Private Show (August VS Chris...

By preetamber

Made a reservation, you're my favorite place to be All day, contemplatin' baby, waitin' patiently There's nob... More

Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.

23.

508 20 1
By preetamber

..Late post..
Alanna Jamison
Atlanta, Georgia
August 19th, 2017
8:15pm

Lord knows today is going to be one of the longest but yet the best days of my life, today I was flying to Miami Florida with my bestfriend so I could be in a music video with Plies, that's some crazy shit right?

Me and Riya ended up arriving at the airport a hour and thirty minutes earlier than we were supposed to, so we were just sitting and waiting.

She took a long deep sigh laying her GQ magazine on her lap. "Remind me again why we are here so early." She stated looking at me with her naturally glowing bare face.

My bitch is bad as fuck, like that's my bitch 🤪

"Because someone, also known as YOU does not like to be time efficient. So to prevent us from missing our flight we are here early for it. Even though it's night.." I replied

She rolled her eyes upon speaking. "First of all don't come for me, and second of all you couldn't .. you know...make us meet here thirty minutes early and not a whole freaking hour you know what we could've been doing? Who even books a flight this late anyways?"

I looked at her reading her for a little. " you're either hungry, sleepy or both."

A slight smile crept on her face. "Thank the lord you know me so well, so where are we eating?"

"Um I actually have to look in a few stores,so how about I'll give you the money to go get it and I'll meet you back here?"

"I have my own money girl, I do not need yours. I'll buy you something though, just like you better do the same for me in them stores." She replied rising from her seat. "Got me sitting on these hard ass bathroom benches." She uttered wiping herself off

"Atleast I know you love me, anddddd That's if I see anything either of us like." I replied

"Lanna it's always you taking forever." 

"Look you are a natural bad bitch, so this definitely comes easy to you. You can be done getting ready within a hour maybe two, but me.. ooo no baby just a lil longer." I Replied while I applied my mascara.

"I'm beyond flattered by that compliment, but this comes naturally to you too so try that on someone else."

I side eyed her looking through the mirror. "Look... You're right, BUT this is a video shoot for plies and I just have to cause a scene when I walk in cus I'm the leading girl."

"They don't have a makeup artist there for you? I mean that's what they're supposed to have."

"Puh-Lee's , these girls can't beat my face the way I can beat my face." I assured her.

She nodded agreeing " You're definitely right about that, but he's plies don't you think he would have his leading girl looking like the baddest bitch anyways?"

I paused for a second as i nodded slowly "you're right, you're really right." I agreed closing my mascara.

"Aren't I always?"

"Umm, no." I giggled walking out of the bathroom placing all my makeup into a bag.

I grabbed my phone placing it in my back pocket as I exited the bathroom. Riya trailed behind me steady texting away on her phone.

"I just can't wait, you don't understand how excited I am."

"Uh huh."

"Like what if I get to meet the one and only Beyoncé after this?" I spoke cheesing at the thought.

"Sounds awesome."

I realized she was giving me short answers, so I stopped in my tracks turning around and she instantly bumped into me causing her to drop her phone.

"SHIT LANNA!" She exclaimed as she bent down to pick up her phone. "Why did you stop walking?"

"Why are you small talking me, why were you so close behind me, and who the hell are you texting so damn fast?"

She looked at me showing me her phone " my brother has been texting me non stop." She began scrolling through the messages showing me pictures of cars outside the house.

I slightly laughed " I'm confused, what's so important about the cars? What's going on?"

"He asked me if They were there when I left this morning."

"Were they?"

"they most definitely were not there."

"I mean you guys live in the hood maybe someone about to have a block party, but to be realistic does he owe anyone money?"

She took a moment to think " he did come home with a lot of money the other day, but I mean he's a drug dealer what do you expect?"

"How much money is a lot of money, like a couple of bands or a night at the strip club when a celebrity comes in with they crew?" I questioned.

"Like a night at the strip club..." she slowly but surely answered.

Suddenly an idea had came to me " I think I have an idea as to who it is."

Chris Brown
Atlanta, Georgia

"yo yo yoo breeezayyyyy." happily chanted lucas as he entered my living room .

I looked up at em givin em a glare before continuing to use a towel to clean the bullets to my 357 magnum semi automatic and loadin the gun.

