Silence Will Kill

Od GearsDaughter

Years of planning and hiding. The boy who once feared many is now the one that many fear. He has destroyed... Více

Ch1: Hail Blood
Ch2: Dainty Little Beauty
Ch3: Everything You Did to My Sugar
Ch4: Mine and Only Mine
Ch5: You Are Beautiful
Ch6: Teasing
Ch7: Tempted
Ch8: She Is Not On The Menu
Ch9: Talking
Ch10: My Little Pet
Ch11: Your Place In The Clan
Ch12: Meeting Caspian
Ch13: Weak Spot
Ch14: Dreams Feel So Real
Ch15:The Plan
Ch16: Plan Set Up
Ch17: Execute Plan Kidnap 1-3
Ch18: Execute Plan Kidnap 2-3
Ch19: Execute Plan Kidnap 3-3
Ch20: Coma Coal
Ch21: Baby Boy or Girl
Ch22: I Will Change You
Ch23: Caspian And Baby Names & Fathers With Deadly Plans
Ch24:I'm So Sorry. I Just Wanted You Back
Ch25: Wolf Slave
Ch26: Shifting
Ch27: Friends Zone
Ch29: Alpha Fight
Ch30: Dangerous
Ch31: Trouble With Keeping Us Hidden
Ch32: Stay Away
Ch33: The Champions Fight For Freedom
Ch34: Saved & Sacrificed
Ch35: Canada
Ch36: Challenge The Young Alpha 2/1
Ch37: Challenge The Young Alpha 2/2
Ch38: Celebrating
Ch39: Family Heir And Firends To Foes
Ch40: Abomination And Danger

Ch28: Wolf Games

6 2 0
Od GearsDaughter

Cerberus POV

"Thea, why are you here?" I asked franticly.

The worse possible place for her is here.

She did respond and I grit my teeth.

"Thea!" I growl out.

"Hey, Thea if you don't want to give him your  attention, you can always give me attention." Yells out one of the challengers and I clench my jaw.

"Yeah!" Yells the rest of the wolves in the area and they all start to yell and I felt the possessiveness start to grow. The notice and voices was easy to ignore, but I then heard her.

"Cerberus, I'm scared." She whispered so low if it wasn't for my incredible hearing I would never had heard it.

I felt my eyes grow wide and I lift my head high in the air.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell and my voice didn't sound like my own and I felt power radiate from my body. I glare at the males behind her and then my eyes soften as I look at her and it hurt that she looked worry to be infront of me.

"I'm, so sorry." I say quietly in the very quiet room.

I look at all the males in the room and I saw alot of them had bowed thier heads and have sat there. Others had backed away from the cage opening and I growl at them.

"Cerberus?" I heard her ask with caution. And I close my eyes.

"Thea,  this place is dangerous. I am not stable here and I pray you don't hate me. Okay?" I asked in hope she will understand.

"Tell me what this place is." She whispered and I look down in defeat.

"Its..." A male started and I snap my head up and glare at him.

"I said, shut up." I growl and he shit his mouth. He was just a kid and a new challenger and I felt sorry for him.

"Cerberus?" She asked and it hurt me to hear her plead.

"This is a fighting arena." I whisper and she looks at me like I have to explain.

"Werewolves. We are fighting eachother." I say quietly.

"You are a fighter?" She asked and I nod.

"Now leave." I hiss out as I heard distance clinging and footsteps.

"Thea go! Now!" I growl out but its to late because she is so stubborn.

"Hey! What are you found down here?" A guard asked and I felt the need to protect Thea but I couldn't.

"Um... I was... Just..." She stuttered with fear.

"She is probably a fangirl." Laughed another guard as I see him jog towards my cell.

"Well, she is a beauty, isn't she?" Smiled a guard and I clench my fist.

"Yeah, maybe we can have fun before we take the champion out to the ring." Said one of the guards as they stepped toward Thea and brushed a finger over her cheek.

"No, can do. I have to take this guy out there to the ring then we can have our way when I get back." Said the guard who is stupidly opening my cell. I saw him smile as the keys jingle around. I heard the door open and I growl as low and menacing growl as I saw one of the guards smile at Thea and started to play with her hair.

"That's it!" I growl out as I reach for the male that is touching her hair and pinned him to the cage door.

I heard the other yell in surprise as I shove him in the cell and slam it shut. I then pick up the guard and slam him into the door of the cell.

"You will not touch her! Ever!" I roar in his face and I felt the tone come over me and I heard growls emit from behind me and to the sides.

I glance back and saw all the males that were making goo -goo eyes at Thea are now staring straight at the guards with snarls.

I smile and press the guard into the cage door. I stare right into his fear bound eyes and chuckle.

"Leave." I command quietly and I heard Thea respond.

"What?" She questioned and I snap my head to her and glare at her.

"Leave, Thea!" I growl and she stepped back. Then I watch her run off. As soon as she was gone I let the guard down and look down in defeat. They watch me with worry and I turn to head down the much too familiar hallway to the fighting arena.

I step in the small room that is shut on moth ends and I close my eyes while I listen.

"Welcome, ladies and gentleman!" Spoke the host.  Loud claps where heard through out the area and I breath slow and steady.

"We have a long night in store for you! We have seven challengers for our entertainment tonight!" He announced and I sigh.

Seven.

Now we invite our first challenger give it up for... Challenger 23!" Yells the announcer and I roll my shoulder as I heard the growl and snap of a wolf. I heard him let out an angry howl and the crowd went wild. I sigh and take my shirt off. I breath in and out.

I just have to keep him alive for three minutes.

I get undress completely and I stood there in the dark. I expand my lungs so my chest is larger and I let out a sigh. And as soon as I heard the announcer speak my name I growl as I shift.

"And now... The moment you have all been waiting for...give it up for our champion... Cerberus!" And I heard the crowd roar with cheer.

I growl and the crowd goes silent as I step a paw out from the shadow of the room. I look across the way at the challenger and sigh.

He is small and scrawny. He is too easy and hard to keep alive and Mark the fight look believable.

I then am hit with the smell of cinnamon and vanilla. My eyes widen and I look to my right where I met with the eyes of Master Kyran and right next to him was Thea. She had sadness in her eyes and I felt angry all of a sudden.

I turn away and I heard both doors that me and the kid came from shut. I swish my tail side to side and tucked my ears back. The small wolf was a tan wolf with dark brown ears. He had brown spots littering his body and he snarled at me.

I snarl at the wolf and then I wait. I spread my front paws so they are even with my shoulders and I wait.

"3... 2... 1... Fight!" Everyone yells and the boy lunges at me and I breath in and out.

Then I leap and the fight begins.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

628K 21.5K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
77.3K 2.6K 13
He went from omega to Alpha just in two days His family relatives are dead because he killed them bare handed? What if you did worse... I didn't unde...
18.2K 569 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
3.7M 153K 56
Book 2 of The Alpha Series - Sequel to my first book, The Hybrid. Kaden's Luna cannot be read as a stand alone book! Kaden Reid is known as a rogue w...