My Soul Is Yours!!!

Bởi Angelina_Ani

'Oh My God!!! Why am I here?' Screamed Anirudh while looking here and there confusedly.... 'How come, I'm her... Xem Thêm

Cast & Intro
Don't Say!!!
Love Blossoms!!!
Enna Solla?
Let Me Love You!!!
How Long Will I Love You?
Almost Won Her!!!
Love Me Like You Do!
The Melting Point Of Love!
The Innocence Of Love!
One Love Forever!
Will Do Anything For You!
Stay!!!
The Rhythm Of Love!
Kanne Un Kadhal!
I Hate That I Love You!
Nijamellam Marandhupochu Penne Unnale!!
Vellai Poove!
Don't Let Me Down!!!
Memories!!!
Ennodu Nee Irundhal!!!
Kadhal Ennulle Vandha Neram!?!
Sirikkadhey!!
Anbil Avan!!!
Mental Manadhil!!!
Vaadi Pulla Vaadi!!!
Unakaagave Uyir vaazhkirean!!!
Happy Birthday!!! (A/N)
Silly Girls!!!
Aye Sinamika!!!
Kannana Kanne!!!
Unakenna Venum Sollu!!!
Kalyana Vayasu!!!
Vaa Vaa Vennila!!!
Ennodu Nee Irundhal!!!?
Still Falling For You!!!
Unnale!!!
Kadhal Endral Athanaiyum Kanavu!
Re-Union!!!
Love Always Not Out!!!
Unexpected Piece of Paper!!!
Orasaadha!
Happy Birthday!!! (A/N)
You're Mine!!!
I Believed in You!!!
Kanne Kanne!
Surprise Me!!!
Kettavano!?
Kadhal Oru Aagayam!
The Ring!!!
Hayati!
OMG Ponnu!
HBD Rockstar!!!
Mazhai Kuruvi!
Rowdy Baby!!
Going Back!
Kannaana Kanney!!!
Imaikka Nodigal!
Senjitaley!
You're My Life!!
Pudhusaatam!
Nagarathey!
Theeramale!

Sol Pechu Kekkadha Sundhariye!

326 8 62
Bởi Angelina_Ani

I woke up early in the morning and sat on my bed itself for sometime with my eyes closed.... I relaxed myself for a while as the dream which I underwent yesterday was that much horrible.... I just opened my eyes and then got ready myself for a jog....

I went down and saw my dad who was about to go out for a jog.... I quickly went towards him and accompanied with him smilingly.... He looked at me with his shocked as after so long I'm accompaning with my dad for a jog.... He just smiled and then patted at my shoulder....

We two jogged for sometime and came back happily.... My dad was continuously making me to laugh by telling several things and I was really tired of laughing and jogging at the same time....

'Podhum pa... Idhukke mela ennala mudiyadhu' I said while chuckling at my dad....

'Adhu kullaya? Innum neraya irukke' he said while looking at me smilingly....

'Oh God! Ennala sathiyama mudiyala' I said while looking at him and then again started to laugh while thinking about all those things....

'Enna aachu inaiku? Appa-vum Paiyan-num ivlo sandhoshama irukinga' My mom asked while coming towards us with two cups of water....

I quickly took a glass of water and drank it which made my mom to look at me with her surprised face.... She just caressed my hair while raising her eyebrows looking at dad....

'Summa ella discuss pannitu vandhom... Adhukku dhaan ipdi' he said while looking at her smilingly....

'Ennadhu? Amma.... Vara vazhi full-a naan loosu maathiri sirichuttu vandhean theriyuma? Appa oru second kuda enna summa vidala... Sirichu sirichu mudiyala' I said while breathing heavily looking at my mom....

I got up from the couch quickly and then climbed up the stairs.... I went inside my room and locked the door smilingly.... I sat on my bed and that time I got a message notification which made me to took the phone from the table quickly.... I opened the message and my faded away when I saw that....

'Good Morning Love! Hoping that you'll be on time here.... Waiting for you! Come soon'

It was from Athulya and I just sighed while looking at that as it remembered of the today's event....

'Good Morning dear! Will be there on time'

I replied her back and then kept the phone aside.... I just relaxed myself for sometime and then got up from the bed.... I walked towards the washroom and took a hot shower which I badly need.... After that, I came towards my cupboard and searched for an outfit.... I quickly picked one as my cupboard is not that much full of clothes and that's what I need too....

