๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™๐™š...

ShrimpRolls- tarafฤฑndan

๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

Ex!Romano x Reader x Italy // "Now that's Petty!"
Ex!Romano x Reader x Italy // "Romano and the Baby!"
Russia x Reader // "Momma's day Out"
Japan x Child!Reader // "Great ____"
Japan x Child!Reader // "Great ____" ((HAPPY ENDING))
France x Reader // "Bootin' Books"
Finland x Dead!Reader // This is Gospel
Ex!RomanoxReaderxItaly // The Totally Normal Family! (EXTRAS) - Halloween
Silence // England x Reader x Gilbert
Moshi Moshi // Nyo!Japan x Reader
Bubble Gum // Hungary x Reader
Would you be So Kind? // 2pEngland x Reader
French. // Hetalia x Reader (Requested)
First Burn // Alfred F. Jones x Reader
Birthday Funday // The Totally Normal Family!
So Close // The Totally Normal Family!

The Past stays In The Past // Holy Roman Empire x Reader

882 28 12
ShrimpRolls- tarafฤฑndan

Not many of these babies, now is there-

I have a small headcanon that there are some countries that formed into a modern day country remember their past and some don't. The lucky ones remember but it also brings pain.

Also found Holy Roman Empire's (possible) fan name on this website;

https://nameberry.com/userlist/view/69796

-

You were in the same satiation as Hungary and Italy. Stuck under someone control and having to act as if a maid for them; cleaning after them, making sure there is no dust in visible places, and checking to see if they're well. Normally you were hanging out with Hungary and dressing up Italy in dresses you and Hungary wore once when you were little, letting him walk around. He rocked the dresses more then you or Elizabeta ever did, he even got the one and only Holy Roman Empire to notice him. Or Luther, which is his human name.

If you were being honest you loved him, you were about three inches taller then him, but you were younger then him. You yourself was some type of empire yet went under rule a few years back, falling in the process somehow. For some sort of reason you were still here and around, but anyways. You would do anything to make him happy, even if it meant healing him in war- which would mean risking your own life. You were just a dead empire, one stab you were done no matter where it was. You didn't have a second shot unlike everyone around you did.

You followed Hungary and Italy outside today, you all were cleaning the garden while Austria was playing on his piano or planning out certain things. You saw Luther behind a few bushes watching Italy, you set a few things down before sneaking up on him and surprising him. That's how you figured out that he had a thing for little Italy, you think he sees Italy as a girl since you and Hungary keep him in dresses. But when he rocks something better then you two you can't help but keep it like that! It was adorable.

But yes, it hurt you in every way when you found out, but you helped him out until the day he left. That day you were in the back behind Italy, hiding in a bush giving your only crush you had your entire lifespan the big thumbs-up, what fucked you up after was the kiss. You didn't expect that, you ended up walking off hurt. But after that he was gone. never to return.

Durning the war time, Holy Roman Empire thought vary much of you. He never understood why, he loved his Italy. The way she was so innocent when Elizabeta and (YourName) played around with her, he was so deep into thought, it never came to him that he loved the dead empire more then he loved the little maid. In mid-war he got a letter form (YourName) on how in a panic Italy urged you to leave and aid him in war, of course Luther wanted to deny since he understood how deadly this is but it was too late; before he could even think about returning a letter the next day you walked into his camp.

You weren't in the maids dress that you wore when you normally talked to him, you where dressed in armor he could only assume was handed down to her from Hungary when she was big in fighting. You didn't have a bubbly personality and an innocent smile plastered on your face, you had a much more serious tone to your voice when you spoke while kneeling down to him. This was a whole new side to (YourName) Luther wish he didn't discover. He wanted to remind you that you both knew each other before this meeting and how you didn't need to be formal but just like the others you shook your head and stated how he's in charge and you have to show honor.

Eventually Luther's brother came into place to fight next to him. You've encountered Gilbert while staying with Austria, loud and annoying. Durning fighting he was more serious and had a motive just like you, the same one was you truly. To protect The Holy Roman Empire. And that's exactly what you did, you did your job. You risked your life, before one of France's men could stab Luther you jumped in pushing him to the ground. At first Luther was about to yell at you at how you disrespected your so called 'honor', the man that stabbed (YourName) ran before someone could get revenge.

