Blood and Tears | BTS NAMJOON

By Taetaecypherfan

"You have a single bullet in your guns, you can kill the person in front of you or shoot the person aiming at... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 15

4.2K 241 102
By Taetaecypherfan

We Sowwy~

Lee Hyerin walked into her room to find Kang Soo Ah and Nam Suji sat crossed legged on her bed. She rolled her eyes and put her jacket away in her wardrobe, ignoring them totally. The two watched her every move and pouted sadly. Hyerin glanced quickly at them and saw their puppy eyed pouting faces and shook her head, "Don't even bother."

Suji blinked and pouted even more and made a little cute sound, "Mmp"

Hyerin sighed and turned back to her wardrobe.

"Mmmpp," Soo Ah whined a bit more.

"Stop. It!" Hyerin glared at them.

The two girls hung their heads and sighed in unison.

Hyerin shook her head, "It's not going to work so you two can forget it!"

"Hyerin..." Suji whined as she fluttered her lashes at Hyerin, "We're sowwy..."

"Sowwy? Seriously?" Hyerin gasped.

"Weally weally sowwy," Soo Ah added.

Hyerin pretended to gag slightly at the two.

"Hyerin..we wove you," the girls made a heart shape with their arms.

Hyerin hung her head low and let a smile out, she knew she couldn't stay mad at them for long. She walked to them and sat between them on the bed, "Aish you idiots!"

The two hugged her tightly and pulled her down to lie on the bed, they giggled like little girls as they tickled Hyerin non-stop.

"Ok ok you're forgiven!!" Hyerin shouted trying to break free.

"YEAHHH!" Soo Ah shouted giving Hyerin a big kiss on her cheek.

The girls quietened down finally as they stared at the ceiling.

"How's your mum?" Suji finally asked.

Hyerin took a deep breath, "The same."

"Next time we'll come with you," Soo Ah said holding Hyerin's hand.

"Yea," Suji took hold of her other hand.

"She'd...she'd like that," Hyerin sighed sadly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung, we've managed to recover most of the E7 from Europe," Jungkook said to the boys in RM's apartment.

"Most?" RM raised a brow.

"We're still working on it hyung," Jungkook replied.

"Don't bother coming back until you've retrieved it all!" RM glared at him.

"Yes hyung..sorry," Jungkook bowed and left the apartment.

"How are they even managing to get it past border control that's what I want to know?" Jimin asked as he walked towards the table.

"I think I know," Hoseok murmured to himself.

RM looked up at him curiously.

"About 6 months ago, a device used by the NIS went missing, the device can hide certain substances and they use it to keep things undetected in other countries" Hoseok explained.

"And you think whoever taking our E7 into these countries has the device?" Jin asked.

"It's the only explanation I can think of," Hoseok shrugged, "Not to mention the device got stolen right before our E7 was found in China and Japan."

"Get the men and find out who has this device," RM ordered Hoseok, "I want you to deal with this Hoseok."

"You got it," Hoseok nodded.

"Yoongi hyung," Jimin stood up now, "Lend me your car"

"My car?" Yoongi asked as he took his keys and passed them to Jimin.

"No, I want your Lamborghini!" Jimin threw the keys back at Yoongi.

"Um..." Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck.

"Um what?" Jimiin asked,

"I don't have the keys," Yoongi admitted.

"Where is it then?" Jimin furrowed his brows, "You better not lie to me."

"No...Hyerin's got it," Yoongi said not looking at Jimin.

"Hyerin?" Jimin asked as Jin walked up and placed his arm on Jimin's shoulder.

"Hey Suga, don't tell me we've got another RM here," Jin teased.

"I can hear you," RM said not looking up from the files he was reading.

"It's not what you think hyung," Yoongi shook his head, "She just-

*THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP*

The guys slowly looked up to the ceiling with furrowed brows.

"What was that?" Hoseok asked still looking at the ceiling.

*THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP*

RM slowly got up and looked at the ceiling too, "What the hell are they doing up there?"

"Wanna find out?" Jin grinned at the boys.

------------------------------------------------------

The boys knocked on the girls' apartment but no one opened up. Inside they could hear muffled shouting and loud music but no one was opening up for them.

"At times like this," Jin banged his shoulder on the door making it open, "Force is the best option."

The guys walked in and followed the shouting into the lounge.

"What the f*ck?" Yoongi gaped at the scene in front of him.

RM shook his head trying to figure out if what he was actually seeing was happening in front of him.

Jin's jaw hit the floor as Jimin and Hoseok covered each other's eyes.