I got ready myself and then checked myself while standing in front of the mirror for one last time.... I combed my hair and just smiled looking at myself.... I walked out from the room and straightly went down towards my mom reading newspaper....

'Mom... Naan kelamburean' I said while looking at her smilingly....

'Sollave illa?' She asked while looking at me confusedly....

'Ah! College-la reunion party ma.... Adhukku poitu vandharean' I said while looking at her casually....

'Oh! Breakfast saaptu po' she said while getting up from the couch....

'Illa ma.... Pasikala... Pasicha naan anga poiyu saaptukurean' I said with my smiling face....

'Seri da... Be careful! Bye!' She said while hugging me smilingly....

'Okay ma' I said while hugging her back with a wide smile....

I said and then left the place smilingly.... I went towards my car and got inside the car sadly.... I drove the car to Athulya's house and went inside with my uncertain face.... I saw her dad, mom and Siddharth who were talking about something happily.... I just smiled looking at them and welcomed me inside warmly....

'Late aagiduchu.... Athulya ready aagalaya?' I asked while looking at them bluntly....

'Appove ready aagita innum mirror munnadiye ninnutu irukka' Her mom said with her smiling face....

'Innuma?' Her dad asked with his shocked face which made me to smile myself....

'Darling! Anirudh is here... Come fast' Her dad voiced out with his stern look....

I smiled and then just waited for her and after one or two minutes Athulya came down with her smiling face.... I slowly got up from the couch with my surprised face.... I was really mesmerized by her as she wore a saree for the first time in front of me....

I looked at her without blinking my eyes but she just smiled widely looking at me.... Her parents and Siddharth also looked at her with their suprised face I hope so she wore a saree for the first time in her life....

'Yean ellarum ipdi paakuringa?' Athulya asked while looking at us confusedly....

'Darling innum konjam azhaga theriyara maathiri irukke.... College la Ani kuda shine panradhuka?' Her dad asked while looking at her with a smirk....

She just smiled while looking at the floor which made everyone of us to laugh looking at her.... She slowly lifted her head up and looked at Anirudh with her raised eyebrows....

'What do you think about this Ani?' Her dad asked while looking at me smilingly....

'Oru angel-a first time saree la paakurean' I said while looking at her eyes fixedly....

She just smiled looking at me and then blushed a little.... Siddharth was totally annoyed by my arrival and he didn't even looked at my face....

'Adhaan Ani compliment kedachachu la? Seekiram kelambunga' Her dad said while looking at us smilingly....

She just smiled looking at her dad and started to walk along with me.... We two went towards my car and waved at them smilingly.... We got inside the car and I drove the car to the college with my tensed face....

'Ennachu Ani?' She bursted out while looking at me....

'Ennachu?' I asked while looking at her confusedly....

'Romba tensed-a irukiye.... Ennachu?' She asked while looking at me bluntly....

'Onnum illa... Inaiku law department varum la? Pasanga summa irukka maatanga.... Epdiyum rendu department-kum prechana varum adhaan' I said while looking at her tensely....

'Adhaan theriyume.... Adhukku dhaan rendu department-um thaniya thaniya veikuraanga.... Oru hall-la IT and other-la law... So, don't worry' She said while looking at me smilingly....

'What? Really? Wait! Unaku epdi theriyum?' I asked while looking at her excitedly....

'Enaku therinja ponnu dhaan organize panra adhanaala theriyum' She said with her smiling face....

'Oh God! You saved me' I mumbled while driving the car happily....

We reached the college and I parked the car in the parking lot.... Then, we two walked towards the IT department while talking each other smilingly.... That time, some girls came in front of us and they all just smiled at Athulya and started to talk with her....

'Ani.... Idhellam en friends' She said with a smile as I was standing there like a statue....

'Oh! Hey' I just said while looking at them smilingly....

'Last-la sonna maathiriye Anirudh-a love panna vechutta la?' One of the girls said while looking at her with a smirk....

Athulya just whispered something inside their ears and then turned towards me....

'Polaama?' She asked while looking at me smilingly....

I just nodded my head and we continued our walk towards the place.... We entered inside the hall and I was really shocked when I saw that over there....

'Law department varadhu-nu sonna... Ennadhu idhu?' I asked while looking at the law department students talking with IT department students....

'Theriyala but paartha la problem-um edhuvum illa.... Aprom enna? Come on' She asked while looking at me smilingly....

'Paartha dhaana prechanye aagum' I said while sighing heavily....

'What?' She asked while looking at me smilingly....