"Lets get this lick started, lets get this lick started ayee." said sammy as he joined in; he then stopped once he saw my facial expression " well shit I assumed yo ass would be the happiest about this."

"Always excited to take a fuck nigga life." I spoke clearing my throat.

"Then where the hell is the enthusiasm my nigga?"

"Ion think any nigga would be happy the morning after findin out his babymama fuckin on one'a his worka's." August answered as he joined and had a seat on my couch.

Sammy and Lucas looked at each other before a big grin spread across Sammy face.

"Ya bet no-" lucas began before he was interrupted.

"Like when he found out you was fuckin on er." Sammy joked and began cracking up like it was hilarious. "Or what about when she gave Lucas that lap dance."

"She ain know I was his partna." Spoke aug.

Sammy was steadily cracking up while we all looked at em. "Boy, ion care I tell ya; females ain got no room to talk about niggas homie hoppin." He laughed

I let out a deep sigh sitting my gun down on the table, and rising to my feet and clearing my pockets.

"Uh oh, you done did it na." Stated Lucas moving to the opposite end of the couch.

"You got some shit you wanna tell me? Why you think this shit so fuckin funny? You can't even get a fuckin babymama every bitch you fucked aborted the damn baby. Ya dick ain good enough to have a bitch stuck wit ya child." I spat.

"And I oop-" lucas said.

"Yo chill chris." Spoke aug.

"Naa let em speak, nigga got played so much he wanna take his anger out on everybody. Talkin bout my dick but it was good enough for ya sista."

Aug let out a slight chuckle along with Lucas.

"Ye bet yeen know that shit huh?" Sammy grinned looking back at them for reassurance.

"Where you think he got the information from bruh?" Asked aug.

"Exactly fuck nigga." I chuckled.

Sammy licked his lips nodding looking at everyone "Oh, so all y'all knew I had a baby on the way that got aborted but me huh?"

"Aye mane, you know I fucks witcha but I heard it through the grapevine. I ain know what was or wasn't true. Personally it ain nun of my damn business." Answered Lucas.

"Lost for words now huh, thought you was that nigga laughing at my fuckin pain. Tell me how that shit feel nigga, you ain he he ha ha yet." I retorted

"You ain have ta pull that card tho chris."

"Don't tell me what the fuck I ain have to do, he wanna crack fuckin jokes. His ass can laugh at that shit."

"Its coo, I see what really be happenin in this lul group. All I gotta say is if She gettin down like that, you might wanna make sure that's even yo child. It's easy for a girl to pin a baby that look like you on you." Sammy shrugged rising from his seat walking towards the door.

"Where you goin, we got business to do?" Shouted Lucas.

"Fuck y'all and this business." He scoffed slamming the door as he exited the house.

"Don't be slamming my got damn door." I yelled sitting back down.

"You got up like you was finna do some shit." Pointed out aug.

I looked at em and slightly chuckled " I sho nuff was bruh, but we boys we always argue and bounce back Ain no point in fightin em." 

"Iono that shit was pretty personal, this Ain no automatic bounce back." Added lucas.

"He will be o fucking kay, he wasn't worried about personal shit when he was tickled bout Lanna."

"So how we finna do this wit out him is the question?"

"He'll be back, he apart of this group ainno givin up."

Just then Clarence entered the room looking fresh out a gq magazine "Yoo, y'all ready?" He asked as he dapped Lucas up lookin roun "whea Sammy at?"

"No nigga whea was you at?" Aug asked. "Dressed like you goin to the bet awards or some shit."

"For real came in here wit Givenchy on and shit."

"I had a lul date befo this, i had to show er she fuckin wit a business man ya feel me?" He smirked slightly wipin his nose.

"Well you missed it Sammy dipped on us." Chimed in lucas

Clare instantly looked at me " the fuck you do?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion " why you automatically assume it was me?" I questioned.

"It's always you." Everyone  simultaneously answered.

"Come on now y'all saw that shit goin down; it ain all my fuckin fault. He was jokin bout Lanna so I joked bout his-"  I began speaking before Clarence interrupted me.

"I jus know yo muh'fuckin ass ain bout to say aborted baby."

"And was." Lucas stated.

"What the fuck Chris, we talked bout this shit!" Clarence shouted steppin towards me.

