She Is My Light (SasuHina) (c...

By littlebear9297

(Now Completed) (Not edited) ****************Sneak peek ****************** "I am demented, that is what my ex... More

1. πŸ’–
2.🌹
3. ?
4. πŸ’
5. 🌷
6. 🍁
7.πŸ‚
8. β˜€οΈ
9.πŸŒ™
10.⭐️
11. ✨
12. πŸ’
13. πŸ’«
14. β˜„οΈ
15. πŸŒͺ
16.🍑
17.🍎
18. 🌨
19. 🌬
21.🌀
22.🌀
23.
24.πŸ€
25.
26.🌳
27. ?
28. πŸ•Š
Not a chapter!
29. 🌹
30. β˜€οΈ?
31.❀️
Ill be Back 😭
For my spanish readers ❀️

20.🌦

4.6K 153 48
By littlebear9297

First of all I want to start out with WTF I did not remove Choices from my books but It's fucking gone!!! Like gone gone/ erased like WTF!! I'm about to make a veryyy long letter to Wattpad 🤔 Smh so now I need to see what im going to do now! I mean I didn't even have it written down 😢😭

Well sorry to take your time! Enjoy 😉

Hinata POV
  I stared at the words in the crumbled note.

"Toneri will not be able to protect you Hinata! No one can! We will come for her soon!"

Ino and Choji just left and they assured me they would be on watch tonight. Kiba and Shino were still trying to track down that Toneri guy and at the same time making sure he wouldn't come back. Ten-Ten and Lee has to leave on a mission.

Sasuke completely avoided my question and he went who knows where. I'm sure he doesn't want me to stress out but how can I not when some Toneri guy wants me for some reason, and who knows how many others also. I sighed and laid onto my back.

Ahh it sure is hard carrying twins. I kept on thinking about that scroll I found on this bed. I closed my eyes for a second and immediately jumped up and activated my Byakugan.

I gasped and withdrew onto the headboard as far as I could. It was difficult with my stomach and I couldn't just jump up and out of bed.

I put my hands up and my fingers were glowing with my chakra. How did he get in here? I didn't even feel him.! What does he want!?

He smiled at me and staid sitting down at the side of the bed, right next to where I was just laying down. His smile was honestly pleasant like if he were smiling at an old friend with no type of malice in it. His eyes didn't stop moving all around my face. But with my Byakugan active I could see some type of glowing Chakra orb on its chest and I could tell it was a puppet or more like He was a puppet being controlled by someone.

"You know your going to tire your self out using chakra! I'm not going to hurt you! I wouldn't do such a thing! You are suppose to be my wife after all, and I would have never done such a thing!"

I scowled at him he must be insane if he thought I would let my guard down! What should I do!! He's right my chakra isn't as focused or strong as it used to be! Sakura says it's part of pregnancy and because I have part of Sasukes strong chakra inside of me.

"Hina sweetheart I promise not to hurt you!"

I only scowled and scooted farther away he sighed but recovered back his smile, he stood and walked towards my vanity chair, sat down and turned it to face me, he sat down and stared at me again with another smile.

I didn't move for a minute and contemplated my options I was more helpless cornered against the headboard so it would be better if I atleast sat at the end of the bed where just Incase I could move better, and I had Shuriken in that drawer where I threw that note, so I could quickly protect myself just Incase.

With that I stopped using my chakra and moved to the edge of the bed and sat there. I struggled a little with my big stomach and I blushed at how ridiculous I must look.

Once I turned to him his eyes were shining with laughter and his smile broadened and a single dimple piped out at his Left cheek.

"You know you do look even more beautiful pregnant, there's this radiance about you that shines even brighter."

We stared at each other and I wondered weren't there Anbu outside? How did they not feel something was wrong? My curtains were still open! His chuckle startled me, I guess he noticed where I looked towards really quick.

"The Anbu cannot see or hear us! There is a barrier invisible to everyone besides me and if someone were to enter in any way, it doesn't matter if they smashed the wall to enter, they would be quickly trapped in a very strong Genjutsu! If someone were to look through the window to check on you they would only see you soundly asleep!"

Well that makes it harder I made sure to not show no type of emotion while listening to him! Why is he telling me this?

"I see that I will do all the talking then, let me start of by my name. I am Otsutsuki Toneri and I am descendant of Otsutsuki Hamura and the only survivor of the Otsutsuki Clan.

As you can tell I am but a mere puppet and am not really here, I was born as a branch member so my eyes were sealed and taken from me at the end. My father and I used to come to earth and watch the Hyuga clan but my father had his eyes on you and decided you would be mi bride. He told me we would come back 10 years later and we would kidnap you so you could become mine! That was not possible for my clan and father passed away.

There is more and more I could tell you but I don't have enough time, I was going to destroy earth and take you away before it happened. I saw you growing up and you were my first love. I honestly fell in love with you and I hated to see you love another boy who wouldn't even pay attention to you, I saw the conflicted love triangle. You were in love with the blond boy, while he loved the pink haired girl, who was in love with the black haired boy (chuckle) who only wanted revenge and cared for no one."