'Onnum illa' I said with a smile and then looked at everyone tensely...

'Appo vaa pa' She said and then dragged me inside the hall....

We two walked inside the hall and sat on the chairs with our smiling face.... I was really shocked when I saw those people walking towards me along with Alen.... I looked at Athulya with my tensed face and just starred looking at them....

'Hey Ani!' Alen said while looking at me smilingly....

I just glared looking at him and then looked at Athulya who was looking at them confusedly....

'Hey Athulya! How are you pa?' Alen asked while looking at her smilingly....

Athulya too glared looking at him while he just frowned looking at us....

'And Athulya.... These are Anirudh's friend... He is...' Alen was about to introduce everyone but was stopped by Athulya....

'Wait! Anirudh friends dhaana? Avana introduce pannatum' She said while looking at me smilingly....

I glared looking at Alen and then got up from the chair.... Athulya just held my hand and then frowned looking at me which made me to sit on the chair....

'Introduce pannu Ani' She said while looking at holding my hand smilingly....

'Ennala ellam introduce panna mudiyadhu' I said while looking at them angrily....

'Hey! Ennada nee romba over-a dhaan panra' Sajith said while glaring at me....

'Nee music-a vittapo naangalum dhaana vittom? Nee dhaana engala continue panna solli force panna? That's why we did it... Ippo engala kandukka kuda maatingara' Shashank said while looking at me sadly....

I just remained silently and then looked down at the floor with my annoyed face.... They all just looked at me with their annoyed faces....

'Dei! Kaalu valikudhu da... Ippo pesuviya maatiya? Illena sollu naan poiyu edhavadhu saaptu vandharean' Iyappan said while looking at me with his annoyed face....

'Nee innum thirundhave illa la?' I asked while getting up from the chair and then hugged him smilingly....

Everyone smiled and then hugged me which made me to smile widely.... Then, I just smiled looking at Athulya who was smiling looking at us....

'So, ivana dhaan kalyanam pannika poriya?' Sreyas asked while looking at Athulya smilingly....

She just nodded her head smilingly and then held my hand with a smile which made me to chuckle....

'Romba paavam ma neeyu' Iyappan said while looking at her with a smirk....

'Enna sonninga sir-u?' I asked while wrapping my hands around his shoulder....

'Illa da... Romba paavama nikkurale adhaan sonnean.... Unna poiyu naan kindal pannuvena?' He said while looking at me smilingly....

'Alen.... Come da! It's time already' a guy came and said to Alen with his stern voice and then hurried back....

'Okay machans! Enaku law department-la irundhu azhaipu vandhuruchu naan kelamburean' he said and then hurried back that guy....

'Machan' I called out which made him to turn back with his raised eyebrows....

'Paarthuko machan' I said while looking at him tensely....

'Edha machan?' He asked while looking at me confusedly....

'Paartha maatipom machan' I said with my worried face....

'Oh! Adhuva machan? Okay machan Okay machan' he said and then moved away from there tensely....

'Ennada nadakudhu inga?' Iyappan asked while looking at me confusedly....

'Chumma dhaan velayatuku' I said while smiling at him sheepishly....

'Peche seri illaye' Shashank said while looking at me keenly....

'Adhu rendu naala throat infection adhanaala irukalaam' I said while looking at him innocently....

'Dei! Ivan romba over-a pesurane' Iyappan said while holding his head with his annoyed face....

'Paartha romba naal aachu la? Adhaan namma mela irukara bayam poiruchu' Sajith said while looking at him sternly....

'Enna sonninga sir?' I asked while looking at him with my raised eyebrows....

'Illa machan... Veetula ellarum epdi irukanga?' Sajith asked while looking at me innocently....

I glared looking at him while Athulya just chuckled looking at her.... Sajith smiled sheepishly looking at us and then turned towards Iyappan who was starring at Sajith angrily....

'Ani... Anu-ku marriage fix aagiruka? Alen sonnan' Sreyas said while trying to change the topic into a serious one....

'Yeah! London-la irundhu Adhitya-nu oru paiyan dhaan.... Paarthom seriya vandhuchu so fix pannitom.... Innum three weeks-la marriage' I said while looking at him with a warm smile....

'Oh! Appo engala kupta vendam-ne mudivu panni vechurunthiya?' Shashank asked while looking at me sadly....

'Apdi illada.... Thidirunu vandhu kupta neenga varuvingala-nu oru doubt and Alen kitta solli kupdalaam-nu paarthean but adhu kulla avane sollitaan' I said with looking at them with my worried face....