(YourName) Shut her eyes tight. She knew if she looked down at where she was stabbed, she would be in much more pain. But she did it, she looked down. The small dagger was deep, she knew she wouldn't make it. She couldn't help it but she let out a shriek of pain then began sobbing, Luther stood there and dropped right next to you holding onto you tearing up. Within minutes Prussia ran up gasping slightly, he gently patted Luther's hat. He didn't know how to help, he knew (YourName) would die much more quicker if they removed the weapon that was lodged right under her chest.

Gilbert kneeled down next to Luther, held onto your hand. Luther kept your head in his lap. Your sobbing soon quieted down, there were no hiccups, no sign of life inside the body that Luther learned to love, respect, and deeply care for. You never got to confess your love to Luther, never got to tell Gilbert how annoying he was but how much you respected him, you never got to tell Hungary how much you looked up to her, didn't get to do much. Luther cried holding your lifeless body closer then before mumbling his love confession to you, after a minute of mourning the lost of a close friend Gilbert took the girl's child like body and walked off with Luther where they would return the body to Austria.

•*•*•

Italy stood next to Hungary, holding her hand like an innocent child. He began regretting his choice on sending (YourName) off to war, now that laid before them was the body of the dead empire inside a neat casket Roderich and Elizabeta had hand crafted just for you. (YourName) was dressed in an innocent dress, hands carefully folded together, peacefully laying there. Italy wanted to attempt to awaken the girl feeling like this was just a sick joke thrown together by everyone to fool Feli, but it wasn't. It wasn't because Elizabeta was crying and a hand written letter was sent with (YourName)'s body from and by Luther explaining what happened in a respectful manner.

Eliza was dressed in grey and black clothing alongside Roderich. After everyone paid their respects they left, this shouldn't have happened. Not like this at least.

•*•*•

There you sat, slightly see through, but you got use to it. You wore a white sundress. It was getting a little lonely since you were seen as a young empire who died too soon, which is partly true. You met the all famous Grandpa Rome, he wouldn't stop talking about his boys and how he loved them so much. You still chose to keep to yourself, you sat alone in the fluffy white clouds or running around Austria's. No one saw you, your basically a gust of wind.

That was Austria's explanation for every time you jokingly pushed his papers off the table after all.

Eventually you overheard a quiet conversion between Roderich and Elizabeta that Luther's empire fell and he was stabbed and killed by France. You rushed quickly to where you woke up in the white fluffiness and what do ya know? There stood Luther, confused as ever. You teared up running towards him and engulfed him a hug knocking both of you down. It took the newly dead empire to realize who was tackle-hugging him but as soon as he saw the (HairColor) and heard the quiet sobs he knew exactly who it was and returned the hug.

Both of you stayed like that, you explained everything to him holding his hand sitting down. A year later Luther began to fade, it confused you so while he was fading you rushed over to the only other person you knew to go to; Grandpa Rome. With tears in your eyes you explained everything and what was going on. Grandpa Rome, who could sense the love connection between the two of you sadly got on one knee down getting down to same eye level as both dead empires.

"(YourName), Luther is becoming a country.." He says, Luther's eyes enlarged slightly. Right after he found and reconnected with his beloved (YourName) he was disappearing right before her eyes. He never go to claim his love to her either! "He's turning into a what? How- How is that p-possible.." You says between sobs, the oh so called godly grandfather slowly took the hand that was holding Luther's and held it in his palm. He held you as Luther finished his fading process while you were left to sob in Grandpa Rome's chest.

•*•*•

A few years later you began to fade, you smiled hugging Rome goodbye and thanking him for everything he has taught you. Finishing your fading process you fell with a loud 'thump'. Your head hurt and you couldn't remember anything at all, just that you were a new country and all you could speak was Hungarian. A nice lady with long light brown hair and dullish yet bright lime green eyes walked up to you.