I smiled a little because he was right it was crazy love triangle. My eyes stayed on him while he looked at me also. He hasn't moved a muscle so far.

"But I was in love with you while another little girl loved me for the longest. She was my first friend and only. This little girl became a beautiful woman and the day that I would come to get you she was there and she stopped me by telling me her feelings, I could feel the sincerity of those words. She gave me a beautiful baby girl that looks like me."

He stopped and smiled, he finally took his eyes of me and turned his face to stare out of the window where the moon was seen from.

"She is going to turn 3 years old soon, she has eyes, she can see and she's the light of my world. Her eyes shine so bright just staring at a simple flower. Her mother passed away while giving birth, but I thank her every single day that I wake up for the blessing she gave me.

I was full of hatred before she came. I was dead set on ways that were not true."

He turned to me and I smiled at the way he spoke of his daughter. He maybe isn't so bad!

"Your husband is in his way, I came to tel you that the people who want your children are like our ancestors maybe even much more powerful. I have not have the luxury of meeting them but I've fought the big man that is the loyal servant of the Other one. He did not move one muscle but My favorite puppet was almost destroyed.

Hinata come with me and I assure you complete protection. I live on the moon and not even the strongest force could pass through unless I allow it."

He stood and I quickly stood and opened the drawer grabbing the Shuriken that were there I took a step back and activated my Byakugan. He seems nice but you never really know someone's intentions.

"I won't force you but if I mus-."

I covered my stomach and turned as a big explosion was heard and the wall completely exploded. I felt Toneri pick me up, I was about to struggle but I looked around and the building was almost collapsing.

"ARE YOU INSANE!!"

"UCHIHAA!!"

"We had no time!"

"Shut up half of your men failed and got caught in his Genjutsu! FINALLY some action!"

"He's right! Sasuke can tell right away when it's a Genjutsu!"

I heard Jugo, Karin, and Suigetsus calm voices well not Suigetsu he was more excited at the end.

I coughed and was about to jump away from Toneri when I saw Sasuke. Who had discarded his cloak and had his hair held back away from his face, he was Holding his sword with both arms infront of him, and his face looked in raged, his all black clothes and black hair made his pale skin more white, his red eye and Rinnegan eye looked so beautiful.

I was hypnotized by the way he looked my heart was beating fast and is it possible to fall more in love with him? I think I just did! Dammit these hormones!

I parted my lips to speak but what was I going to say again? I've never seen him so angry! How can he look even more handsome mad?

"Put her down."

I shivered at the tone of his voice and gulped, I don't know why my mouth was dry! My husband is so handsome.

I bit my lip and pushed away from Toneri who put me down on my feet Slowly. I stood and dusted of my clothes and patted my hair. I probably look a complete mess while Sasuke looked all perfect. Wait why am I worrying about my look?

"Hime come here!"

I gulped and took a step towards him, I almost felt like a teenager about to be grounded by its parent infront of its friends who she sneaked away with.

Before I could get farther away I felt my hand being tugged and I stopped and looked at Toneri who was smiling at me.

"I know it's bad after everything I told you but... I'm still In Love with you!"

Before I knew it he brought me towards his chest and gave me a deep kiss. I was surprised but I quickly went to punch him but He jumped away from me and I saw Sasukes Katana Chidori infront of me. It was not close enough to me to hurt me, but I could feel the powerful chirping sound coming from it, it's much more powerful than Sasukes regular Chidori I've seen what it can do.

I heard a deep laugh around us but I didn't turn to look for him. My eyes were focused at the man infront of me, My husband who just saw another man kiss me infront of him.

His eyes held anger and in his whole face you could only see rage. I put my hand up to speak but in the next second I was being kissed by my husband. The only man I want to ever be kissed by.

He was kissing me with all his anger but I didn't mind I let him kiss me and pull my body as much as it could close to him. We finally pulled away and I stared at him.

"Sasuke I swear I would have never let him kiss me of my own free will- or anyone else! I love you Anata!"

My voice held urgency for him to understand. I would never disrespect him or our marriage in such a way.

"I know Hime! But from now on I will not leave your side!"

I smiled and he kissed me again. I swear I heard fighting around us but I did not care at the moment! Maybe I should but with Sasuke with me I knew I was safe with him.

And my Husbands kissing was very distracting.

Well hope you guys enjoyed 😁😁😊😊

Littlebear🐻🐻 out ✌🏼✌🏼🤟🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.6K 13
And just like that, they were gone. Hinata sighed, "I miss them already." Sasuke enveloped her in a hug, "I'm going to miss those brats too." Hinata...
7.8K 571 30
Hyuga Hinata didn't know what she signed up for until she was at his doorsteps begging for mercy. Uchiha Sasuke was never one to falter in his decisi...
10K 400 32
"Love is what you feel towards me..." Gaara repeated, he looked at me with wide eyes. I sighed and nodded. "Then love must be what I feel towards yo...
234K 6.4K 31
[COMPLETED] [mature audiences only] After the war things changed...Sasuke decided to stay, Hinata is still Grieving the lost of Neji , Naruto is so...