'Paravaala machan.... Adhula enna irukku? Enga thangachi kalyanathu-ku nee kuptu dhaan naanga varuvoma enna?' Sreyas asked while looking at me smilingly....

I quickly hugged him smilingly and then he too smiled while hugging me back.... Athulya just smiled and looked at Iyappan who was looking at her suspiciously....

'Yean ipdi paakura?' She asked while looking at Iyappan...

'Unna engayo paartha maathiri irukke.... Naama idhukku munnadi meet panni irukoma?' He asked while looking at her bluntly...

'Epdi paarkama irukka mudiyum? Unga department-la dhaana naanum irundhean' She said while looking at him smilingly....

'Really?' Sajith asked while looking at her excitedly....

'Pinna edhukku naan inga vara porean?' She asked while looking at him smilingly....

'Appo Anirudh-a first-eh unaku theriyuma?' Sreyas asked while looking at her confusedly....

'Theriyuma va? Sir-a naan first year-la irundhu love pannean and ippo dhaan ivaru kannuku therinchurukean' She said while looking at me with a smirk....

'Appo nee inga enna junior ah?' Shashank asked while wrapping his hands around my shoulder....

'Aama... Just give me five minutes... I'll be right back' She said and was about to move but I held her hand....

'Enga pora?' I asked while holding her hand with a smiling face....

'Five minutes friends-a paarthuttu vandharean' She said while looking at me smilingly....

'Seekiram vaa' I said while leaving her hand smilingly....

She just nodded her head with a smile and left the place.... I sighed heavily and then turned towards them....

'Five minutes kuda avala thaniya vida maatiya? So bad!' Sajith said while folding his hands sternly....

'Adhu illada.... Idhu vera prechana' I said while looking at them with my annoyed face....

'Apdi enna prechana ungalukku?' Iyappan asked while looking at me confusedly....

'Prakruthi is here da' I said while looking here and there tensely...

'Aama... Vandhurukka.... So what?' Iyappan asked while looking at me casually....

'Dei! Paartha periya prechana aagidum' I said while looking at them tensely....

'Enna prechana? Prechana panniruvaala ava? Enna aanalum naanga paarthukurom da' Sajith said while holding my shoulders stiffly....

'Yeah Ani.... We are there for you' Sreyas said while looking at me with a warm smile and even Shashank and Iyappan smiled as an assurance....

'Ippo dhaan relax-a irukku' I said while looking at the floor with a sigh....

'But engalukku pochu' Shashank said while looking at my backside tensely....

I slowly turned back and saw Prakruthi who was walking towards us smilingly.... She just waved at us and then came nearer to me....

'Hey Ani! How are you? Paarthu romba varusham aachu la?' She asked while looking at me smilingly....

I just stood there like a statue while she was smiling at me.... I was about to speak but suddenly she hugged me which made me to sigh in anger....

'Un love-a feel panni romba varusham aachu.... I missed you a lot man' She whispered inside my ears and kissed on my neck hardly....

'But Prakruthi... I'm already...' I started to speak with my tensed face but was stopped by her....

'Nee edhuvum pesadha.... I need you.... I badly need you... Enna ippove kalyanam panniko' She said while holding my shirt tightly....

'Prakruthi... Idhu college adha marakadha.... Behave yourself!' I said while looking at her sternly....

'Machan thitta aarambuchutaan... Inime ellam ready aagitum' Iyappan said while looking at Sajith smilingly....

'Adhe dhaan' Sajith replied with his smiling face....

'Ready aagidum la?' Iyappan asked with his tensed face....

'Ready aagalena unna konnuduvean' Sajith said while looking at him angrily....

'Naan ennada pannean?' He asked while looking at him with his shocked face....

'Nee dhaan sonna ready aagadhu-nu' Sajith said while looking at him sternly....

'Naan eppoda sonnean?' He asked with his confused face....

'Adhu unakum enakum theriyum vera yaarukum theriyadhu la?' He asked with his raised eyebrows....

'Ellam planning ah? Naan dhaan theva illama pesi maatikitteno?' Iyappan mumbled while looking at the floor....

'Ennada? Kazhatti vida paakuriya?' Prakruthi asked while looking at me smilingly....

'Kazhatti vittadhu iva soldrathu paaru' Iyappan said while smiling sarcastically....

'Ava kitta sound-a sollatuma?' Shashank asked while looking at him smilingly....