Suji was at the front in a bright pink neon tight one-piece suit with a matching pink headband with the writing 'I'm hot and I know it' written across. "COME ON LADIES MOVE THAT JELLY OF YOURS TO THE RIGHT...AND TO THE LEFT WOOH!"

The boys stepped forward slightly revealing another scene.

Kyungmin, Hyerin, Soo Ah, and Dawon were all in bright 80's aerobic kit following Suji's every move.

"THAT'S IT LADIES!! WORK THOSE THIGHS DOWWNNNN AND UP!!" Suji squatted slowly and snapped up again, "AND AGAINNN!!"

"WOOO UNNIE!" Kyungmin shouted following Suji's every move.

"Suji, you sure this works?" Dawon asked from her squatting position.

"OF COURSE UNNIE!! I DIDN'T GET THESE BAD LEGS FROM NOWHERE YOU KNOW!" Suji shouted over the music.

"She's right!" Soo Ah nodded as she wiped the sweat off her forehead.

"AND NOW FOR THE DOWN DOG!" Suji shouted while jumping up and down.

"Oh I love this one!!" Hyerin shouted happily.

"STRETCH AS HIGH AS YOU CAN AND DOWWNNNNNN!" Suji bent down in half as the others followed, "NOW TURN YOUR HEAD TO THE LEFT......AND THEN TO THE RIGHT- HWAAAAAHHHH!" Suji fell flat on her side when she saw the boys gaping at them.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!" Soo Ah shouted in shock too and fell backward landing on Kyungmin, who in turn tried to reach but ended up tugging Dawon and Hyerin down with them.

The guys blinked at the mountain of girls on Jin of each other in bright neon lycra.

The girls blinked back in absolute shock and horror.

.

..

....

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH!!" The boys broke into fits of laughter.

The girls grimaced as they helped each other up.

"AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH I...AHAAHA...I...CAN'T BREATHE AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" Yoongi and Hoseok hugged eachother trying to breathe.

"Oppaaaaaaa!" Kyungmin whined at them but they didn't listen, they were too busy laughing their heads off.

"Yah! Guys stop it!!" Dawon cringed and fell back on the floor.

"AHAHAHAHA MOVE THAT JELLY?! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!" Jin mimicked Suji as he moved his hips from side to side

Suji pouted highly embarrassed and hid her neon pick body behind the sofa.

Soo Ah hung her head low as she got up and straightened her orange lycra shorts, cursing at herself. She looked up when she heard Yoongi choke from excess laughing and that's when she felt a sharp rush of air fill her lungs. There amongst the guys was RM...laughing more than anyone else. Soo Ah blinked and shook her head and squinted her eyes, but no her eyes weren't deceiving her, he was actually laughing. Soo Ah felt her face soften as a smile crept up to her lips. He looked so different, the vacant sad hint in his eyes wasn't there anymore, that angry scowl he always had wasn't there, the cold exterior wasn't there. In front of her wasn't the boss of the most dangerous gang possibly in the world, but a guy...just a normal guy.

RM held onto his stomach and carried on laughing as Jimin and Jin pretended to have their own aerobics class in front of them. He shook his head and looked up at the girls, Suji was shouting at Jin and trying to get her 'I'm hot and I know it' headband back. Kyungmin and Hyerin had now formed a duo and were trying to shove Hoseok out the door. He laughed and turned to Soo Ah.....who was gaping at him. He suddenly felt awkward and quickly wiped the smile off his face and straightened up.

"No!" Soo Ah ran up to him, much to his surprise and hers.

RM edged away slightly as a girl resembling a lot like a carrot in what she was wearing ran up to him. He blinked at her when she stopped in front of him staring at him.

"What?" he said gruffly.

"You stopped smiling," Soo Ah said.

"I wasn't smiling," he said clearing his throat.

"You were!" Soo Ah pouted, "You were laughing!"

He looked around at everyone else who was busy teasing or being teased at.

"Smile again!" Soo Ah said.

"What?" he asked with furrowed brows as if she just asked him to bring her the moon.

"Smile," Soo Ah repeated, "Do it again."

"No," he looked away again.

Soo Ah jumped in front of his view again smiling brightly.

He leaned his head back slightly, "What's... with that look?"

She smiled again, "You look different Namjoon shi...when you smile."

RM paused for a moment before clearing his throat and looking away again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.9K 19
"An Agent can't have Emotion. That's the one thing you can't forget." "I won't. I promise." - When Big Hit Entertainment calls the CIA in America cla...
30.5K 797 27
One team. Seven men. One dangerous mission; will they succeed?
1.1M 43.3K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
251K 13K 62
The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down. Guns, drugs and sex often make things a...