"Hello!" She greeted getting down to your level, currently you had a child's body being a new but already thought of country, you softly spoke up. "Where a-am I?" You asked innocently with a small stutter, you had a horrible headache and wanted to lay down but really didn't know your location you felt like now wasn't a good time for that.

"I am Hungary, you can call me Elizabeta. Currently we're on your land" Hungary explains sitting down, not minding if her uniform got dirty. "Oh..Can I sit in your lap?" You ask, she chuckled and agreed letting you sit in her lap. She asked you weird questions like 'do you know your name?' and 'Do you remember ever being an empire?'. Of course you knew your name! It was (YourName) and you had never heard of the empire she asked about.

Eventually you fell asleep, feeling comfortable and safe enough in Elizabeta's arms. You agreed to calling her 'big sister' or 'Hungary' for now on and not 'Elizabeta'.

~

While (YourName) slept, Hungary picked her up and made her way to a big house and set her in a room that was now yours. Hungary kissed (YourName)'s forehead and walked out and into the dining room where a few countries crowded. just in the other room a young Germany was taking a nap, Prussia glanced up at Hungary. She sighed shaking her head, "She doesn't have any memories.." she announces. Prussia growled hitting the table with his fists, he was ready to tell Hungary off but he knew she didn't have control of (YourName)'s memories and it was a 50/50 chance of her remember her days as an empire. "We'll keep them apart for as long as possible." Italy says sternly, he was finally old and big enough to participate in meetings like this. He took this one serious, he knows Luther- which is now Ludwig- would be heartbroken if he found out (YourName) has no memories of their prior relations. "All that agree please raise your hand. Silently. We don't need both to wake up." Italy adds raising his hand, quietly Austria, Prussia, and Hungary all raised their hands in agreement.

Italy nodded his head and walked out with Austria leaving together and parting ways. Prussia followed Hungary into (YourName)'s new room where she slept. She looked exactly how Gil remembered, a princess warrior kind of like Hungary. He got close to the sleeping child and kissed close to her hairline which is the same place Luther kissed right before they sent her body off to Austria all those years go.

•*•*•

Its been a long time since that secret mini meeting held between four countries inside of (YourName)'s home was placed and ended. And so far you've became close to everyone but a few. You've avoided Greece for obvious reasons, and 'Germany'. You don't know why but, even though you peacefully gained independence from her, you still listened to your big sister.

You walked into a world meeting room, the first one in a long time. You were dressed in your business formal attire, you were the second one there. You didn't take notice to that so you kept to yourself in your seat and put your things down. You did notice when a blonde male walked up to you, "(YourName?)" you looked up hearing your name. "Yes sir?" You questioned never seeing this guy in your entire life, "It's..um- Luther..but I go under Ludwig now" the German said.

He was tall, well built, and clearly was a neat freak since the suit he wore was spotless not a sign of his breakfast or morning drink on his clothing and his hair was gelled back perfectly not a hair out of place. "Ah You must have me mistaken sir, I don't know anyone named Luther or Ludwig. But my name is (YourName)" You smiled innocently, you were confused. "Oh- You don't remember- know what yeah I must have the wrong person. my apologizes" Ludwig says nervously which didn't fit him. You just awkwardly nodded letting him return to his seat as the other countries piled in.

Ludwig questioned Gilbert about it, and he finally let the secret go. Ludwig found out on that exact day that Italy, Austria, Hungary, and Prussia all agreed to not let him meet (YourName) in fear of his heart breaking. Which it did, he loved (YourName) still dearly and missed her touched. He sometimes relives the day she died in his lap in his nightmares, and the day she tackled him into a hug in his dreams. He wanted to hold (YourName), but if he were to do that he would have to start from scratch which won't be easy. He already knew her hobbies, what she liked, what she didn't like, all that.

Ludwig returned home that night, tearing up. choosing to drink his feelings away in a few beers. He fell asleep imaging how it would've been if she did remember, would she be in his arms right now?

He just didn't know. But he did know the Pasts stays In The past.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

199K 1K 192
Mature content
277K 7.9K 135
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
233K 36.2K 95
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