hold me tight | wenga

By taecansteponme

she deserves the best, she deserves to be treated like the most precious person in this world. that's what he... More

disclaimer
introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
author's note

11

537 38 3
By taecansteponme

i know you'll be able to do it.

change her mindset. make her happier. and most importantly, don't let her shed another tear when she's alone in bed and unable to fall asleep, not knowing why she feels this way.

because even if no one knows why, it doesn't matter. what matters is that she gets better, and i believe she will with your help.

it's way too easy for her to lose that hope without someone by her side, way too easy to want to escape. that was my gravest mistake.

and that's why she's here. in a hospital bed, with multiple tubes attached to her and machines surrounding her.

i'm entrusting her to you, min yoongi. please, give her a new life to live. live that new life with her. bring her back to life.

please. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
663K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
22.6M 795K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...