𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁Ø𝐘 | 𝐨𝐭𝟕 | disc...

By ourblackdahlia

❝we're not sluts, we're stress relievers❞ seven submissive boys trying to win the affection of one impenetr... More

DISCLAIMER
mømmys bøys
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
♥ q and a ♥
💔 q & a answers💔
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
♥ q and a ♥ ii
💔 q & a answers💔 ii
26
27

08

11.9K 400 274
By ourblackdahlia

Yoongi felt light and happy.

When he had gotten back to the lingerie shop, he had walked right up to the counter, tapped Lisa telling her that her shift was over, and gotten right to work with a coy smile on his face and his hips set in a much more confident way.

Yoongi always knew he was pretty. Prettier than any boy should be.

But for some reason, he felt sexy right now. He assessed it was because of what was to come.

Kris

Kris was going to be the one to give him what he wanted. There were not many dominant girls in Yoongi's area. And while he wasn't a natural submissive, He was a natural bottom. Maybe Kris could make him tap into a more submissive side. He knew what he wanted, but he had already come to terms with the fact that he wanted Kris for more than sex. He thought that maybe he could endure a few of those cheesy dates that he saw on romantics movies if it was with her. She'd accept the fact that he wasn't like most men. He wore makeup and his clothes were supposedly 'feminine' but he liked them that way. It made his petite figure so much more desirable.

He had been called many things because of the things he did daily and his attitude but there was one word that seemed to be repetitive; twink.

That doesn't make sense. Yoongi isn't attracted to men. He's not gay... He doesn't remember having any kind of sexual or deviant thought of any male. Only women. Powerful, dominant graceful women. That was his type.

He would make Kris his. She would be the one to give him a love that the ones in the stories. He knew it.

"Excuse me." A middle-aged woman interrupted his thoughts. He must've gotten stuck in dreamland, it looked like this woman was waiting to be rung up. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

"Oh, sorry." He apologized and let a fake smile rip his pretty face in half. It stretched his pale cheeks and he waited for the time when he could just let it fall.

"Next in line, please."

At this point, doubtful thoughts of the night were futile. Kris would be his, he thought.

Oh, Yoongi thought. But bless his heart, prepare it to be broken.

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚ . * . ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

8:00

He stepped out the store, his heart beating much faster than it was beating before. He turned toward the door to lock it and turned back to find the object of his infatuation, smoking a cigarette and leaning against a wall near the entrance of the coffee shop.

He smiled coyly and bit his lip, taking his time in making his way over to her, being sure to make his tiny little hips sway.

She smirked at him and swept her blonde-as-dead-daisies hair from his her eyes. Yoongi swears that his heart skipped and his rub his little thigh together in order to regain control of his thoughts.

"Hi, Kris." He purred effectively breaking that silence between them. "I hope I didn't make you wait too long." He said with a low whine, looking up at her with big sharp eyes. Her gaze met his and she juggled her lip piercing between her teeth.

"Not at all, Yoongi." His name came out of her mouth like silk. Her voice was laced with honey and lust. He shivered and resisted the urge to smirk.

"Are you ready to go? I really appreciate this by the way. I feel much safer with you around." It wasn't entirely true. He never really felt threatened by these streets, he had walked them a million times. It didn't honestly make him feel any safer but he didn't mind her there. Maybe that had something to do with the ulterior motive he had.

"No problem, I'm glad." She took his arm and he felt like the girls in those romantic movies. He felt cheesy for blushing but his body betrayed him and he did it anyway. "Your place is actually only a few blocks from mine." They began walking.

"How do you know that?" He said, his little nose scrunched up in confusion and his pink tinted lips pouting out slightly.

Kris smirked once more at him. "I'd been meaning to ask you out, but I'd gotten nervous mid-question and ended up following you home." She charmingly rubbed the back of her neck.

Yoongi blushed furiously and nodded before turning his gaze to the concrete passing beneath them.

It was silent after that. The silence wasn't awkward but Yoongi couldn't help but have a shivering feeling that someone was following them, but each time he looked back no one was there. He eventually stopped. He didn't want Kris to think he was weird or paranoid.

Then Kris stopped walking.

He looked up at her, silently asking why she stopped.
She chuckled at his expression before gesturing to his apartment building.

Oh. Of Course.

The walk always seemed much longer when he was alone. He began making his way up his stairs. Giving her a chance to stop him.

He made his way to the third step when she called out to him. He smirked before turning back to her, with false innocence decorating his face.

"Yes?" He purred out. In an Instant, Kris' grey irises considerably darkened. Yoongi gasped when she quickly snatched his waist and pulled him close to her body. She grabbed the back of his head and kissed him roughly.

He squealed at how rough she was being before responding by wrapping his slender arms around her neck.

She picked him up by his waist and he instinctively wrapped his legs around her hips. She carried him up the rest of the stairs and took his key out of his bag and opening his apartment door. Her grip on his slender hips never faltered. This was going much quicker than Yooni had imagined but he supposed beggars can't be choosers.

