Lily and Once Upon A Time Boo...

By Deckerstar2917

Prophecy said that first child will broke first curse, but second child will fight the final and tough battle... More

Once Upon A Time Chapter 1
Once Upon A Time Chapter 2
Once Upon A Time Chapter 3
Author's Notes
Once Upon A Time Chapter 5
Once Upon A Time Chapter 6
Once Upon A Time Chapter 7
Author's Note
Once Upon A Time Chapter 8
Once Upon A Time Chapter 9
Once Upon A Time Chapter 10
Once Upon A Time Chapter 11
Once Upon A Time Chapter 12
Once Upon A Time Chapter 13

Once Upon A Time Chapter 4

3.8K 65 6
By Deckerstar2917

Lily's POV

I opened the door to my room in Granny's bed and breakfast. There are television cause i love to watch something on it, so I picked remote up and look up on television. Just to find out that television is bored so I turned it off and I sit on my bed and pull out my journal from my knapsack. I wrote what happened today in my journal. I love to write poem on it, so it helped me out with my write. I'm worried cause Emma don't respond to my message, so i decided to called her use video chat with interpreter on my phone. Interpreter said "ring 1 ring 2 ring 3 sorry but seems that number is disconnect". I decided to call sheriff station and told those people "where are my sister"? And just find out that Emma are in jail for drunk and drive. Oh great now I have to bail her out. Sheriff said "about that two people come by and bailed her out". I wondered who two people that bailed her out?? I found out that one of those is Emma's son, Henry, and other one is his lonely schoolteacher, Mary Margaret Blanchard. Henry told me to meet him at Granny's. I said "ok". I ended the call. I go outside just to find that my "wolf" motorcycle is gone!! My mind said "who would take my motorcycle, bitch"? Anyway, I'm on my way, when i find my motorcycle by Granny's parking lot. I enter Granny's cafe to find Henry sit by and read his fairy tale storybook. As I appear to him and sit across from him and said "what up"? Henry said "you are in this story". I was little freak out, when Emma show up and said "could i steal Lily for moment" to Henry. Henry said "sure".  Emma take me to back room and said "someone actually have looking at you". I said "who"? Emma point me to man sit on chair and he drink rum by window. Emma said "His name is Killian Jones, but you might know him as...".  I saw that his left hand was missed and was instead of his left hand is hook. I said "Captain Hook?" in quiet voice. Emma said "yeah".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 74 11
in which two best friends are slowly falling for each other OR in which melanie and neil see home inside one another the inbetweeners s1- neil × fem...
61.6K 1.6K 22
in which steve rogers meets a human flashlight and recruits her to join the avengers or in which apollo, the great god of knowledge, archery, healin...
59K 3K 89
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
244K 6.4K 32
Two people have talents that will make you believe the impossible. One of them is Barry Allen; an ordinary man who works for the Central City Police...