy.

I kiss him deeper and he starts rocking his hips, realizing I'm ok now. Slowly, he builds up his pace.

Moans and growls echo amongst the trees.
I couldn't care less who heard us. Let the pervy critters hear, hell they can watch too!

Thrust for thrust, he delivers pleasure. What started as slow and loving thrusts of his hips became faster, determined, driven to fill the both of us with ecstasy and for us to become one.

My hands pull at his shoulders while my legs wrap tighter around him.

"Fuck ... Zyn," I gasp, breathless as my head leans back. Moans fall from my lips in time with his thrusts.

He groans, growling as his thrusts grow more wild. Our vocals along with the sounds of his body meeting mine fill the world around us.

There is only me and him here, in our own little world.

I feel my fangs elongate, throbbing with each stroke of him between my walls.

A blinding light errupts behind my eyes as I hold onto him with my trembling body. I feel like my soul has split from my form, wanting to reach the stars.

His fangs scrape against the side of my neck, a growl rumbling deep in his throat.

'Don't hold back.'

I bring mine to the otherside of his neck and moan as his teeth pierce my skin. The light shatters and my fangs sink into the flesh of his shoulder.

I moan against him as he thrusts, deep and hard, before a loud growl rumbles through him against my neck. I feel his length flex inside me, ridged, then spasam as warmth floods me, causing me to moan against his skin, my hands grabbing him tighter, holding on to keep my soul from floating away.

Panting, we both slowly dislodge our fangs, then look at each other.

His eyes go wide before a boyish grin appears on his face.

"Hello," he whispers, his voice deep and husky with ecstasy.

Then, I feel it... its strange, but there is an urge inside of me. I nuzzle my cheek into his and hear a soft whine come from my throat.

"I thought I was seeing things," he whispers, wrapping his arms around me.  "But no, you do have one."

"One what?"

"A wolf," he kisses my cheek. His eyes continue to glow with pure happiness. "Shift with me? We can finish the bond."

I look into his eyes. "Ok. You'll have to teach me how."

"Of course," he pulls me close and kisses my lips, full of love and affection. "Anything and everything for you, my darling mate."

- - -

A/N: longest chapter yet lol. I hope you enjoyed it. 💋 not edited.
I hope it was worth the slightly longer wait. 💖

Also, we've reached Rank 16 in Vampire!!!! I can't believe it lol. Love yall!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 9.1K 29
BWBM ♀♀♀♀♀ Darius picks me up from my seat and pushes me against the wall. "It's hard to concentrate with that enticing smell coming off of you in w...
123K 5.4K 33
The apocalypse came; firstly only with the side effects of another world war, the radioactive making people sick and poisoning the air and food, but...
507K 11.8K 58
Trapped in a luxurious mountain cabin during the worst blizzard in living memory with my sexy boss and her handsome husband, seven strangers (six gir...
2.8M 173K 117
[COMPLETED]βœ” Book 3 of The Deliverance Series MΓ©nage--MxFxM How do you win a game when you don't know who all the players are? --⊰β™₯⊱-- "You can...