Wonder Woman x reader

By ValkyrieThunderGod

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Justice league
Undercover
New author

Ambush

1.8K 23 5
By ValkyrieThunderGod

Batman was mad and he explained why "your personal life is affecting your hero life so y/n your off the team."

Wonder Woman was mad but supermen stopped batman and wonder women by saying "Batman? How much times did you let catwomen get away?

Batman stayed silent so superman continued "how many sons do you have? Daughters? Tim?"

Batman grabbed superman by the neck "don't bring up Tim!!!
Superman nodded "we know what happened to Tim

Y/n stood up "come on we are the justice league what can happen."
Wonder Woman chuckled and kissed y/n.
Just then a crime alert was signaling our hero's,
They ran to it to see it was in down town.
Everyone raced there to find the league of doom.
Green lantern and y/n chased after sinestro but once they reached space a thousand of yellow lanterns appeared

Y/n made his wing give him a weapon
But all of a sudden y/n looks down to see a yellow knife in his back.

Green lantern screamed "ITS AN AMBUSH!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 19.2K 18
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
1.6M 71.3K 76
แ€™แ€ฌแ€—แ€ฌแ€›แ€…แ€บ + แ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€Šแ€ฎแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€”แ€บ ( 8.9.2023)
662K 33.9K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIESโœจโœจ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...