Smile {COMPLETED}

By SkizXVI

*EDITING* "Who are you?" "Why do you want to know?" "Because I can't figure you out.." "Sometimes, it's bette... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
Notice
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
A/N
36
37
38
39
40 (Epilogue)
Q & A
Q & A {Answers}

14

614 60 45
By SkizXVI

Changbin walked down the hall with Woojin and Hyunjin, who had some how roped him into going to lunch with them.  They all usually ate at the school, since it was cheap and easy, but the two approached Changbin at the end of Physics, which they all took together, and asked him if he wanted to go out to eat with them.  He tried refusing, but they wouldn't let him.

The duo along with a not so happy Changbin made their way outside and too Woojin's car.  As they were walking to the car, Changbin felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, so he pulled it out. 

"Yah, what do you want Jisung?" Changbin asked as he opened the door to the car.

"Ey, check the attitude man.  And we were all just wondering where you were and if you knew where Hyunjin and Woojin were?" Changbin could hear the rest of his friend group in the background, as well as the rest of the busy cafeteria.

He sighed and buckled himself in the seat then closed the car door.  "Well, considering that they both kind of kidnapped me and are forcing me to go on this expedition for lunch, I'd say that I do know where they are."

"Yah!  You guys are going out to eat without us!?  What the hell dude!  Are we just chopped liver or some shit?"

Changbin rolled his eyes.  "No, I don't think you heard me.  They're forcing me to go out to lunch with them.  I had no say in this matter."

"Hand me the phone," Woojin demanded and held out his hand for Changbin to place the phone in.  Once he handed Woojin the phone, Woonin put it up to his ear and started talking.  "Jisung, shut up.  Hyunjin and I are just taking Changbin out on a quick trip.  We aren't doing anything fancy, so shut the fuck up, quit whining and go eat your lunch." Then, without hesitation, Woojin hung up and tossed the phone back to Changbin.  "There, problem solved." He said with a smile as he put the car in drive. 

The car pulled up to a small noodle shop and Changbin decided that it wasn't going to be too bad after all.  Woojin parked the car and the three made their way inside of the small restaurant.

"How many?" A hostess asked as soon as they walked in.

"Uh, three," Woojin said with his signature smile, earning him a smile in return.  The hostess motioned for them to follow her to the far side of the room.  She laid down three menus and told the three that someone would be by to take their order in a moment.

Changbin sat down and looked around the small restaurant.  "Wow, this place is pretty cool.  How'd you find it?" He asked Woojin, who looked up from his menu.

"Oh, one of my dad's business partners is from Japan and he said that this is the best and most authentic tasting ramen he's ever had abroad, so naturally, my dad checked the place out." Woojin went back to looking through his menu, and Changbin decided to do the same.

After a few minutes, a waiter came by and took their orders.  Changbin decided on ordering Sapporo style ramen, while Hyunjin ordered Tokyi style and Woojin ordered Kurume style.  The three talked about school and things of the sort while they waited for their food.

It didn't take too long for their food to be brought to them, and once Changbin layed eyes on his food, his mouth became a waterfall.  It looked absolutely delicious and he was excited to eat it.  The three started to eat, the sound of their food disappearing from the bowls filling the silence that fell over the table.

It didn't take long for Changbin to finish his food, and once he was done, he wiped his mouth with a napkin and let out a sigh.

"Okay, so why did you bring me out here?  What do you guys want?" He asked.  He knew something was up, and he just wanted to know what it was.

Woojin set his bowl down and wiped his mouth with his sleeve.  "I'm not really apart of this.  This was all Hyunjin, he just needed a car." Woojin put his hands up, claiming his innocence.  Changbin looked at Hyunjin with a questioning eyebrow.

"Okay, look... I talked to Jeongin and he was telling me how you've been getting close with the transfer student, Felix?  Well, I've had this sneaking suspicion about him being X, and I was wondering if you could do some recon for me?" Hyunjin asked with fake pleading eyes, but Changbin just rolled his.

