Roll The Dice

By TheMcGraws

Faith's a single mom with 2 teenagers and a model not looking for a man until she presents at an award show a... More

Who?
Hallway Encounters
Nice To Meet You?
Drinks?
Secrets Uncovered
My Life Story
Tread Lightly
Just Be You
Blast From The Past
What Do We Do?
Low All Afternoon
The Red Carpet
The Long Way
The Talk
Something Different
After The Show
Just Breathe
This Is Tim
Intimidation
After Show Ritual
TMZ
Nonsense or Entertainment
Chose a Good One
Surprise
Dates
Car Conversations
You'll Love Her
Freaked Out
McMom
Dinner
Told You So
It's Gonna Be Fine
Mama Perry
Papa Perry
Good to You?
Welcome To The Family
Conclusions
3 Words
Shock
Paris Fashion Week
Concussion
Pre Show
My Best Friend
Album Of The Year
The Easier Two
The Other Two
Bridge Questions
MR & MRS

Not My Girlfriend

342 12 0
By TheMcGraws

Tim POV
As I turned the corner from coming off stage I saw Faith walking down the hallway towards a dressing room to get her make up touched up before presenting. I stood back waiting till a make up artist left the room to try and talk to her. I softly knocked on the door frame so I wouldn't startle her.
"Come in" She said while looking at her phone, the sound of her voice was like honey.
"Uh hey. I was wondering if we could talk" I said slowly as she turned towards me, god she looks amazing in red.
"I don't have anything to say to you" she said almost in disgust.
"Look I'm sorry about what you saw yesterday but she's not my girlfriend..." I was about to continue but was cut off by her.
"So you just kiss random girls in lobby's?"
"No, as I was saying she's not my girlfriend. She's my crazy ex friend with benefits. She thought after 4 years I would want to be with her" I said taking a couple steps towards her.
"That doesn't explain why you were sucking her face off"
"She started kissing me and it was familiar so I kissed her back but only for a second before I pushed her away. I don't want her, she's a psycho. I want you, you're beautiful and genuine. That song I just sang, it was about you" I said grabbing her hands. She didn't pull her hand away so I guess that's a good sign. She was about to say something but was cut off by a worker.
"You guys are on in 5, we gotta get you to the stage" He said ushering is out of the room and into the hallway towards the stage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 387 46
Tim and Faith both coming out of long relationships that ended badly. They are very much attracted to each other. But they are too stubborn to admit...
27.2K 272 45
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill fan fiction
20.6K 503 44
30.2K 460 60
Haaay! This is the first fanfic I've ever written so it kinda stinks but here ya go! I changed the girls' ages so Audrey is 10, Maggie is 13 and Grac...