I furrowed my eyebrows slightly chucklin as I once again stood to my feet.

These niggas really tryin me today it gotta be sumn in the water. These niggas musta popped some Molly's, xans, shit maybe even sniffed some crack together. To be steppin to me like they lost they damn minds.

"First of all don't be steppin to me like you on some shit na. Ion give a fuck bout nun of dat shit, this my muh'fuckin crib nigga. " I retorted steppin to em also. "You step to me like you got some muh'fuckin sense or I'll beat that shit into you and that's on my mama. Now Sammy couldn't respect me, so with that being said I disrespected him. It ain my fault he couldn't take the heat." I shrugged. "if you got a problem you can dip too. Matter fact that go for all you niggas. Do any of y'all got a problem wit how the fuck I handled that? If so get the fuck out my crib the n." 

I looked around to Aug and Lucas who was jus sitting there watch'n.

"Mane nigga we ain een say shit to yo ass." August spoke up.

"That ain what I asked."  I snarled.

"Ion give a fuck what'cha asked, you heard what the fuck I said."

"Every time shit don't go chris way, chris gotta take it out on everybody. We talk bout this shit all the time but I ain check'n up on yo ass this time nigga. When you ain on yo period you hit me up, so we can finish runnin this fuckin business." Clarence scoffed walk-in off. On his way out he turned roun. "And by the way this Fendi nigga learn ya fuckin brands." He said fixin his collar before completely exiting and shutting the door behind him.

"I'm out this shit bruh, let me know when you ready too." Aug followed.

I looked at Lucas who then stood up. " I'm telling ya mama bout this shit, I hope ya know that. This that shit she be talkin bout, that's why she always givin you prayer hotlines. You got a bad ass attitude, I ain gon leave ya day tho I'll check up on ya. I'm still leavin tho." Lucas said before leaving also.

I shook my head and smacked my teeth as I leant down pickin up my gun. Fuck them niggas I'll go take this nigga out my damn self.

———

12:46am

I was pullin up to this nigga crib when I saw a few cars parked outside. Someone must be havin a party or sumn, was my first instinct. The closer I got the more I realized that it had to be a set up on somebody, and I had to get my ass out this fuckin neighborhood.

I looked down and unlocked my phone to hit up Clarence, I needed to make sure it wasn't them before a nigga wasted gas turnin roun.

I noticed Lanna texted me at 8, I dead ass gotta take her off mute.

———

Kentrell Gaulden

Late night creep'n was tonight's mission, I had to make arrangements to get this nigga Von. He stole a lot of money from me and I want the shit back.

I was chillin in the car as I released a few of my niggas to go to his door, we been out here for a few hours waitin on this nigga to leave. I'm gettin tired as fuck though so I decided to speed up the process.

"Aye who dat strollin ?" Questioned Frankie pointin out a black Mercedes Benz.

He my driver but he really like my right hand man. He watch out for shit so I don't have to.

I looked at the car examining it tryna see through the deeply tinted windows. Luckily the muh'fucka rolled his windows down a lul, and a smirk spread across my face.

"I think that's one of them niggas that he really work fa, look at how he peep'n his area out." I answered.

"Maybe he the one who made em rob ya."

"Tell Chauncey to pull up in front and Aaron to pull behind em." I instructed. " T.k. today ya day to shine go get this nigga."

T.k. was under review to see if he was worthy enough of workin wit me, and this was how.

"Say less." He replied jumpin outta the backseat.

"Looks like I'm getting a two for one deal tonight." I stated as I watched it all begin to go down.

—————————————
Well, well , well long time no see you guys 😭

I rewrote this 5 times but I know y'all not here for the excuses 🙃

I missed y'all💙

Btw I started fw a crip and he ain shit so I put a blood in the story 🤣

Everybody loves kentrell 🤪 it was gonna be johnathan aka dababy. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Like.Comment.Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.1K 31
(Read Is This Love and Waves first) I can't take my eyes off you I think God made you for me, it's too good to be true Didn't know my blessing and I...
12.7K 281 31
Who's that Baddie. Girl he's Finnnnnnne ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€
556K 23.6K 56
Teach me. Show me. I'm willing to learn what LOVE really is.
14.8K 583 28
He Daddy "He was there when I was at my lowest, and highest, he didn't think off me differently when I told him about my childhood. He is the first m...