"And why would I do that?  Not only does that put my friendship with him on the line, but that's just an overall shitty thing to do.  I'm not gonna go behind his back and investigate him just because you want to know some dumb kids identity." The waiter came by the table and placed the check down next to Woojin. 

Hyunjin sighed.  "Fine... I'll just do some of my own recon then!"

"Yeah, good luck with that," Changbin scoffed and looked to Woojin.  "We good?"

"Yep!" The three stood up from the table, stopped at the front to pay for their meal, and left.

The end of the day came around a lot quicker than Changbin expected, but he wasn't complaining.  He was finishing up at his locker when he spotted a familiar face down the hall.  He was talking with Jeongin and someone that he didn't recognize.  He rushed to finish putting his things in his bag and slammed his locker shut.  He shouldered his bag and jogged his way down the hall to the group of people.

"Hey, guys," He greeted as he slowed his pace to a walk and stopped next to Felix.

"Hey Hyung," Jeongin smiled at Felix.  "Oh!  You finally get to meet Changbin!  Changbin, this is Jungwoo.  Jungwoo, this is Changbin," Jeongin introduced him to the unfamiliar person.  Jungwoo smiled softly and bowed, Changbin returning the gesture.

"Nice to meet you Jungwoo."

"You as well," Jungwoo's voice was soft, but he wasn't nervous.  Changbin smiled at the kid's apparent self confidence.  "So, you guys heading out?"

"Yeah, Jungwoo is gonna walk home with us because he and I are gonna study for a bit," Jeongin explained and Changbin nodded.

"Alright, sounds good to me," He smiled at Jeongin then at Jungwoo.  The four of them headed down the hall, Jeongin and Jungwoo in the front and Felix and Changbin in the back.

-

"I mean, I never really thought of it that way," Felix laughed at Changbin's random inquiry.

"Well, it makes total sense!  I mean, if we share about fifty percent of our dna with a banana, then that would technically mean that we are related to a fruit.  They'd be like, out thirtieth cousin or some shit!" Changbin laughed as he explained his random sense of knowledge to Felix, who was struggling to breath at this point.

"I guess so... I mean, I don't know anything so I can't really dispute with you, so I'll just agree," Felix calmed down enough to actually manage normal speech. 

The two fell silent for a moment.  Changbin looked ahead to the two walking a ways in front of them, then glanced at Felix before he let out a sigh.  "So.."

"So.."

Changbin took a breath in.  "So, I know you've been struggling to adjust and everything.  I'm assuming you keep up with the school blogger, right?" Felix nodded.  "Okay, so then you know about X?" Fleix hesitated for a moment before nodding again.  "Okay, well, I think you should message him."

Felix shot his head up at Changbin.  "Whoa, why?  Doesn't he never respond or something?"

Changbin shrugged.  "Well, I thought that that's what he did.  Never respond, but he messaged me last night.  That's besides the point though.  What I'm trying to get at I'd that he seems to be going through similar stuff, or at least similar feelings, so maybe it'll help you to talk to someone who understands what you're going through."

Felix looked down at his feet as the two continued to walk.  "Alright..."

Changbin looked at the person walking next to him.  "So you'll message him?"

Felix nodded.

"Yeah."

~

°A/N°

So here we are.  Two updates in 1 night/morning.  And they're both real chapters!!!!!!! WAHHHHH amazing... My whole body hurts tho so I highkey think I'm sick so updates may be a bit slow until I'm not sick (if I'm even sick).  Also I GOT THE NOTIFICATION FOR D9 DANCE PRACTICE WHILST IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS UODATE AND I HIGHKEY DIED... I am not ready for that video......... OMFG I just realized that the name of their album is literally this entire fandom.  I am NOT ready for SK EVER.... That's just my permanent mood.  From this moment on, I will forever NOT BE READY for anything SK does.  That is all.  Lol.  Love ya losers!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 53K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
15.3K 237 15
๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™. - - - smut, fluff and lime. no angst :: i was inspired by yeosM, great lgbtq minecraft gay animation series i...