She dropped him to his feet and proceeded to close the door behind her while taking off her jacket. She tugged his jacket off of his lithe body in one try and reconnected her lips to his desperately. Yoongi giggled and bit her lip, rewrapping his arms to her neck.

She responded by gripping his ass with a low growl. He whined and tugged the bottom of her shirt. She complied with his silent request, releasing her hold on him momentarily before tugging off her shirt, revealing her abs and the gray sports bra she wore under it.

"Clothes. Off. Now." She said in a husky voice dripping with impatience. She lounged back then, taking a seat on the couch.

He bit his abused lips and tugged his shirt over his head and then wiggled out of his pants with deliberate slowness. She growled at him to hurry it up. He relented, huffing under his breath because he didn't get to tease her, pulling his pants off fully and giving her a slight pose.

He was wearing a pair of lace trimmed black silk panties and nothing else. His creamy ivory skin contrasted greatly to them and made him look absolutely irresistible. He knew it.

After she had looked her fill, Kris tugged swiftly at his hand and pulled him into her lap, adjusting him so he was straddling one of her muscled thighs before she gripped his ass again; reconnecting their bruised lips.

He moaned quietly into her mouth and arched his back, desperately pressing his petite body into her built one. He bucked his hips into her heat and groaned once more when his cock ground harshly against her muscled thigh. He licked his lips at the delicious friction of it.

He took the time in between sloppy kisses to assess the way their bodies fit together. Her lean, slightly muscled and tanned body contrasted greatly with his small, petite and pale figure. And his arched back allowed his body to fit firmly in her arms while her tongue worked wonders in his mouth.

Kris ran her long slender fingers down his smooth back and modest curves. He moaned at her cold touch and she smirked against his lips. Kris lifted him effortlessly and walked him to his bedroom, never once releasing his lips.

She softly threw him onto the bed. He looked up at her with hooded eyelids cloaking his blown out pupils. His chest rose rapidly, with every breath he took. He was gasping for air. She slowly lowered her body onto his. Her skin felt slightly cold against his.

Kris slid her cold hand over his pale chest and began teasing his pretty pink nipples.

He squirmed at the feeling and grabbed at her trying to bring her hand down to where he needed her most. She scolded him lightly with a 'Not yet, baby' and he clawed at the sheets below him in annoyance, letting his fingers tug relentlessly at the cotton.

A high moan escaped from his bruised, puffy lips when she pressed her pelvis into his aching member at a slow pace.

"Kris..." He keened.

She shushed him immediately. "Ah ah, baby. You're going to have to be quiet. These walls are awfully thin. You wouldn't want your neighbors to hear your little bitch moans, would you?" She smirked and lowered her head to space under his jaw to plant soft kisses and playful bites.

He keened at her words and arched his back. "I don't care. Hurry up and fuck me." He bit his lip and yelped at a particularly hard bite on his neck.

"As you wish." She pulled off his panties slowly before throwing them carelessly towards a corner in the room.

She ran her cold hand down to his v-line, tracing his shaven lower abdomen. He moaned out impatiently and used his hands to spread his legs further apart, giving her a clear view of his shaven pink hole, glistening from the stray pre-cum leaking from his neglected member.

He squealed and bucked his hips when she abruptly squeezed the tip of his cock. She chuckled at the sound before leaning down to nip softly at one of Yoongi's delicate pale hip bones.

"K-Kris... H- hurry...!" He whined. "I can't take it any longer, please!"

"Do you have any lube, baby?"

Yoongi nodded and pointed weakly to his nightstand, before releasing another desperate moan when she began pumping his member slowly but firmly.

She reached over and opened the top drawer before pulling out a rubber dildo and a half-empty bottle of lube.

"You play with your toys often, baby?" She smirked and let go of his member, causing him to whine. She popped open the lube and coated the rubber dick, while he was trying to get his hazy mind to clear enough to answer her.

He registered her question and blushed wildly, refusing to meet her eyes.

She chuckled at him and he blushed even harder.

He was mentally cursing her for laughing at him when she slowly began pushing the dildo into him, without warning.

He gasped, scratching and grabbing her hands, before eventually relaxing when it had bottomed out and she gave him time to adjust. He glared hard at her. Well as hard as you can with a toy in your ass.

"Sorry..." She mumbled under her breath and started pumping the dildo in and out of him slowly while playing with his red cock. She didn't seem very apologetic but Yoongi was being overwhelmed by too many feelings to catch the insincerity of her apology.

"Y-you can- Ah...F- faster..." He grunted out to her, arching his back when he felt the toy sliding ruthlessly against his walls. She was relentless and he rewarded her with a mixture of pleas, whines, and moans, coaxing her to go faster, pounding into him in the most delicious way.