'Ellarum oru mudivoda dhaan irukinga la?' He asked while looking at them with his annoyed face....

'Inga paaru Prakruthi... Naan onnum unna vittu pogala nee dhaan enna vendam-nu pona.... Ippo vandhu naan dhaan venum-nu adampidicha odane unkuda suththa varuvean-u edhir paarkadha.... Enaku-nu oru life irukku unakaaga adha naan spoil panna mudiyadhu.... Idhu varaikum pannadhe podhum' I said with my annoyed face and then moved away from there....

'Iyap... Ivan enna ipdi sollitu poran? Ivanukaaga mattum dhaan naan anga irundhu vandhean theriyuma? She asked while looking at Iyappan sadly....

'Ivlo pesura la? Varadhuku munnadi oru call panni irundheana naan unaku ellam solli irupean' Iyappan said while looking at her sternly....

'Seri vidu... Innum 3 weeks la Anirudh-a ennodatha aakiduvean paaru' She said while looking at the floor with a weird smile....

'Sathiyama mudiyadhu.... Innum 3 weeks la Anu marriage so ellarum ooru-ku poiduvaanga' Sajith said while looking at her sternly....

'Romba nalladha pochu.... Anu marriage mudinchathum enga marriage-ah dhaan irukum' She said while looking at them with a smile....

'Aama... Aama... Mudinja odane Anirudh marriage dhaan' Iyappan said while looking at her with a smile....

'Alen enga?' She asked while looking here and there confusedly....

'Alen... Anga engayavadhu irupaan' Shashank said while looking at her with his annoyed face....

She just smiled and then left the place.... Everyone glared looking at Iyappan who was standing there smilingly....

'Ennada ipdi paakuringa?' Iyappan asked while looking at them confusedly....

'Nee enna avalukku support panni pesura? Anirudh-ku avala kalyanam panni veikka poriya?' Shashank asked while looking at Iyappan angrily....

'Dei! Anirudh-ku marriage-nu sonnean Prakruthi kuda'nu sonnena? Epdiyum Anu-ku aprom Anirudh-kum Athulya-kum marriage dhaana? That's what I meant' he said while looking at them smilingly....

Everyone smiled sheepishly looking at Iyappan while he just hit his forehead with the palm....

I just walked away from there and saw Athulya who was talking with some people.... I straightly went towards her with my annoyed face....

'Athulya' I called out which made her to turn back smilingly....

'Kelambalama?' I asked while looking at her sadly....

'Adhu kullaya? Ennachu Ani?' She asked while looking at him confusedly....

'Head ache... Adhaan polaama?' I asked while looking at her with my uncertain face....

'Professors yaarayume paarkala... Ippo vandhuruvaanga... Paarthutu polaama' She said while looking at me with her pleading eyes....

I just nodded my head sadly and then moved away from there but she quickly excused herself from her friends and came towards me.... She held my hand and then looked at me confusedly....

'Ennachu Ani? Morning breakfast sapdalaya?' She asked while touching my forehead tensely....

I just nodded my head and so she looked at me sternly....

'Saapadama irundha head ache varamala irukum? Vaa' She said with her stern look and dragged me with her....

She dragged me inside the cafeteria and ordered something for me.... She sat beside me with her smiling face.... I was too tensed and so I just rested my head on her shoulder....

'Edhachum prechanaya? Yean ipdi tensed-a irukka?' She asked smilingly and then started to caress my hair....

'Onnum illa... Nee enkuda ipdiye irundha podhum' I replied while interlocking my fingers with her fingers....

She just smiled and then pecked a kiss on my forehead.... That time, Alen entered inside the cafeteria along with Prakruthi....

To be continued....

A/N

What about the chapter guys?

So, What will happen over there?

Will Prakruthi stop Anirudh's marriage?

Who will marry Anirudh?

Stay Tuned!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10.4K 415 11
"Is it fine now, Ma?" ".... I ... I Ma, have had enough." 'What was he talking about?' "Then why?" ...
13K 731 14
Hi Guys...!! 👋 Mature content 🔞 This is my 2nd story of anidita...(a short story) based on Dushmani between Tulsipur and Krishna nagar and Anirudh...
1.9K 202 13
This is season 2 of my story "The Mystery of Unknown Relations". Please read first season to avoid any confusion.The questions raised in first season...
19.4K 1.8K 32
He was a very cruel man before he met her. The ruthless, the devil, etc were his other names. But he was not like this in his past. His fate made him...