For Auld Lang Syne (Navy Book...

By Sarahbeth552002

Devon Tatum had waited ten years for Josh McIntire to come back into her life. Where he had been for the pas... More

The Beginning...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (The End)
Don't Say Good Bye
Sweetest Goodbye (Navy book 3)
A Beautiful Mess
Soft Place to Fall
Dream
Love Me Sweet (Love Me book 1)
Love Me True (Love Me book 2)
To See You
The Best Thing (Stevens Book 8)
Let It Be Me (Triplets 1)
And So It Goes (Stevens book 10)

More of You

9.8K 160 4
By Sarahbeth552002

Harper Sinclair had grown up in a man's world and she was expected to do a traditional man's job, which made her feel uncomfortable in her own skin. Luke Grayson had grown up in the same world with Harper, at ease with anything that was thrown his way, making him a constant thorn in her side. Luke had always admired Harper, and he had always enjoyed winding her up and watching her go, knowing that she would always land on her feet. When Luke's grandmother reveals a secret that will affect both the Sinclair and Grayson families forever, Luke and Harper realize that some things are destined to be and to fight life's plan can only cause heartache and loneliness.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/129308304-more-of-you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 120K 34
Mia has lived a life of abuse from her father and ex. She runs away, leaving her old life behind and creating a new one. What happens when she meets...
131K 6K 25
This is the second book in the Hitman series, it can be read as a standalone but you'll understand characters a bit better if you read 'Falling for a...
1.8K 84 17
Josh and Elizabeth were together for eight years. They were the perfect couple, everyone knew one day they would be married. Until Josh returned home...
1.4K 44 25
Brianna kissed a stranger in front of his date and experienced her first kiss with him. They met again in a gala, she was with another man but they b...