She licked her lips at him writhing beneath her. He whimpered as he felt her heated gaze on his body, embarrassment rising up with the eroticism of her gaze. She continued with her punishing pace. Yoongi tried to reach for her but she forced his hand down and held it there before pumping faster; which ultimately distracted Yoongi from the hurt he felt from her pushing him away.

What could he say, he liked physical contact. Sex without it had little to no intimacy and he was less likely to be satisfied. It was science, right?

Then Kris hit something deep within him that made him gasp sharply.

He felt so close to that...edge. He was right there; at the brink of total euphoria, he just needed a push.

It had been a while since his itch had been...scratched. He'd been having mostly vanilla sex with women for the past few weeks. Though those encounters were nothing short of one-night stands and his thirst could never be quenched with something with so little intimacy.

His thirst for being dominated.

It was then that she chose to simultaneously twist her wrists; firmly pumping his member and pushing the dildo all the way out before forcing back into him at the hilt.

His vision was blurred by tears and his body shook violently as he came over her hand. His vision was blurred by tears and his body convulsing with the pleasure before it subsided. Kris took her hands off of him, cutting off all contact. Yoongi took this time to catch his breath.

He was still panting and slightly trembling when she got up and went to wash her hands in the kitchen, leaving him on the bed by himself. He knows they didn't do anything necessarily extreme but he still expected some aftercare. He laid there waiting for her to return but after about 5 minutes the cum was starting to dry on his lower abdomen and legs so he pouted his lip, got up and started a shower before he peaked from the bedroom to see Kris on the phone.

She looked like whatever she was saying was important. He couldn't understand very well. She was speaking in English not to mention she was going very fast and there was a lot of slang. So he shrugged his shoulders and walked back to the bathroom to get in the shower, but not before grabbing some new panties (much more comfortable ones, silk white; his favorite). He stepped into the lukewarm shower and washed the cum off his legs and bottom from when it dripped onto him. After that, he washed the rest of the dirt off of his sweaty body and let the warm pressurized water massage his aching muscles.

After about 15 minutes, he stopped the shower and stepped out and onto the gray fluffy bath mat. Yoongi assessed himself in the mirror, taking notice of the bite marks and hickeys on his neck and hip.

He grimaced at the sight of them. He thought they looked ugly. They were misshapen and looked like they'd been rushed. He pulled on his silk panties and a pale pink bathrobe. He hadn't heard anything from outside the bathroom so he assumed Kris had taken her leave.

He sighed slightly.

This wasn't exactly how he had expected this night to end.

He stepped out of the bathroom and the first thing he saw was that his bedroom no longer had Kris' clothes on the floor. He supposed she had left. The second thing he saw was the clock strike 11:57.

The third thing he registered was a large rough masculine hand go over his mouth and another to his neck.

His eyes widened and he tried struggling against the body behind him that was built like a fridge.

He saw the door to the living room swing open to reveal Kris with a strip of leather fabric with an insignia on it wrapped around her mouth and her black hood up.

He tried crying out to her. When she met his eyes, she narrowed them and gestured to the man to put him down.

As Yoongi was released and dropped to the floor by his knees, he gasped for air and looked up at Kris for answers.

He was confused and scared. A sickening combination. He felt like a small animal being cornered, facing its last look at the predator and gazing into its eyes to see if it had any mercy left.

She grabbed his hot pink locks and yanked his head up to look at her.

"K- Kris? Wha... what are you doing? What's going on?" He stuttered out in desperation. He saw no reason for his walls to be up. Maybe if he showed submission they wouldn't harm him.

She furrowed her brows at him and dropped his head.

"That's not my name, babe. And you're coming with us."

Tears started coming from Yoongi's eyes. "B- but what about..." he seemed to trail off, realizing that everything he had learned about 'Kris' was probably a lie and henceforth not applicable.

She chuckled dryly at his trembling form.

"Oh, baby. Did you actually think I could love you?" She gestured to the guy to picked him up and spoke to him in English.

Yoongi was fully on shaking in fear now. What would they do to him? What had he done to deserve this?

He felt the man behind him, that he hadn't even looked at, reach a point in his neck before he began blacking out.

The last thing he remembers is hearing glass shattering and the sound of his own heartbreaking before it all faded to black.

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚ . * . ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

I promise the smut gets much better than that. I'm still practicing. But how'd you like Yoongi's prologue? Do you think he could have done something differently? Who is Kris? And who does she work for?

Anyway, I enjoyed writing this. It seemed longer than the others for some reason, don't you think? But these chapters are only gonna get longer.

Yoongi is so cute. What a sassy boy.

Here's what I was kinda going off for Kris.

Who should I introduce next?

I need you all to vote and tell me who's next so I can write the next chapter:

Namjoon❤️

Seokjin🧡

and don't forget to

Vote🌺Comment🌺Favorite

until next time -
♥️꽃

published: 2018 04 02

edited: 2018 04 07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.1K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in 방탄...
26.1K 1K 70
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...
24.7K 709 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...